• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

--MAJOR SPOILERS-- Remaining Unreleased Weapons

Teshie U

Inkster Jr.
I'm excited to try seeker bomb rush, though I expect it won't be that good, especially if you don't have the right map for it.

I'm a little worried Bubbler is a little OP. Maybe I'm biased as I use it alot, but I figured it was balanced out by its attachments to awkward or limited weapons (SSJR low range 5 shot kill, Inkbrush is pure garbage, Squiffer and Blasters being rather niche). Now with the Tri Slosher out (much stronger at close range than the jr) and seeing there are 2 splatlings with bubbler, I wonder if its going to be okay for almost every type of weapon to have Bubbler.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
I'm excited to try seeker bomb rush, though I expect it won't be that good, especially if you don't have the right map for it.

I'm a little worried Bubbler is a little OP. Maybe I'm biased as I use it alot, but I figured it was balanced out by its attachments to awkward or limited weapons (SSJR low range 5 shot kill, Inkbrush is pure garbage, Squiffer and Blasters being rather niche). Now with the Tri Slosher out (much stronger at close range than the jr) and seeing there are 2 splatlings with bubbler, I wonder if its going to be okay for almost every type of weapon to have Bubbler.
Lol, Custom Hydra I feel will be one of the best weapons in the game because of the bubbler. Sprinkler to rack up points towards bubbler, and having ridiculous power and range is going to be problematic. I'm so hyped about it, I'm already getting my gear loadout ready for it.

With that said, yea, Bubblers are stupidly good.

curry time

Senior Squid
NNID
NobleCactus
Given how slow the Hydra seems to charge, I'm wondering just how well it can use Bubbler in direct combat. I'm getting this hunch that by the time you wind up, aim, shoot, and then start walking again, you've used nearly half the Bubbler's duration. Then again, it works just as well as a panic button to get people to run away from you, at which point you wind up and kill them anyway. We'll have to wait and see.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I'm predicting we get the Carbon Roller Deco today! It's been a long while since we've gotten a new Roller-type weapon, whereas we've had new weapons for every other weapon type. That and I just really ****ing want this weapon already! :D

Njok

Bouncer
I'm predicting we get the Carbon Roller Deco today! It's been a long while since we've gotten a new Roller-type weapon, whereas we've had new weapons for every other weapon type. That and I just really ****ing want this weapon already! :D
Did you just save scum your prediction? :p (it's already been confirmed lol)

Edit:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Why didnt you predict the neo luna :(
Cause there was more reason for the Carbon Roller Deco as we hadn't gotten a Roller in a while. From here on though, I have little clue what we're gonna get, but if I had to guess, next week will be a shooter-type weapon, so perhaps the Luna Neo!

Anywho, someone should make an Inkoming thread. I would but I don't know how to get the twitter post to show up.

EDIT: Nah screw it, I'll make it anyway. :L

Njok

Bouncer
Cause there was more reason for the Carbon Roller Deco as we hadn't gotten a Roller in a while. From here on though, I have little clue what we're gonna get, but if I had to guess, next week will be a shooter-type weapon, so perhaps the Luna Neo!

Anywho, someone should make an Inkoming thread. I would but I don't know how to get the twitter post to show up.
Get the link from twitter and just post that as a link in the thread, it should show up. Or quote my post above and delete everything but the image would work too.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Get the link from twitter and just post that as a link in the thread, it should show up. Or quote my post above and delete everything but the image would work too.
Alright thanks mate!

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
FOR GOODNESS SAKES WE FINALLY GET SEEKER RUSH! So happy. :D

As for what comes after this, we'll probably get the Rapid Blaster Pro next. It's been a little while since we got the Range Blaster and the RBP techincally is a new weapon.

Samuel_1802

Inkling
NNID
Samuel1802
With the Carbon Roller coming tonught I can definitely say that I'm excited to try it out! It'll offer a nice alternative in flater maps like Walleye Warehouse and Port Mackerel. I'm sure I'd still prefer the original Carbon though, the Burst Bombs and Inkzooka are generally more useful.

Out of the unreleased weapons, I have to say that I can't wait for Slosher Deco and Tri-Slosher Nouveau. A Splash Wall with a Slosher sounds like a rather deadly combination to me, and Echolocator + Seekers should work well together, I don't think it'll be better than the current Disruptor/Bubbler setup though.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Well I've been right the last two times so let's see if we can keep the streak going! I'm predicting tomorrow nights weapon will be the Heavy Splatling Deco! I did say earlier that it's gotta be a shooter type weapon as there's still 6 of those left versus 2 chargers and 1 roller. However there are still 4 Sloshers and 4 Splatlings, and more importantly I think there could be a pattern they're following here. Since the one weapon at a time thing, we've gotten a Splatling then Slosher every other week so far. Mini Splatling -> H-3 Nozzlenose -> Tri-Slosher -> Carbon Roller Deco. If that's to be the trend, we should be getting a Splatling this week.

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
I'm just hoping that either the Luna Blaster Neo, Zink Mini Splatling, Bamboozler 14 Mk II, or the Hydra Splatling comes out this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom