Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
You giving thingy an instant town read without good reason, and then suspecting him. Seems like you trying to suspect whoever is not yourself.
Yeah because I only know my own role. This is a difficult game because our two main suspects seem to have been VT and now we are scrambling before the deadline. It doesnt help that Thingy is mia.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
True. He also knew that Aykorn wasn't around. Maybe he planned to hold his vote? Or change?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I think he planned to hold it. He only changed his vote because I unvoted. He also had aykorn as null. Not null scum.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
An interesting theory. What other evidence supports that? I change my vote regularly because I know I won't be online for very soon if a bus is starting I want to have a vote out before I leave for my new home. I'd imagine a lynch is more important than no lynch correct? Is that bad logic?

@xCoCo I know Aykorn is coming home from school because she's a friend in real life.

@Drez Your attack on me is interesting and I can't help but think it has something to do with my slight lean toward you which you were never able to refute.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I take back the point on him voting due to me. My point still holds that he kept his vote on coco while thinking she is genuine. Also bias is not a good reason to be null on Aykorn for a good chunk of the game.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
If you she were Mafia, might target Drez twice. He's a pretty large target, you probably weren't aware of all the possible power-roles so you'd probably aim for the most dangerous player first. Which would explain why I'm still alive--she might not want to kill me for personal reasons.

Thoughts, Aykorn?
This is the reasoning I have for pressuring Aykorn at this point in the game.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
The pressure comes too late. It is fine if you suspect Coco, but you didn't. You used it as pressure in lylo, and did not unvote until after I did.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
I take back the point on him voting due to me. My point still holds that he kept his vote on coco while thinking she is genuine. Also bias is not a good reason to be null on Aykorn for a good chunk of the game.
You're right it isn't a good reason. Alas, as much as I try to pretend, I am only human. Still, I understand if this is suspicious.

As for bussing Coco, I was trying to secure some kind of vote. Even though I don't necessarily believe you are safe, you have the most power as town, seeing as no one agreed with me as far as my theory on you. In fact, no one even really commented on it, which is a shame.

The best way for me to even vote someone is to actually just throw around my voting power. I'm really just struggling to find some way to incriminate who I think is scum.

...honestly, if it were up to me, I'd still be voting Thingy. Speaking of which, you said you're reconsidering your view on him though why is that? Did I miss a post or two?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Your reaction seems more like omgus, when you can see I am trying to get the right lynch toDay.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
I lied, I remember Aykorn and Bool commented on it.

Though Aykorn agreed and Bool tended to think you're town. I don't really follow Bool's logic but Aykorn's agreeing with me doesn't really help my case though, huh?

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
omgus?

Let me look that up.

Got it. I guess that's fair. Still, it would be a logical reaction to get rid of the person suspecting you most, wouldn't it?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Not in lylo when Coco had 3 votes. Plus I am voting most likely scum (aykorn) and not you. So that does not apply to me.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I liked Thingys conclusions on coco and Aykorn. I am thinking he may have been just wrong. Seems I may have been wrong on Coco and Thingy now.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
I put the most threat on you, assuming you're mafia. You never outright denied my logic which means that it has credence of some ssort--you yourself said that when someone roleclaims jailer and jails the same person twice that it's a scumcall which Bool wasn't experienced enough to do. Let me pull up that post to prove my point:

This makes Boo's double action on me as trying to set me up (the most obv town), while Thingy takes the fall.
Once he's proven as town, which we all seem to agree on now that AA has made his reveal, that turns the information on it's head. If he's definitely town, he's not setting you up... he's incriminating you. But you never note this again after proven town because it's dangerous to have the information out. It pressures you. Though even as town, you aim to avoid anything incriminating, so that logic doesn't exactly tie you down either.

But on the note of people responding to my logic...

@xCoCo You even agreed with me on the idea earlier:

You do realize that puts you in a bad position if you wee the one making the kills?
But I will give you credit, your response was to listen to my gut. Which at least means you responded.

...I just want people to consider that angle. I'm going to continue voting Aykorn to get her reaction, but you are still the one who plays on a level way above me and I'm still going to consider the fact that Bool jailing you twice most likely makes you scum.

and now back to responding at superspeed.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
I do not think you addressed it at all.
You're right.

I mean, I guess I follow Bool's logic, that you'd be the likely persona to be targeted twice. But it's more likely--those being the operating terms--that you were roleblocked twice. I follow it, but I suppose I don't agree.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Reed I think you are down playing your own skill here. Through out the whole game you have been trying to undermine my position, for example, the over saturation point

I think I responded well enough and was late to class. I think your actions and recent votes are more telling, but I am not even pushing you right now, so this seems ss though you are threatened.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
You're right.

I mean, I guess I follow Bool's logic, that you'd be the likely persona to be targeted twice. But it's more likely--those being the operating terms--that you were roleblocked twice. I follow it, but I suppose I don't agree.
It shows you cared more to incriminate me rather than think on both sides of the coin. This is not pro-town. You have kept up the same read on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom