• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
.....Yeah I just.... dang I was kind of hoping I'd get lynched.
Why? I mean, I guess I get the reasoning--this game has gone on super long--but town is just about to win or lose. This is high tension and I mean... I guess I dunno, you seem like you've given up already and I don't know how to read that. I want to say you're town because you've given up because you think town is going to lose. But if you're mafia, you'd have the same reaction of defeat.

Anyway, I'm sorry to lay this on you, seeing how you reacted to last time that you were given the hammer, but you have the power. I trust you know what is right.

I'm going to keep working on the GM post.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Meh, yeah I know it's late. :T welp
I feel like I'm going to let a lot of people down looking like the most villanous townie ever and being a perfect scapegoat.
=m= In any case, I've been running out of time to feel like I'm reading the forum carefully enough to input well.

Pffftt dang.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Anyways I'll lay down the vote in a bit - its lylo and I dont feel like rushing. Last time I did it cost me the game.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Take your time. As much as I think we're all feeling the effects of how this is dragging out, we do have five whole days.

...but please don't take that long.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Take your time. As much as I think we're all feeling the effects of how this is dragging out, we do have five whole days.

...but please don't take that long.
Yeesh. I want to finish this game too XD

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Since the whole thread is overwhelming, look at just my posts and Aykorn's posts and pick out a few key things that stand out to you, even if its just a hunch. Look at how we react to certain people before and after they're lynched. That's some pretty useful and telling information about how people are.

I hope this is useful for you.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
:0 I getcha Coco. Yeeeah, now i kind of feel like jerk for making you the tie breaker, but... :< Well, me dieing is in the interest of one person and not the other.

To be fair, I think you've been gone just enough to keep up your image as townie, but the reason I'm thinking you're more townie than Reed right now is..... You were just unabashedly gunning for me and not being strategically neutral? Your reactions are more...genuine feeling as opposed to Reed's rn?

I'd like to think, that if Thingy and Reed were the scum team on repeat, they'd find a way to play dramatically different. But i'm not quite sure what that'd entail, aside from Reed stepping away from the newb claim.

....Yeah, I'm just throwing things out here. =_= I see myself being busy with robotics and a chem test coming up. I'm not going to be able to say much later.

If Coco's mafia, I could see it. She's around enough to appear genuine and keep up her image, while being gone at key moments.
If Reed is mafia at this point, I. Got. Hoodwinked. As. @#$#. But I can bus to his house later and actually punch him with my soggy bagel fists, if need be.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Hmm okay. c: Will do! Who do you believe to be scum Reed and Aykorn?

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Hmm okay. c: Will do! Who do you believe to be scum Reed and Aykorn?
:0 I don't know. I just think you less than Reed. It's actual process of elimination now. Also... I think our votes suggest out views.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
PoE logic.

I've been observing you in the situations of having to vote someone off in this situation and you appear to be struggling. Either you're a scum on an entirely different level than me, or you're a townie struggling to figure out who is town. So you're town.

Nothing points toward Aykorn being town. I have suspicions about you xCoco, but they're nothing in comparison to the null read I've had on Aykorn this whole game.

That's what I'm thinking.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
PoE logic.

I've been observing you in the situations of having to vote someone off in this situation and you appear to be struggling. Either you're a scum on an entirely different level than me, or you're a townie struggling to figure out who is town. So you're town.

Nothing points toward Aykorn being town. I have suspicions about you xCoco, but they're nothing in comparison to the null read I've had on Aykorn this whole game.

That's what I'm thinking.

Posting slow--internet is pooting out on me.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I suppose I should be asking why : P Besides him suspecting you? I'm ISOing posts as we speak.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
:U Okay.
I'm not really making a great case right now. Can't blame if I'm lynched.

I more or less should be trying to get to bed soon, too. I'll check back and answer things if I can???

=<= I just don't know how to explain my hunch, and I sure as hell haven't done a good job at explaining I'm innocent.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
As there are four more days left, I'd like to present something to help you out xCoco. Just a few notes that I hope help make your decision simpler.

Aykorn has not suspected me up until this point in the game. This points to a very serious omgus-based argument. Remember:

Also, Reed is brutal, he is voting me off the island while asking how my chem flashcards are going in another chat.
I always try to separate my play from my conversations in the rest of life. That's hardly a reason to vote for me--whatever the outcome, I don't want to rile my relationships over a game. I find this rather dirty play to even bring up, honestly.

So yeah. Aykorn didn't even vote me until I voted her way which confuses me.

Further, you were quite sure of who you were voting before this:

Rees let's get the bad guy
You agreed with me the day before and even up until I voted; why hesitate now? I understand the hammer is a scary thing to have, but as Drez said, you have to trust your gut. My gut got Thingy lynched and my head said Drez was scum, which was wrong. Who do you trust is town xCoco?

I've fought hard with Drez to keep discussion moving and make sure that town moves forward in the game by questioning things around me. I've tried to make sure that we have as much information as possible throughout the game by seeing inactives have no excuse to not speak because they'd been addressed. I've kept an open mind about all the players and ended up getting someone I thought scum on day two lynched on day three.

I truly hope my actions have spoken for themselves through the game. I can say the same as Aykorn: voting me will lose us the game. I trust you Coco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom