• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Mafia 3 | Game OVER! Who won?!

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@Drez A quick skim of the thread still leads me to believe you're town. If you're mafia, congrats, you earned your win. All I can really hold to you is Bool's jailing.

Good job Boo I think you threw your town ness out of the window with that post.
Why did you think that Boo threw townie status out? His claim seemed pretty legitimate to me. That combined with the fact that you were asking a lot of questions makes me a little suspicious. Why did you not address his more townie status until much later?--I initially thought that when you saw the roleclaim there was good reason to be suspicious. But then he pulled up the role-list and remembered AA posted it. I assumed you forgot it. What makes me suspicious though is how long it took you to address AA's confirmation of the setup.

So under a different light, it seemed like you might have been trying to cast suspicion toward Bool who, were you scum, you would know would be your biggest threat.

But that's all under the assumption of scum. I want to know why you didn't clear Bool immediately after that. There was no one else who made the claim to PR. It may have just been an unfortunate overlooking of priorities, but do you remember your reasoning at the time?

@Aykorn Not finding much more as far as content from you because you're not posting much. What do you think of Drez's accusations? As things stand, you're basically just halfheartedly accepting that you're the most suspicious while stating what you claim to know as fact. I guess I'm saying to defend yourself if you're really town.

What actions in the past do you feel you made that benefited town?

...I can't really think of anything else to ask. :l I can't really find anything you did that really benefited town this game. I can't really find any proof to support you.

Your read drops a rung to scum.

I'm gonna get some rest tonight--gotta be up somewhat early in the morning.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Tick tock tick tock.

Coco and Aykorn need your responses.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
@Drez A quick skim of the thread still leads me to believe you're town. If you're mafia, congrats, you earned your win. All I can really hold to you is Bool's jailing.

Why did you think that Boo threw townie status out? His claim seemed pretty legitimate to me. That combined with the fact that you were asking a lot of questions makes me a little suspicious. Why did you not address his more townie status until much later?--I initially thought that when you saw the roleclaim there was good reason to be suspicious. But then he pulled up the role-list and remembered AA posted it. I assumed you forgot it. What makes me suspicious though is how long it took you to address AA's confirmation of the setup.

So under a different light, it seemed like you might have been trying to cast suspicion toward Bool who, were you scum, you would know would be your biggest threat.

But that's all under the assumption of scum. I want to know why you didn't clear Bool immediately after that. There was no one else who made the claim to PR. It may have just been an unfortunate overlooking of priorities, but do you remember your reasoning at the time?
1) He voted me on the basis that I was not very active - despite the fact I claimed VLA etc. I argued that if he was voting based on activity he should be voting Thingyman who was the least active out of all of us. So I thought he was protecting his scumbuddy.

2) AA did not disclose the role setup until AFTER my post and AFTER I had my suspicions of Boo. I believe AA did not reveal the setup before then if he did I missed it) so naturally I would suspect Boo when I have no clue what the setup is.

3) I believe I did drop my suspicions of him I was more suspecting of Thing and Aykorn. Which is why I didn't pursue or drop a vote on him
I even begged him to talk and answer my
questions

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
*Boo posted the setup before but I couldn't believe it untill the mod confirmed it

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
...Mm. I mean, Aykorn, you're not giving us much reason to trust you. I place my vote now; I won't be back until later tonight and my internet is sketchy at best.

##Vote: Aykorn

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I mean I agree with Reed, and my suspcion holds while coco was able to explain herself. I also did not know about the setup before aa announced it. I thought it was closed.

Coco, you may vote.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Uhm....? Crap? Did the deadline just pass?
I've been stressed out as hell about the start of school so I've kind of been not eager to post, but I kind of wanted to at least... try to not die?
Got home like, 30 minutes ago. I'll see if I can say anything useful?

and with the deadline passing before their very eyes, the town (perhaps inadvertently) decided to play it safe, and no lynched!

HOW BORING!!!!

Night 4 begins! send in your actions by september 9th at 11:59 PM EST!

and just like that,

drez, vanilla townie, was killed during the Night!

it is Day 5! Day ends September 15th at 11:59 PM EST! with 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.

~protip~

IT IS LYLO! town absolutely MUST decide on a lynch if it intends to win the game. if town doesnt lynch, mafia can and WILL kill during the Night and win cuz of the numbers. so no matter what happens, lynch SOMEBODY.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
i cant spell :t also sorry Drez it was y fault I lost sense of time and didnt drop in on time

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
.....Yeah I just.... dang I was kind of hoping I'd get lynched. I just want to work on chemistry =_= and start my AP classes on the right foot. >.> Yeaaah I should apologize, I don't really feel like I've been as interested in the game lately.

Also, Reed is brutal, he is voting me off the island while asking how my chem flashcards are going in another chat.

I'd say something like "he's being pretty eager to vote me off right away," and note that he knows for sure that I would be newbie going into this game, perfect for framing me early on, but eh. Coco, do what you want. I'm voting Reed on a hunch.

But dang, mafia, GG.

##Vote:ReedRGale

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom