• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Making a hypothetical balance patch and screwing with some kits

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Fair. I always thought in my head Splat Bomb wasn’t that big a problem but that was in part because not many strong weapons have it. But it seems to be necessary judging by general consensus. If the audio reasonably aligns, I’ll slap 5 frames onto detonation time for Splat Bomb
I was trying to argue with that post that 10 frames wouldn't be a problem (that's what would make it a 70% difference) but I suppose 5 frames is fine for now and we can see if it's still a problem afterwards.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Here's an idea. What if ink mine is placed two or three units in front of where the player is standing? That way it's easier to use aggressively, defensively, however you want to use it, because you don't have to go as far to put the mine where you want it.

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
Here's an idea. What if ink mine is placed two or three units in front of where the player is standing? That way it's easier to use aggressively, defensively, however you want to use it, because you don't have to go as far to put the mine where you want it.
If I can figure that out, that’d be cool. 3 units does seem like a lot though

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I don't remember how much a unit is. if you figure it out, just do whatever feels nicest to use

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom