Life Outside inkopolis

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
No, I'm picking faster characters with good combos.
Ooh, didn't notice the pattern. hmm...well, no on the fire emblem people. They seem more complex to use and can be annoying to fight against.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
lol

well I guess I'll continue searching for Yoshi's partner in my top mains. wish me luck.
I used to main Yoshi back in the old days. I always loved Yoshi and Fox. Although I'll admit, Fox is the only player I can still do really good with, I've forgotten/don't know how to play with any of the other characters except Link and Sonic, who are both easy to use.

Maybe you should try using Fox? He's definitely not overused and his combos take considerably more skill than other characters, but i've always found him a fun and satisfying character to play as.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
I used to main Yoshi back in the old days. I always loved Yoshi and Fox. Although I'll admit, Fox is the only player I can still do really good with, I've forgotten/don't know how to play with any of the other characters except Link and Sonic, who are both easy to use.

Maybe you should try using Fox? He's definitely not overused and his combos take considerably more skill than other characters, but i've always found him a fun and satisfying character to play as.
Hmmm....Fox huh? Well, I do find him sorta fun to play as. Before I liked Falco more since he's easier to kill but maybe Fox would be a nice compliment to Yoshi....would he?

Dankizard

Inkling
NNID
MaximusScrubLord
Hmmm....Fox huh? Well, I do find him sorta fun to play as. Before I liked Falco more since he's easier to kill but maybe Fox would be a nice compliment to Yoshi....would he?
if you felt like it, maybe lucario- he only really has odd timing on his back air, and he's still pretty fast.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
if you felt like it, maybe lucario- he only really has odd timing on his back air, and he's still pretty fast.
tried him for a few matches and...eehh...he's not that fun to me. thanks for the suggestion though.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Then idk what for Shovel Knight and chibi robo ig. SHOVEL BLADE HOOOOOOO

Or, you know, ROY!
I get it, Roy's your main. But I tried him and even though he's my favorite fire emblem character from feeling a bit easier to play as, I don't want him to be my second top main. No hatred towards him or anything if that's what you're thinking.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
I get it, Roy's your main. But I tried him and even though he's my favorite fire emblem character from feeling a bit easier to play as, I don't want him to be my second top main. No hatred towards him or anything if that's what you're thinking.
Now I'm crying. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE A BOY CRY!?

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Uhh...let's just move on to something else. Any new games you guys recently bought/preordered? I recently got myself persona 4 golden for ps vita and it's pretty nice so far.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Uhh...let's just move on to something else. Any new games you guys recently bought/preordered? I recently got myself persona 4 golden for ps vita and it's pretty nice so far.
Haven't gotten anything recently, but I heard of the development of P4AU2 and is now watching that closely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom