• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

--MAJOR SPOILERS-- Remaining Unreleased Weapons

Pseudo-Master

Inkling
NNID
pseudomaster
I wanna know what the heck Big Ball Launcher is.
A combonation of a blaster and a slosher. From what i've heard it produces an explosion at the end of its ink trail for a potential OHKO. Of course at the cost of slower firing rate and reduced range.

DeltaFixer

Full Squid
NNID
RCDelta
A combonation of a blaster and a slosher. From what i've heard it produces an explosion at the end of its ink trail for a potential OHKO. Of course at the cost of slower firing rate and reduced range.
Huh, neat. Where'd you hear that?

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
The weapons I'm most excited for:

Neo Luna Blaster
Carbon Roller Deco
Custom Range Blaster
Slosher Deco
Big Ball Launcher (2nd version)
Zink Mini Splatling
Bamboozler MK II

Let's get atleast one of these this week please!

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Possible but I feel it's still too soon for a new map. We've only gotten 4 new weapons since Flounder Heights, with the last two releasing by themselves meaning they're trying to space updates out more.

curry time

Senior Squid
NNID
NobleCactus
Possible but I feel it's still too soon for a new map. We've only gotten 4 new weapons since Flounder Heights, with the last two releasing by themselves meaning they're trying to space updates out more.
Naturally. Holiday season is coming up, and they don't want to exhaust their updates before the Christmas sales hit. Then they'll probably trickle out new weapons for a good few months after that.

If the new map is released in the next patch, then expect to see it on every rotation for two weeks straight again.

~

On a more related note, the Neo Luna is long overdue. The Luna is the oldest of the weapons that hasn't gotten an alt variant yet, with the Sploosh after it. The Rapid Blasters technically outdate it, though, so it's either the Neo Luna or the regular Rapid Blaster Pro next.

There are so many situations where I want a Splat Bomb on the Luna. It's great for bullying the Tower and corners right now, but very limited in other applications unless you get a good flank in. Splat Bombs will let it challenge and reposition its bad matchups (namely, the Tentatek and the Gals, which are very important matchups to beat). Splat Bombs also let you juke the tower better than an Ink Mine, since you can toss a bomb right at your feet and play the footsies game to your advantage easier than a mine that takes forever to explode can.

Last edited:

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
But a slower fire rate, if I'm correct. Not as bad as the normal Blasters, but worse than the normal Rapid Blasters.
It's got the same firerate as the luna. I just hope it gets a damage buff as well. I don't need a OHKO, but i'd like it if i didn't have to max out damage for this weapon to be viable.

getting "minranged" shouldn't be too much of an issue since seekers will provide you with a melee attack, it'll take some practice tho, I'll need to start practicing that with the .52 deco. plus the deco has disruptors so easy getaways. I wouldn't mind having a few damage ups, but there's a variant with disruptors so I would like to get some bomb range up. Imagine throwing a disruptor and still splatting them at your max range.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
C'mon Nintendo...
release more splatlings so I don't have to use just two...

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
And I'm just sitting here waiting for the Bamboozler MK II. lol

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
They should just dump all the already released weapon GDC's (Gear,Deco,Custom) this week, i'm really tired of waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom