misshiirin's Fanart♡

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
Of course!!! I really love it and thank you again for drawing them both for me!!! Your art is super cute, I love the effort you put into your stuff!! I'm very glad my words make you feel motivated to keep drawing!!

And! I've finally finished something for you!! I hope you don't mind my signature at the bottom, that's just my username on other websites aside from here.

View attachment 11759

I hope I drew your character alright! I thought I would draw your character with Marie!!! Unfortunately I had to resize the image though, so I hope it doesn't look too compressed or anything. If you'd like, I can send you a higher quality copy of it elsewhere [though I'm not sure where!]
I went on here for a second because I was about to upload some sketches, and I was *greeted* with this!

I love it SO much!! Thank you! When you said you had a surprise for me, I was thinking about it ever since! Gosh, your style is really friggin' cute! :D

Oh, and Marie... I love Marie so much, you have no idea. And anytime someone draws my character for me, I just feel so grateful. I can't express how happy I am! I always wish I could do something with any of the art people have given me so I can truly show my gratitude. You know, show it off and stuff!

If it's on Twitter, please tell me. I'll quote it right away! And don't ever apologize about your signiture on something. YOU made it, so of course it's okay for it to be there!

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
So I’ve been wanting to try YouTubing for a while now, but a big problem is that I don’t want to use my face and my profile picture is taken from Deviant Art so I wouldn't be comfortable using it if I wanted to be a png-tuber. If you’re willing to, it would be awesome if you could draw a Kirby Awoofy for me to use (with your consent and credit) as a new profile picture. I don’t have a ton of money but I could probably pay you $10 USD for a commission cost and I’ll make sure to always properly acknowledge you in my bios
Okay! So, I started on my mini-project for you. So far, I have four sketches for you to look at. I figured I could do a few different expressions you could use in your videos, if you wanted. (You know, like when other people have different pictures for different reactions or explanations.) On top of those, I could also draw you a separate picture with sort of a background on it that you could use as an icon, if you didn't want to use one of these for it as well.

Please tell me if you like them, and I will finish them tomorrow (line art & coloring). They can be resized to be a bit bigger, or much smaller, so don't worry about the size yet. They'd be traditional, but I was going to edit them digitally so they'd sort of be like stickers. Trust me on this one, it'll work out great if I can do it the way I'm thinking! And hey, if you don't like them for this, you can use them for something else instead. I'll understand if it's not what you were expecting and you look for help elsewhere.

IMG_20240604_0001_Resized.png

IMG_20240604_0002_Resized.png

Some of the lines aren't there because they'd be colored in, not inked, so don't worry about the details. Please let me know how you feel! :O

And, of course, if you literally just want a profile picture, I could use one of these, or start over completely. No problem!

2bdamned

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
I went on here for a second because I was about to upload some sketches, and I was *greeted* with this!

I love it SO much!! Thank you! When you said you had a surprise for me, I was thinking about it ever since! Gosh, your style is really friggin' cute! :D

Oh, and Marie... I love Marie so much, you have no idea. And anytime someone draws my character for me, I just feel so grateful. I can't express how happy I am! I always wish I could do something with any of the art people have given me so I can truly show my gratitude. You know, show it off and stuff!

If it's on Twitter, please tell me. I'll quote it right away! And don't ever apologize about your signiture on something. YOU made it, so of course it's okay for it to be there!
I'm super happy that you love it!!!! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! IM SUPER GLAD YOU LIKE MY STYLE!!!! AND!!! I'm also super glad that it made you happy to see this!!

I had a lot of fun drawing both of them and your character is super nice, I'm tempted to draw her again!!

I think I'll put it on Twitter for you then and I'll tag you in it so you can see!!

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
there are a lot of very excited people in this thread
love to see it
(@misshiirin ty for making this forum even more awesome!)
Haha, thank you! I'm having a lot of fun drawing people's requests. It's funny you replied just now, because I was in the middle of posting all of this (obviously, you don't need to look, but I figured I'd tackle responding to you and posting this at the same time so I don't spam lmao):

GPPbLlIbcAAq-bI.jpg

Yesterday, I drew Vivian in a post because I finally started the Switch version of TTYD! I love Vivian so much. I was originally planning on drawing a traditional picture of her, but I'll do that later when I have some free time. She's sticking her hand out to grab you!

GPUH2oAaQAA6R0l.jpg

This morning in Splatoon 2, I drew a remake of my very first Splatoon post ever. I only drew in Splatoon 2 once during the original Splatoween in 2018. It's lost now, because I deleted all my old Splatoon stuff from before I started playing Splatoon 3. It basically looked like this, but REALLY bad. I'm not saying I'm perfect at drawing plaza posts, but I have improved a lot, trust me. (Wait 'til you see my original post in Splatoon 3. It's almost my one year anniversary for drawing plaza posts there, so I'm gonna remake that soon, too!) This one was just a test to see how things went so I know they'll run smoothly when I post for the upcoming illustration fest in Splatoon 2 being held. (It's unofficial and run by a fan.)

Next thing I draw is going to be Cephalobro's drawing! I'll bench the sketches from yesterday for now; until I get a response from ThestralZ. Until then, I'll work on other people's requests. Cephalobro's request should be done by the afternoon tomorrow!

Cephalobro

Next thing I draw is going to be Cephalobro's drawing! I'll bench the sketches from yesterday for now; until I get a response from ThestralZ. Until then, I'll work on other people's requests. Cephalobro's request should be done by the afternoon tomorrow!
Perfect, I will get started on the SFM for you tomorrow, what shoes does the Inkling in your profile pic wear?

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
Perfect, I will get started on the SFM for you tomorrow, what shoes does the Inkling in your profile pic wear?
Those would be the Suede Basics!

Here is the full drawing, if you'd like to look at it:
Untitled2_20240529144610.png

Thank you for making something for me, too! I really appreciate it. I've been looking forward to drawing your picture for you. I'll try to make it look really cute!
(≧◡≦) ♡

Cephalobro

Here you go, the SFM I promised, and from 3 different angles too!

The Squid Artist.jpg

The Squid Artist 1.jpg

The Squid Artist 2.jpg

I tried my best to recreate the Inkling in your PFP with what was available for me to use.

This depicts your Inkling drawing my OCs, with both Octolings standing where they were told to.

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
Here you go, the SFM I promised, and from 3 different angles too!
This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Thank you so much! And hey, the sweater and shoes still work, so no worries! I know not everything is available. I tried out SFM, too, and saw there were limited items. I'm actually going to continue practicing in Blender soon. Maybe someday I'll be able to put our characters together in that for us, too! My character's outfit is literally just the first one I put together with the headset when I started Splatoon 3. She's supposed to look like a Toni Kensa model on their day off, and she collects headsets! I've always worn various headsets in Splatoon games, because they're my favorite pieces of gear. :P

If you end up posting this on Twitter, please tell me, so I can quote it and show it off, too!

And here's the crazy thing: I actually ended up putting these guys in the same spots as in your pictures! Is that not the craziest coincidence?! It's like it's perfect or something!

IMG_20240606_0001_Resized.png

Here it is! I hope you like it! I know there are a few mistakes on the clothes, but unfortunately, there's no undo button haha. I tried out a technique I haven't used in a long time (the bold around the whole picture), and I like how it came out, so I think I'll do that more frequently now. Their names are written in Japanese here!

If you don't mind, I'd like to upload this to Twitter alongside my other artwork. I'll tell everyone who these two are and credit you for them, of course. And even better, if you have an account, I can tag you! Please let me know how you feel. If you don't feel comfortable with that, I'll understand, and we can just keep this nice and snug right here in this thread. Or anywhere you wanna use this, while crediting me for drawing it, of course!

Last edited:

Cephalobro

This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Thank you so much! And hey, the sweater and shoes still work, so no worries! I know not everything is available. I tried out SFM, too, and saw there were limited items. I'm actually going to continue practicing in Blender soon. Maybe someday I'll be able to put our characters together in that for us, too! My character's outfit is literally just the first one I put together with the headset when I started Splatoon 3. She's supposed to look like a Toni Kensa model on their day off, and she collects headsets! I've always worn various headsets in Splatoon games, because they're my favorite pieces of gear. :P

If you end up posting this on Twitter, please tell me, so I can quote it and show it off, too!

And here's the crazy thing: I actually ended up putting these guys in the same spots as in your pictures! Is that not the craziest coincidence?! It's like it's perfect or something!

View attachment 11797

Here it is! I hope you like it! I know there are a few mistakes on the clothes, but unfortunately, there's no undo button haha. I tried out a technique I haven't used in a long time (the bold around the whole picture), and I like how it came out, so I think I'll do that more frequently now. Their names are written in Japanese here!

If you don't mind, I'd like to upload this to Twitter alongside my other artwork. I'll tell everyone who these two are and credit you for them, of course. And even better, if you have an account, I can tag you! Please let me know how you feel. If you don't feel comfortable with that, I'll understand, and we can just keep this nice and snug right here in this thread. Or anywhere you wanna use this, while crediting me for drawing it, of course!
I don't have a Twitter account, but you can still mention my Squidboards profile on Twitter. Also yes, of course, I will credit you whenever I show this amazing depiction you did for my Octoling OCs. And yeah, what a coincidence of the character positions being exactly right!

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't have a Twitter account, but you can still mention my Squidboards profile on Twitter. Also yes, of course, I will credit you whenever I show this amazing depiction you did for my Octoling OCs. And yeah, what a coincidence of the character positions being exactly right!
Oh, okay! Thank you! I'll put it up sometime after dinner.

And also, I messed up the quote for your wonderful SFM stuff. Sorry about that! I'm still trying to figure out how to do everything on this site. I tried fixing it so the whole thing would show up, but I don't know how. I think it's not possible at this point. At least it's right up above my reply so everyone can look at it! I love it so much!

I'm so happy you like what I drew for you! It took a long time, but it was worth it. It was even more fun to draw than I thought it'd be, and that's saying something, because I couldn't wait to do it for you!

Cephalobro

And also, I messed up the quote for your wonderful SFM stuff. Sorry about that! I'm still trying to figure out how to do everything on this site. I tried fixing it so the whole thing would show up, but I don't know how. I think it's not possible at this point. At least it's right up above my reply so everyone can look at it! I love it so much!
It's okay, when I first joined Squidboards, I had to get used to how everything works here too.

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
I've been hesitating to ask because it seems like so many others have already shown interest, but would you be interested in doing an art trade with me once you have the chance? I haven't done this in so long, but I have really been enjoying drawing Splatoon characters lately and I really appreciate your flexibility in style, so I think it could be fun! If you would like to see some of my stuff, you can visit my twitter or toyhou.se gallery. I'd be up for whatever - let me know what you think!

Last edited:

Hokuto

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
Can you ping me when your queue clears up, please? I want to give you breathing room before offering a trade.

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
I've been hesitating to ask because it seems like so many others have already shown interest, but would you be interested in doing an art trade with me once you have the chance? I haven't done this in so long, but I have really been enjoying drawing Splatoon characters lately and I really appreciate your flexibility in style, so I think it could be fun! If you would like to see some of my stuff, you can visit my twitter or toyhou.se gallery. I'd be up for whatever - let me know what you think!
Can you ping me when your queue clears up, please? I want to give you breathing room before offering a trade.
You two can absolutely do an art trade with me! And, Katz, your stuff is really fun! It's so cartoony. I like stuff like that!

Now, without further ado, I'll tell you all my current schedule.

Today, I have to draw a post for Big Big Run, which will probably take me a century. Right after that, I also have to draw the post I've been talking about in Splatoon 2. (I think tomorrow? I hope not today. Oh, God.) I'll draw Harmony for sevenleaf the next day, a new post in Splatoon 3 after that, then Bennet's OC, as promised (possibly the same day). After that, I'm free to do whatever!

Keep in mind, I do a Splatoon 3 plaza post usually every other day, so if I'm drawing for you on the same day, it might end up being uploaded like, reaaaaally late at night. My time zone is EST, to put that in perspective.

So, yeah. If you want to wait until I'm done with those things first before setting things up, I'll give you the heads up right away after it's all done. :D

Edit: I forgot I'm also drawing a post for pride in the middle of this. That'll probably be my next post after the Big Big Run one.

Last edited:

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
GPfNoz5b0AAktTw.jpeg

And there we go! My post for Big Big Run. I drew Deep Cut in my own version of them wearing Triumvirate outfits. I hope people like it! I wanna play with a bunch of people this time during Big Big Run. Usually I only do Big Run by myself or with my brother, despite that fact that I have over 100 friends on the Switch. I've been playing with my Splatoon friends more often these days. If you wanna play with me, too, please add me!

sevenleaf

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
View attachment 11800
And there we go! My post for Big Big Run. I drew Deep Cut in my own version of them wearing Triumvirate outfits. I hope people like it! I wanna play with a bunch of people this time during Big Big Run. Usually I only do Big Run by myself or with my brother, despite that fact that I have over 100 friends on the Switch. I've been playing with my Splatoon friends more often these days. If you wanna play with me, too, please add me!
WAIT THIS IS SUCH A SICK IDEA i love it!!! did you sketch out how you think the outfits would look beforehand or did you just go straight into drawing this post?

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
WAIT THIS IS SUCH A SICK IDEA i love it!!! did you sketch out how you think the outfits would look beforehand or did you just go straight into drawing this post?
Oh, wow! Thank you! I saw other people draw pictures of these characters wearing things like accessories based off Triumvirate, but I never really saw them draw what would be a Splatfest kinda set before, so I wanted to do my own version!

I got references for regular Deep Cut and the three Boss Salmonids and just drew them straight on the Switch. I basically just took the outfits from both groups and put them together, while also thinking of how Deep Cut's special Splatfest outfits look. I wanted to make these look like official outfits the best I could. I didn't sketch beforehand (although, I did think of doing that, but I figured I'd just run with whatever ended up on screen lol).

2bdamned

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
View attachment 11800
I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!! THEY LOOK SO SO COOL!!!! Your art is so impressive, I have no idea how you make such neat and clean art on the switch!!

I was also thinking of asking you before, but would it be ok if I friended you on the switch? I'd love to play together sometime!!

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!! THEY LOOK SO SO COOL!!!! Your art is so impressive, I have no idea how you make such neat and clean art on the switch!!

I was also thinking of asking you before, but would it be ok if I friended you on the switch? I'd love to play together sometime!!
Thank you! I always go out of my way to make posts that stand out among the rest. Even if it might be the same subject or something, I always try to be as original as possible. I pride myself on that!

Someday, I want to put out a tutorial on drawing on the Switch. Or at least, show some videos of me drawing my posts. It's so hard to draw on there, and I'd love to help more people figure it out a little better. I was able to teach my brother a bunch of things, and he told me it helped him out a lot!

And yes, of course you can add me! As I said, I always try to play with everyone when I can. And I'm trying to play with others more often now, even. Send me a request, and I'll accept it right quick. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom