Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

Thingyman

Inkling
Thingy, talk to me about Akorn. I'll elaborate later, but I have to go and pick up a check.
I don't have many thoughts on him. I mostly operate by either noting whether someone is being different from their town game (but I have no baseline for Akorn) or whether someone is making generally "objective" townie posts. I have nothing noted for Akorn.

Also I forgot to note that thingyman double post quite alots his game.
... Your point being? :P

just your mod-friendly reminder that the Day ends in approximately an hour. ill be getting a votecount in as soon as i get to my comp (within the next 15-20 mins)

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Aww **** lame I thought it ended tonight **** **** ****

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
xP I think this is me being tired and distracted.
I remember reading Rom-Stein's posts earlier and finding the logic to be contradicting, but I can't remember how now. I think I missed that trying to pick it out. I'm going to get some rest before trying to respond again.

Jeez, I spent a while thinking of why I'd say Reed is townie, and I'm hoping this isn't intuition from talking to him in person. I'll try to explain, but I agree, this is a tad weak.
He's a person who's good at navigating social situations in real life, usually in the role of an advice giver, or someone trying to probe others for philosophical thoughts. ...There's just a lack of sugar coating and dampening --a directness-- in his questioning that makes me think he's genuinely grabbing for information here.
Let me analyze this post real quick. To me, this seems as though she was lying on her actions towards Rom. The underlined shows that she was using being tired and distracted as reasoning as to why she messed up on the 'contradiction' finding. She was looking for a contradiction with confirmation bias, she was not analyzing Rom's post at all to see that he SAID the answer she was looking for in the first post she quoted.

I rest my case. Thingy, you should vote here and let night actions and the next day take care of Boolerex. I did notice the differences between the two games, although this is early game and he replaced in the other one. Plus I do not have anymore time to analyze it further.

##Vote: Akorn

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Also, consider the other options to lynch toDay are: Boolerex, Slaking1. If ll else fails, move onto Slaking1.

I have to go now, I'll try to check this on my phone but don't rely on it.

Day 1 votecount:

@xCoCo - (1) Rom-Steïn
@lonelyrollingsquid - (0)
@ReedRGale - (0)
@Aykorn - (1) Drez
@Thingyman - (1) Boolerex
@Drez - (0)
@Boolerex - (2) xCoco, Thingyman
@slakingking1 - (1) ReedRGale
@Rom-Steïn - (1) Aykorn

Not voting: lonelyrollingsquid, slakingking1

Deadline is officially set for Friday, 8/21 at 12:45 PM EST!

Remember everybody, if you'd like to get your vote recorded, you must bolden and put "##" in front of your vote. When I am tallying the votecount, I am using the wordsearch and type in "##." If I don't see it, I won't be counting it.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
I'll trust Drax here and vote for aykorn, it kinda fell sudden,but again,a lynch is better then no lynch in day 1 and considering there is no consensus for anyone, that the sole thing I can do. Thingyman is gonna wait for day 2

##Vote: Aykorn

Thingyman

Inkling
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

I mean, I'm fine with either of Boo or Aykorn being lynched, but I just want to make sure I pick the right one if they're not scum/scum.

Thingyman

Inkling
Whatever happens here, I want to stress that this is not a good Day 1. Votes are way too spread out.

Thingyman

Inkling
I'll trust Drax here and vote for aykorn, it kinda fell sudden,but again,a lynch is better then no lynch in day 1 and considering there is no consensus for anyone, that the sole thing I can do. Thingyman is gonna wait for day 2

I mean, jesus

Is this too scummy to actually be scum

Thingyman

Inkling
Aykorn I have seen you viewing for quite a while. Hopefully you have something to say now.
Alright, whatever, just because of this I'll vote for him. Also, I don't really know how to feel about Boo suspecting me (I know I called it BS earlier, but that was somewhat just to see how he reacted, I don't actually know what to think of it).

Thingyman

Inkling
Does anyone know for how long it shows that someone is viewing a thread after they leave? Drez talked about seeing me viewing a thread and I think that was at least 10 minutes after I left. And it currently shows Drez as viewing the thread, but he left a while ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom