Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I just got off subway. Walking dude. Im here for vote change if needed

aaaaand that's the Day! it ended in a no lynch. how boring :c

Night 1 begins! Send in your actions by tomorrow, August 22nd at 12:50 PM EST! If all actions are sent in the deadline, the Night will end, so get those actions in quickly!

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Well i still stand on akorn for next phase then. Need more from coco. Dont have a prob with her. Can agree with your rom read.

Rom-Steïn

Inkling
NNID
Rom1livebox
"double" post ? Lol, he already did a 5-posts-in-a-row on a previous page xD

EDIT : didn't saw it already was night lol

ill excuse both offenses for now since they were reasonably harmless, but

-NO talking during the Night phase, and arguably more importantly...

-ABSOLUTELY NO EDITING POSTS!

the first one is circumstantially forgivable, but editing is a serious mafia offense.

(and obviously dont reply to this post lol)

nobody died during the Night. HOW BORING!

Day 2 begins! deadline is wednesday, august 26th at 11:59 PM EST!

i am still on the lookout for a replacement for lonelyrollingsquid, and will give @slakingking1 48 hours to post (or if he informs me that he cant play the game) before i look for a replacement for him as well. if you know anybody thatd be interested in playing, let me know asap.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I thought the opposite. I thought they just didn't kill anyone. How are you sure they were blocked?

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Well, in my experience in forum mafia, which extends to only this game, the game before and one on a forum that has been rezzed (Ava's Demon, RIP to you) the Mafia and each role have to pick someone before the night ends. I guess it's also possible that the mafia didn't kill, if that's what you're suggesting, but then I doubt that's the case unless it's @lonelyrollingsquid and @slakingking1 and then I guess it's possible that there wasn't a mafia kill?

I know that in my last game with Thingy as mafia, we voted to kill, but we never ran into the issue where we had to worry about disagreements in the vote--maybe what happens when the mafia tie a vote or don't vote in this game is that no one is killed? I guess that wasn't much help though, huh? But as far as the no kill thing... I'd never considered that. That was incredibly insightful xCoco.

But then, I guess that reasoning solidifies Slaking as a mafia? Unless there's three mafia, in which case... hmm...

Why would the mafia choose not to kill for a night under the assumption that there was some strategy behind it. Any thoughts @Drez ? @Thingyman ?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Well, in my experience in forum mafia, which extends to only this game, the game before and one on a forum that has been rezzed (Ava's Demon, RIP to you) the Mafia and each role have to pick someone before the night ends. I guess it's also possible that the mafia didn't kill, if that's what you're suggesting, but then I doubt that's the case unless it's @lonelyrollingsquid and @slakingking1 and then I guess it's possible that there wasn't a mafia kill?

I know that in my last game with Thingy as mafia, we voted to kill, but we never ran into the issue where we had to worry about disagreements in the vote--maybe what happens when the mafia tie a vote or don't vote in this game is that no one is killed? I guess that wasn't much help though, huh? But as far as the no kill thing... I'd never considered that. That was incredibly insightful xCoco.

But then, I guess that reasoning solidifies Slaking as a mafia? Unless there's three mafia, in which case... hmm...

Why would the mafia choose not to kill for a night under the assumption that there was some strategy behind it. Any thoughts @Drez ? @Thingyman ?
Mhm possible. The only theories is that a) mafia chose not to kill anyone b) Their target was protected or the person who chose to kill was blocked c)...mafia is inactive.

Rom-Steïn

Inkling
NNID
Rom1livebox
I think it's the same as a lynch : if you don't have a majority, you can't kill, exactly like us yeserday when no one was lynched.
Though it surprises me a lot. I gotta think again who's who.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I think it leans slightly to a team of newb scum who were not around. It's also possible they missed the deadline for killing as well. It's not about majority, rom. Either one can send in the kill. Also consider the angle of experienced (or at least, intelligent scum who are also new) scum no killing to frame lonelysquid and slaking1. I can't really tell if the town was really just away or hit with a badly timed deadline, because sometimes we have **** to do during the day. Also, if they actually no killed, also consider that they are pretty comfortable with the direction town is going in right now.

Basically, it's wifom and I'm going to go with occamz razor and assume that they might have missed the deadline. If the night ended early, it means scum did send in an action. I wouldn't expect careful scum to end the night early with a no kill, though. Yet that mistake is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom