Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I'll post my list as soon as I get up. I'm just not confident in them but I'll try!

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Boo. Can you rephrase what your role PM says? Don't copy paste just tell me your role. Also you protected Drez both nights? What made you protect him? Why did ypu target him twice? Do you think you protected him from the kill? Or roleblocked him?

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Wow 3 page of discution during the time I was asleep.

First for everyone thinking I might have lied about being jail keeper...That would have been a dumb thing to do as mafia cosidering I would have just been counter claimed ; remember we're playing in his setup: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Matrix6 if I would have fake claim ; literally any another power role (expect bulletproof townie) could have later counter claimed afterward as there would be a combo of power role that shouldn't even be possible in this game. Looking at all the claim ; it seem like that we are in row 1 right now ; as no bulletproof townie have claimed itself after the mass claim.

Also:
Please confirm the details of your role. Can you roleblock and protect? That's the standard apparently, so if you don't roleblock as well as protect, my theory on Drez falls apart and I can go back to Thingy which feels more comfortable in my gut instinct.
I roleblock and protect at the same time,so that the standard indeed.

Next,here is how I think how the night would have passed ; there only 3 outcome in that case:
- Scum tried to target drez twice ; Which I jailed in the thought he was mostly townie to protect him ; now it might have been weird for mafia to target the same guy twice but remember that there were a possible bulletproof townie, which is most likely why they decided to target him drez

- Drez was mafia and tried to kill twice ; considering he's a experienced player ; He would have know better to have his mafia allies to do the second kill in the case of a roleblock. So that very unlikely that drez is scum for me ; even more with how much he helped town.

- Mafia didn't kill both night. Which there is absolutely no raison to anyway,so that again unlikely.

-Afterward there is stuff like mafia not killing one night and trying to kill the another night. But that again as unlikely as not getting any mafia to try the night kill.

Going for that. I'm most likely pushing for noob scum and drez being a townie. By the process of elimination (Thingy would have know better to target someone else ; his "freak-out" during day 2 kinda convensed me that he was just a townie trying to get a reaction like he said and ReedRGale have been pretty active in investigating stuff). I found that Aykorn and xcoco could been the duo of mafia that we're been searching for ; for xcoco,it would make sense considering he wasn't that active in the investigating stuff until her name was mentioned (and at day 2 ; they you just say "information overload" you don't even try heh) And Aykorn, while also not the most active,kinda pushed in the bandwagon of lynching rom in day 2 (altrough the raison for that was justified after all) . I might also note that they both rarely interacted between each another in here. Which might hint outside communication...

So yeah ; Xcoco and Aykorn are my top threat for now. Thingyman now back to neutral ; Drez Townie for sure and Reed most likely townie too.

Now for my vote:

##vote:Xcoco

I'm gonna check if I could find stuff that could help indicate that aykorn/Xcoco are scum in the old post now.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
So yeah after reading post history a bit... I'm not so sure aykorn is really mafia,he don't post much,but his post seemed like pretty townie for me,the only suspicion I have for him is the quick vote in rom and his attitude during day 1 which almost leaded to a lynch. Sadly no lynch are no lynch and day 1 is day 1 anyway.

As for xcoco,she actually much much more suspicious ; barely saw her searching for scum,even more compared to last game. Even now she didn't have posted a read list. And we're still waiting for her to post it.

So quick change of plan for me: Xcoco clearly seem scum for me ; with either aykorn or thingyman being the second scum. Altrough I would call both of those neutral ; it more because of again...Elimination progress pushing me for that. As Drez is town for me and Reed most likely town too.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Good job Boo I think you threw your town ness out of the window with that post.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Why are you trying to guess what setup we are in? AA made no indication of anything. How is Thingy more neutral then me? Plus you completely ignored the questions I asked you. I already said I would post my reads list later. Do you read? I was also VLA for a time and had to catch up. And yes information overload? You see me trying now don't you?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Hint outside communication.... stop tugging at theories you cannot prove.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
If you are arguing activity for scum you should be focusing on Thingy. It now looks to me you are protecting him. You also forgot ypu could be a mafia jail keeper as well.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Tent. Reads.

Town
Reed

Neutral town
Drez

Null
Aykorn

Neutral scum
Boo
Thingy

I got a go to work right now but I'll do my best to keep up with the thread.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Tent. Reads.

Town
Reed

Neutral town
Drez

Null
Aykorn

Neutral scum
Boo
Thingy

I got a go to work right now but I'll do my best to keep up with the thread.
Move Thingy to Null as well

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Why are you trying to guess what setup we are in? AA made no indication of anything.
That more information right? The way I'm searching for it is just common sense ; I'm the town jailkeeper ; everyone else is vanilla townie, that mean no any another power role and that they isn't any mafia roleblocker now. Sure it didn't matter much. But that justifies why I'm really the jailkeeper or not someone that lie about it. Due to the fact that again,if I was lying ; litterally any another power role would have called me out for it ; but everyone is a vanilla townie. What do you need more for me to prove that I'm the jailkeeper lol.

How is Thingy more neutral then me?/QUOTE]

Thingyman posted more then you dispite technically being more...inactive then you, even if he rather...Freaked out as for late,he brought out some interresting argument at why he's actually townie ; and there the fact that of course That I only pushed scum for him as he was just a tiny bit suspicious compared to everyone else. But now that after checked. You were very lineant at scum hurting until only very recently...You end up being very suspicious for me. That and the argument I bought up earlier.

Plus you completely ignored the questions I asked you. I was also VLA for a time and had to catch up.
I actually technically responded to your question at most of my post already,altrough without quoting you ; but if you want me to repeat:

Can you rephrase what your role PM says? Don't copy paste just tell me your role.
"The player I target is both immune to night kill and well of being unable to perform night action. Both at the same time" Rephrased from my role pm like you said.

Also you protected Drez both nights?
I said it then I claimed that yes ; I protected Drez both night

What made you protect him?
He was the most townie for me. And thus the most likely to be targeted by mafia

Why did ypu target him twice?
two raison: First to make sure that he is really townie ; as a mafia like him would have know better to switch who do the kill tonight ; second because he was still the most townie during that time. And again the most likely to be targeted by mafia (who might have thought he was just a bulletproof townie) considering both night ended up with no night kill. Look like I was true in that part

Do you think you protected him from the kill? Or roleblocked him?
Absolutely sure that it protected him from both kill.

I already said I would post my reads list later. Do you read? And yes information overload? You see me trying now don't you?
So you did in day 2 that you would post you read list in day 2; yet you just said information overload without putting you read list afterward,probably because suspetion wasn't again you anymore heh? Now you actually posted you read list,which is good,but I feel like it was a tad late for me.

also, sorry about the neglect of the thread. i am a pianist looking to transfer to an undergraduate program next year, and preparing for the auditions requires a hell of a lot more time than i expected it to before my school semester started. couple that with some unfortunate personal issues going on atm and trying to be a versitile musician outside of school, and theres not much time for me to get on my computer that doesnt involve work. ill get a votecount up tonight but, again, im sorry.

Thingyman

Inkling
i confirm that we are, in fact, playing with this setup:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Matrix6

i debated whether or not i wanted to clarify this, but then i decided that there should be no confusion about what the setup is in an open-setup game.
Thank you, AA.

Game is solved then.

I'm town, Boo is town, Reed is town, and Drez should be town.

That's 4 town. If I'm right, then allow me to lol heartily at Drez' guess at the scum team :P

That leaves two people: Aykorn and xCoCo.

I'll admit that xCoCo has sort of been fooling me a little, but the team makes sense to me. xCoCo hasn't shown the passion or excitement I saw from her in two other town games, and also I severely dislike how she suddenly seemed to flip her read on me after Boo's posts. It seems like she was trying to latch onto Drez' Boo and me as scum theory after she saw that Boo was going after, since she obv has no other play. She went from "omg Thingy has to be town" to whatever she's saying about me now, very fishy.

But mostly, it's just POE. If one of those two are town, then one of Drez or Reed is scum... I mean, I'll of course reevaluate if I have to next day phase, but they would've played very excellent scum games if they were scum.

I'll hold off on voting, but consider this post an invisible vote for xCoCo.

Thingyman

Inkling
@Reed

Btw, if you're still in doubt, go about it this way: Who can I be scum with? I would hope that Boo is ruled out now.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Thank you, AA.

Game is solved then.

I'm town, Boo is town, Reed is town, and Drez should be town.

That's 4 town. If I'm right, then allow me to lol heartily at Drez' guess at the scum team :p

That leaves two people: Aykorn and xCoCo.

I'll admit that xCoCo has sort of been fooling me a little, but the team makes sense to me. xCoCo hasn't shown the passion or excitement I saw from her in two other town games, and also I severely dislike how she suddenly seemed to flip her read on me after Boo's posts. It seems like she was trying to latch onto Drez' Boo and me as scum theory after she saw that Boo was going after, since she obv has no other play. She went from "omg Thingy has to be town" to whatever she's saying about me now, very fishy.

But mostly, it's just POE. If one of those two are town, then one of Drez or Reed is scum... I mean, I'll of course reevaluate if I have to next day phase, but they would've played very excellent scum games if they were scum.

I'll hold off on voting, but consider this post an invisible vote for xCoCo.
??????

I'm fishy 'cause I'm on the fence about you? I can just say 'ah you're town' because you started posting more after I poked you.
I don't know what passion and excitement you are latching yourself onto Thingy but that's kinda of a dumb reason.
I'm in two games and some personal **** happened that @Drez can confirm that stopped me from particpating for a while
I am VT and I am not lying about that.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
And in case you aren't reading I put you to null also my post was made before AA revealed the setup

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I can confirm that one of your town read's IS scum. I don't know which one - but I am town.
And you of all people shouldn't be criticizing my play Thingy. You were gone at crucial moment and I had to poke you.
If I didn't care about town winning I would have just let them lynch you.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
AA. Permission to extend the deadline for 24 hours? I will be gone most of tomorrow due to medical reasons and I don't know what time I will be back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom