Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
In the interest of saying something, I'll say that this post makes xCoCo 3% more likely to be a townie.

This is a lot more difficult when I can't just make up reads :p
We've played two games together so this will be interesting.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Okay, so I don't really see anything that really incriminates anyone but I would say that @Platypudding needs to speak up so I'm gonna put some pressure on them as well.

##Vote: Platypudding

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Hey Drez.
In honest suggestion though - I dont think we should lynch PlatyPudding.
If he's checked his role PM is probably got a role that doesn't do much.

And if he's really dead - he'll be replaced

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Rom-stein looked kind of suspicious at the start, voting xCoCo right away for the sake of it. And that whole "calm before the storm" thing?
Also, i'm kind of surprised Thingyman admitted(?) they're a townie right away. Is that a good idea to do?

Bit of newbie here, so I guess I'm being cautious and trying to pick up the strats.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Rom-stein looked kind of suspicious at the start, voting xCoCo right away for the sake of it. And that whole "calm before the storm" thing?
Also, i'm kind of surprised Thingyman admitted(?) they're a townie right away. Is that a good idea to do?

Bit of newbie here, so I guess I'm being cautious and trying to pick up the strats.
Eh - not sure what to say about Rom. If Thingy truely is town he'll let it show; but it's something to keep in mind.

Rom-Steïn

Inkling
NNID
Rom1livebox
Well, doubt me if ya want, it's exactly what the game is : doubting everyone, because you never know who has which role.
However you didn't vote me right away. You're either being too much cautious, at the start of the game, or being a mafia who want to hide your role.

And by the way, "calm before the storm" is the translation for "le calme avant la tempête", a french saying which means that it may be calm now but next Days will be really tense. Nevermind it, just me trying to litterally translate sayings that doesn't exist in other languages. ^^"

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Well, doubt me if ya want, it's exactly what the game is : doubting everyone, because you never know who has which role.
However you didn't vote me right away. You're either being too much cautious, at the start of the game, or being a mafia who want to hide your role.

And by the way, "calm before the storm" is the translation for "le calme avant la tempête", a french saying which means that it may be calm now but next Days will be really tense. Nevermind it, just me trying to litterally translate sayings that doesn't exist in other languages. ^^"
Okay - but it's normal to be cautious at the start of the gae? How is/he hiding her role as mafia if she doesn't want to put her foot down right now?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
game*

Aslo new players just thought I should mention - no editing your posts. Just make a new post if needed be.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753

Nah, I appreciate it, but "the calm before a storm" is a pretty common saying in English, too.

In any case, I guess I am being too cautious. Thanks for the tip!

##Vote: Rom-Steïn

...and with zero response from platypudding about playing the game, Drez replaces platypudding! everyone say hello to Drez, treat him well.

the deadline is extended for 48 hours to accomidate for Drez' replacing in.

Thingyman

Inkling
##Vote: Unvote

Hi, this does sometime confuse new players. But in reality, it's just something every player should do - claim that they are a townie, i.e. aligned with town. If you're not with town, then you need to get lynched, so obviously it's in every player's best interest to claim town. To be clear, I haven't claimed to be vanilla townie - or to NOT be vanilla townie. Now such claims in themselves are very useless, often it's just filler talk, though you can always try to look at those posts and try to read the tone of them to see if they seem genuine or not.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
What's up guys. Going to catch up and address multiple people in a bit. I would like to ask all the newbies this:

What is your experience with the game?
What is your schedule?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
##Vote xCoco
Yeah, you're number one, not sure it's a good thing though xD
This was a joke or serious? Who do you think is scum?

Yeah that game is sure a bit calm right now....
It sure is, and you are helping it to be calm. Why aren't you voting, Boo? Why no RVS vote?

Okay, I'm going to bed now, so I'm no better myself, but I'm town this game and would appreciate if there was more activity and game solving from people this time around, so that it's actually winnable :p
Thingy, I am curious. Why did you not post an RVS vote? Why were you not present during the early game?
Also, opinion on Boo? Thoughts on Coco voting Boo?

DEADLINE IS WED OKAY MUST START DOING THE THINGS.
Okay I suppose I'll vote for Boolerex
##Vote: Boolerex.
Can you explain why you vote Boo here?

I like this post. I don't agree with you though. I don't see scum doing that openly, and the calm before the storm is a joke. I don't get why you have a problem with that. But I like the effort.

Okay, so I don't really see anything that really incriminates anyone but I would say that @Platypudding needs to speak up so I'm gonna put some pressure on them as well.

##Vote: Platypudding
Hello Reed. Good job as mafia in my previous game. I think you aren't as present as you were there (correct me if I am wrong). Why only vote Platy, and not comment on anything else?

@slakingking1: Who do you think is mafia? Do you have any other comments on the thread?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
The early game has been empty and that's a very bad thing for town. It gives scum the chance to lurk and hide, and the game has been pretty stagnant, so I think scum are pretty comfortable right now. Those without much opinions or even trying to do anything is who I would look at. Boolerex sticks out to me on mentioning my slot but not even voting. Seems like scum trying to seed doubt in town without actually stepping on any toes.

Vote: Boolerex

I also noticed Thingy looked at Platfipus after Boolerex mentioned him. I don't find it telling but I wonder why Thingy didn't do anything with his vote before.

Slaking1 is another candidate that I am concerned with. He isn't a priority since he seems to be confused about lynching toDay but that's it, so he is null-leaning scum, who has yet to do anything. I have a null on Reed, who also has just placed a vote on Platypuss willy nilly without doing much else.

I like Coco, Acorn, and Rom-stein.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
What's up guys. Going to catch up and address multiple people in a bit. I would like to ask all the newbies this:

What is your experience with the game?
What is your schedule?
I'm glad to have another game with you < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom