• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Mafia. It's a Game | NIGHT 3 BEGINS

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. Two people tried voting to kill me early on because I made a cartoon reference, which strikes me as odd, but outside of that I don't really have any leads :/

Also @ThatSquidYouKnow what was loCal's occupation? iirc that info is shared once someone has been killed

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Oh, loCal was vanilla townie, sorry, forgot about that

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Good evening, gentlemen. I may have a top hat and look suspicious, but I would like to partake in this mafia game. :U

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Good evening, gentlemen. I may have a top hat and look suspicious, but I would like to partake in this mafia game. :U
The game has already started, sorry :V I put you in as a replacement though

bbninjas

Inkling

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
But they never gave a reason for voting you - how do you know that they voted you because of the cartoon reference? :0
Cause you say and I quote, "try and take over the wor-".
AOS voted for me because I made a reference to Pinky and the Brain, which apparently made me come off sounding like a Mafia member? loCal didn't give a reason, but he was killed (God rest his soul) so that doesn't really matter anymore.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I personally find it weird that Trieste, being a player with mafia experience, did not try helping out you guys new to the game. This is strange, because I would expect someone who is town to do that. Therefore, I think Trieste is scummy (mafia-y).
I'm really sorry that you think I'm scummy because of this. I haven't had much time to check this thread because most of my free time is spent moderating and maintaining this site. I also think it's good for people to learn Mafia on their own; through experience and a lot of reading.

bbninjas

Inkling
Guys SygMag is good, I'm town tracker
That just means he didn't kill anyone at night. He could still be a mafia player who didn't do anything.

unvote: Trieste Sp what he says makes sense in my opinion.
vote: AlphaOmega you came to post to say you were alive, but you didn't say anything that really contributes to the game. Town generally will make a post and say something relevant, such as who they think is scummy (or not scummy). :p

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Here's a good tip.

It's better to post something than nothing at all. It'll only make you more suspicious. I learned this when everyone voted for me because I wasn't interacting much with the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom