Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

Rom-Steïn

Inkling
NNID
Rom1livebox
I'd like to join.

The plot is to doubt everyone and to kill the ones you doubt about (which means everyone in the end). I like this game xD

great!

with that being said, signups are CLOSED!

the setup being used will be as follows:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Matrix6

in short, the setup is semi-open and i will be choosing which setup to run at random, and will be distributing the roles either later tonight or tomorrow. in the meantime, feel free to chat amongst yourselves and help me decide on a deadline.

Days will last 5 days (120 hours exactly), and Nights will last 24 hours.

to those new players, if you have any questions, now is the best time to ask!

Last edited:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Start talking I guess? Last game we started talking about previous mafia experiences that we had including Town of Salem and stuff. But seeing as everyone's newbie... I guess we could start talking about what we think of Mafia as a game. Really anything to make sure that everyone's actually paying attention. :P

Rom-Steïn

Inkling
NNID
Rom1livebox
You're supposed to vote for the one you want to lynch "today".
You have until wednesday to vote.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Well, in forum mafia, as I learned my first game, there's a (random voting stage) RVS where people just go through a randomizer and pick someone to vote for early on. I thought about it more--I was pretty largely opposed to it in the first game, it didn't make much sense to me--but the more I stopped and thought about it, the more sense it makes.

Voting for someone at random and then getting the group to decide to vote for someone forces those that are inactive to actually throw in some activity to contribute to the conversation. That is, the pressure you put on them at least forces them to spur the conversation forward with their defense.

Thanks for the tip last game AA, I've come around to see things your way... and without further adieu:

Vote: @xCoCo

oh darn, that's not someone i have to worry about being active. well whatever, something something what do you have to say for yourself you dastard!

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Moderately sure that means that "no one is voting" as opposed to "voting isn't allowed." But, I could be wrong. Am I reading the wrong post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom