Mafia 1 | D2

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
wouldn't mafia be trying to blend in instead of being obvious? The exact opposite of what I'm supposedly doing.
Sure I've been been acting suspicious and I pointed at Squid Master - but he has time to defend himself I didn't vote for him.
I just pointed at him

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
Well, actually, the main accusation I raised against you was that your suspicion of Squid Master was to blend in.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I didn't vote for him though. I just said he was quick. You only suspect me because of the whole am I Mafia or not. Etc Because yeah Mafia would surely say and act that way.

going to sleep so i havent read all of the above exchange, but...

what i mean is you mentioned the fact that coco seemed to latch onto squids vote when it happened, and seemingly nothing else. alone, theres not much to that aside from a noob trying to get his feet wet. but circumstantially i can see that as sort of an svs move if squid is scum with coco. on top of the fact that it was the only thing the thread found worth mentioning as off, coco made his stance after it was established, and i can totally believe a noob wanting to make that latch in case his mate croaks, so that he could have that cred. that being said, its ENTIRELY based on squid flipping scum, and even then, it takes a really REALLY cunning noob to formulate that soft bus at that point.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Haha I'm a she. But no worries. Also its possible hjc could be buddies with Squid.

Squid Master

Inkling
So, is squid master your most likely lynch candidate even though he hasn't responded to the questions laid out for him? Are you practicing patience by not voting him to await his reply? I usually expect people to be inactive another 24 hours before they're able to post again, but that might be too much time considering the deadline.
I am a Brit and was fast asleep and my vote on Bruce was a Joke vote (Which is common in the forum I usually play it on) So if you lynch me it will be your (and mine) loss and the Mafia's gain.
Anyway
Unvote:Bruce Spilis (Joke vote is Joke Vote)

Last edited:

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
Voting Bruce Squillis because his RNG was obviously rigged to be me XD

edit: jk i'm not voting for Bruce I'm instead voting for Squid Master because idk if he means it when he says he is also a brit it seems too convenient for there to be two brits in this game and it is totally a sign that there is something suspicious XD

edit 2: jk i'm not voting for anyone yet because I need thinking time.

Also I was away because I needed my beauty sleep/to be ready for an exam this morning @African American :] (btw the exam went great thanks for totally asking i'm psychic i read ur minds about questioning how my exam went)

Oh and hai y'all :)

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
There is* I'm just going to go back to sleep and check the thread... later.

I am a Brit and was fast asleep and my vote on Bruce was a Joke vote (Which is common in the forum I usually play it on) So if you lynch me it will be your (and mine) loss and the Mafia's gain.
Anyway
Unvote:Bruce Spilis (Joke vote is Joke Vote)
use ## dood

also gotta say im sorta underwhelmed that sm and marigi kinda just came n left without some thoughts on the gamestate. i suppose marigi has an exam but still :|

@Marigi174 and @Squid Master NO EDITING. you may double post in its place, but just a fair warning in case you havent seen it mentioned.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
If I get lynched I blame hjc for death <-> I'm not mafia at all and the fact that I'm accused because I pointed at Squid is ridiculous. We are all pointing fingers at each other with no evidence.

YOLOSWAG

Inkling
Mod Note: Please use the ##vote/##unvote command with your votes. I will not be counting anymore votes unless they're formatted properly as stated

Votecount

Marigi (1): Bruce Squillis

Not Voting (8): Bossanova, Marigi, Xyvon, xCoco, JeXs, African American, h.JC, Squid Master

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
There's a lot of wine on this page. I'm not up to correcting people for it, but if it continues, I'll go into IC mode.

Also, people shouldn't make associative reads this early in the game, (linking two people's scumminess together in hopes you'll hit both scumbudies). I once made the mistake of doing that, and I bit the bullet.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Well, the way I think it would be interpreted is:
My accusation of Coco involves the sheeping towards Squid Master. For that to make sense, Squid MAster would have to be town. In this sense, I think it should be fairly obvious I would not want to kill Squid MAster before Coco.
Assuming that's right, I would say that it isn't actually based on SM's alignment. It's the action of going "yeah me too"/blending in that's scummy, not trying to secure a mislynch on somebody.

##unvote
How do you feel about now that SM said he was joking around? Will you revert back to Coco? Or will you stay with suspicions for sm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom