Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Continue with the rest of the claims, and we will wagon Thingy toDay.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Who's next to claim after thingy? It would be better for me to have everyone else (expect drez) to claim first Before making mine. But heh. With thingy being inactive

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Boolerex, you go next. Especially since you soft claimed.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Boolerex, you go next. Especially since you soft claimed.
I cry,but I waited enough anyway.

I'm the town jailkeeper

I jailed Drez twice in the night, considering I mostly jailed him with the reason to protect him from the night kill considering most people called townie in him and seeing that it avoided any kill during the night. He's very very likely to be townie for me ++ the fact that scum would have likely switched who would do the night kill to avoid the role block in the first place. Yeah.

I'm assuming that were wasn't a possible bulletproof townie in my logic above though. If there is one,he might have got shoot during the night instead of drez,but until he claim ; it mostly safe to assume that it happened like that.

And that should be all I have to say right now. Hope It will make thing move a bit.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Moving on. Aykorn should go next. Then Coco. Then I'll go.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Alright, sounds good to me. I'm also vanilla townie, no power roles or anything. Just general confusion and lack of experience.

@xCoCo , you're next?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I am also Vanilla Townie.
But hold on - can Jailkeeper jail mafia and stop them from making a kill?
I'll pass the popcorn to Thingy but I dont know if he's alive.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I am also a vanilla townie. Consider Thingy has not checked this thread since Friday. And it's going to be Tuesday.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I know. It doesn't matter because we'll be voting him off today. Yet we can talk about the rest of the setup here. And his silence and what it means.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
But the thing is ther are two scum so someone is lying (unless it's Thingy) but I remember last game Majoras was VT and vanished we lynched him and he died.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Basically, everyone is mostly vt except Boo, and possibly Thingy. Only reason he'd want to be silent is:

To avoid having to claim first. This is not pro-town as he isn't helping solve the game, and shows that he only cares to appear town by waiting the claims out.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Thingy is an experienced player and has had more than enough time. If you want we can even wait for him to be replaced. Still want him gone the most now.

I will say I was leaning towards Boo/Aykorn but through thingy's silence I'm not into that direction anymore.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I am also Vanilla Townie.
But hold on - can Jailkeeper jail mafia and stop them from making a kill?
I'll pass the popcorn to Thingy but I dont know if he's alive.
Yes they can.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Hm. Okay lets say that Thingy is scum. There is still one more hiding among us it could probably be Reed or Aykorn

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
but idk you and thingy were bickering at each toher so you guys cant be on the same side unless wifom or bussing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom