Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

i am going to go ahead and occasionally post objectively helpful mafia advice, like this:

if you're used to Town of Salem, forum mafia is quite different in execution. this game is much more focused on using the trail of posts used by the players alive to determine who you think is the player more likely to be mafia, and the best way to show that is through your voice and vote. voting is everybody's strongest tool during the Day, and with that being said, vote as much as you'd like!

also, an interesting way that i distinguish irl days from mafia Days (and one that id like to one day affirm as common place) is calling mafia Days as "Day" with a capital "D" and Nights with a capital "N," while calling irl days and nights by their appropriate punctuation.

and yes, by "Everybody" i mean that everybody is currently considered not voting. that will be fixed once i update the votecount, but your good ol' african american had one too many drinks to even think about being down to do that right now

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Usually you vote during the day the see who gets lynched(killed/hanged) but you don't on the first day.
I don't really get what you said,but I'm pretty sure that you can actually lynch in day 1 and that it usually not a bad idea to try to lynch someone in that day (as otherwise it a free kill for the mafia)

Thingyman

Inkling
Hi all

Just checking in to say that I've checked my role PM and am aware that the game is going on. I see there's no rush to post though, since deadline is July 19th next year :P

Rom-Steïn

Inkling
NNID
Rom1livebox
Oh sorry, forgot the format.

##Vote xCoco

Yeah, you're number one, not sure it's a good thing though xD

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I guess I should say, "Hi, I'm here." I also got the PM and am aware shenanigans have started.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Hi all

Just checking in to say that I've checked my role PM and am aware that the game is going on. I see there's no rush to post though, since deadline is July 19th next year :p
Thingyman is alive and lmao @ the deadline

Thingyman

Inkling
Okay, I'm going to bed now, so I'm no better myself, but I'm town this game and would appreciate if there was more activity and game solving from people this time around, so that it's actually winnable :P

To those new to the game: If you don't know what to do, then read the thread and find the 3 posts that interest you the most, and give us all your spontaneous thoughts on those posts. You might feel that your thoughts are worthless, incoherent or most likely wrong, but that doesn't matter. We just need an opportunity to be able to estimate whether you're analyzing things from a town POV, or whether you're scum trying to blend in. We can't do that without content posts.

If anyone is reading this post and going "awmawgawd, Thingy is acting like his helpful scum self from the first game", then you're probably not totally off, but that's only because I was trying to appear towny in my first game here, so that I wouldn't get lynched :P

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
DEADLINE IS WED OKAY MUST START DOING THE THINGS.
Okay I suppose I'll vote for Boolerex
##Vote: Boolerex.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Okay, I'm going to bed now, so I'm no better myself, but I'm town this game and would appreciate if there was more activity and game solving from people this time around, so that it's actually winnable :p

To those new to the game: If you don't know what to do, then read the thread and find the 3 posts that interest you the most, and give us all your spontaneous thoughts on those posts. You might feel that your thoughts are worthless, incoherent or most likely wrong, but that doesn't matter. We just need an opportunity to be able to estimate whether you're analyzing things from a town POV, or whether you're scum trying to blend in. We can't do that without content posts.

If anyone is reading this post and going "awmawgawd, Thingy is acting like his helpful scum self from the first game", then you're probably not totally off, but that's only because I was trying to appear towny in my first game here, so that I wouldn't get lynched :p
Shifty eyes

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Didn't saw Platypudding talking here yet,maybe he's hiding something from us?

Also coco plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom