Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
So, throughout the game, you were going through hard times. I know that for sure. So I'll assume that's why you've been playing reactively up until now.

So, my first question is this: I know why you doubt Thingy, but why Aykorn?--in your own words. I think I know why but let's see anyway.

@Drez Why do you feel xCoco is higher priority than Thingy?

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
So everyone is aware of my current reads:

Thingy: Null-Scum
xCoco: Null-Scum
Aykorn: Null
Drez: Town (leaning scum as logic holds)
Bool: Town Jailer

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
So, throughout the game, you were going through hard times. I know that for sure. So I'll assume that's why you've been playing reactively up until now.

So, my first question is this: I know why you doubt Thingy, but why Aykorn?--in your own words. I think I know why but let's see anyway.

@Drez Why do you feel xCoco is higher priority than Thingy?
I guess PoE? If Boo Drez and you are truly down that would leave those two. But I'm still concerned about Boo protecting to blocking him. I think it's more logical that he protected him. Scum could have aimed for him twice because they don't know the setup
They could have assumed he was BP or the protective role protected someone else

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
The only town person I can thing of being scum is Drez but only because of Boos night actions. Can you share why he might be scum Reed?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Simply because I am re-evaluating. Coco and Aykorn have been non existant all game and I dislike her reactions to boo and her jumping to conclusions on thingy and then suspecting him.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Notice how Aykorn has been the most absent from our discussions.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Simply because I am re-evaluating. Coco and Aykorn have been non existant all game and I dislike her reactions to boo and her jumping to conclusions on thingy and then suspecting him.
Yeah I've been been inactive and I wasn't gone the whole game. What do you mean? You fail to consider that my reaction to Boo was before AA revealed the set up

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Yeah I've been been inactive and I wasn't gone the whole game. What do you mean? You fail to consider that my reaction to Boo was before AA revealed the set up
After leads I was panicking becayse no one oates I saw Boo and and I wanted to talk to him

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@Drez I don't think that xCoco is very good at lying. She seems like she's legitimately trying to probe Bool because she wasn't aware of the role-claim and didn't see the logic the same way. Her reactive play is a bit scummy, but she seems pretty clean.

Also, today was Aykorn's first day back at school.

@xCoCo The only thing I have against Drez is that logic and the higher probability of him being roleblocked twice to being targetted at night twice. Though I'm starting to think that maybe...

@Aykorn If you she were Mafia, might target Drez twice. He's a pretty large target, you probably weren't aware of all the possible power-roles so you'd probably aim for the most dangerous player first. Which would explain why I'm still alive--she might not want to kill me for personal reasons.

Thoughts, Aykorn?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
You giving thingy an instant town read without good reason, and then suspecting him. Seems like you trying to suspect whoever is not yourself.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Reed I wonder why you still have Aykorn as null?

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Reed I wonder why you still have Aykorn as null?
I'd say bias. I'm still working around that though I'm starting to lean null scum as I think through the logic I posted above.

I guess PoE? If Boo Drez and you are truly down that would leave those two.
I'm thinking like this too, but I have a few more options. Drez is strong town with a night action chain supporting a scum flip. xCoco is null, but doesn't seem to be a good liar so you get bumped up a rung. Aykorn is calling to null scum and I want her to respond asap. Thingy is null scum because of residual feelings on his game.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
For now,

##Vote: Aykorn

I need to call utilities before they close--they rejected my request and I'm wondering if my location might be outside of city limits which would confuse me. I'll be on this thread though watching.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I think Reed may be scum with Aykorn. There were 3 votes on Coco and he found her genuine, but left her open to getting hammered by Aykorn.

##Vote: Aykorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom