Mafia 1 | D2

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Still, I don't feel like we achieved this lynch legitimately. If he actually does flip scum, that just means he handed his head over on a silver plate. Where's the fun in catching mafia that give themselves up?

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
There's only one scenario in the set-up that contains a mafia role-cop, and town role-cop, and a town doctor.
We'd be really lucky to roll that exact set-up.

Worst case scenario, we don't have a doctor or a cop.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
AT least having a cop would be good - all the doctor could do is protect the towns people :c

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Preventing a townie's death is slightly more important than outing a member of the scum imo. Keeping the town's' numbers higher than the scum's is first priority.
Then again, it really comes down to the player, not the role. An excellent doc definitely outweighs an ok cop, but a great cop outweighs a bad Doc.
It's all about how effectively the power roles are used, and how effectively the player can use them.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
Man, I think cop >>> doctor. It can force a 1 for 1 trade (always great for town) and more importantly bridges the information gap between scum and town. A cop claiming, even on day 2, gives us either confirmed scum OR two confirmed town, which means the night kills are tied up and they have to choose between killing the players on the right track or the players that can never die to lynch.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I think I'mma take this time to re-read since it's died ^-~

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Roughly one more hour until the flip. Was there anything anyone wanted to talk about? Or do we just want to see the results...

i feel like were right in assuming the flip is gonna be scum, but tbh i just dont think its worth discussing anything till we get the results of the na's. i mean... yay scumflip, but well get a fresh 72 hours after toNight.

YOLOSWAG

Inkling
Votecount
Bossanova (1): Drez
Squid Master (5): Bossanova, Marigi, African American, Squid Master, xCoco

Not Voting (3): h.JC, JeXs, Bruce Squillis

squid master the mafia rolecop has been lynched! night 1 begins. yall got til 11:59:59 pm est on 6/18 to send me actions

remember theres no posting during this phase

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Bruce was probably murdered cause he was on to something or because the mafia feared him. It's time to re-read his posts.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Squid was like I'm sorry AA so it's possible AA is town. But he also said "Don't lynch Boss." However I think those might just be him messing with our minds. Hypothetically if they are both town that would leave Jex, Marigi and hJC. Drez seems to be way to active to be mafia. This is just my thoughts and two cents though.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
It doesn't clear anyone, since it's wifom. I'll give my own assessment momentarily.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
TRUE. I wasn't saying anyone was clear but I was just tossing my cents in.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
it's okay bruce we'll avenge you you watch us proudly from the grave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom