• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

-Missing- IC Thread: RP Cast Filled

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Wade ==> Talk
Max ==> Talk

There was a noticeable quiet at the table. Wade sat in silence with Jax following suit. Max had even begun to close his eyes, his nonverbals boiling in anger. He shook. It was almost as if at any moment, he would blow.

No one really wanted to speak up, not even the Cap'n.

So a minute passed. Max opened his eyes. And then it began. “…So.” Max said, the rage he'd had controlled, but visible. “What’d you want me here for?”

Jax looked from the Cap'n, to Wade, then to Max. "I brought you here to meet the Cap'n. I also meant to test how both you and Wade would handle a stressful situation. At first, I was going to have a more controlled situation, but... things blew up and became what they did. I decided to flow with the situation and let you test each other.

"Otherwise," he continued, "we're here to come up with a more solid plan. We all have bits of information to consolidate; little pieces of the puzzle. We're hoping that together, with some discussion, we'll be able to come to a more coherent plan."

Max stared between Jax and Wade, chewing his crab cake without a single change of expression, and, with deliberate movements, set his fork down and pulled a napkin out from the stack on the table. He wiped his hands. He tossed the napkin in the bin. And, in a sudden eruption of fury, slammed his hands on the table, his face downcast.

He froze there for a moment, shaking unstably, before lowering his hand from the table. The tension seemed ready to escalate at any moment.

"... Tch." With a sullen grin, Max picked up the fork and stuffed in another bite of crab cakes, "Guess we all know how that went." He looked Wade dead in the eyes. "Some of us didn't even stay for the whole thing."

"... Not that it really matters," Max took another bite of the crab cakes, twirling his fork smugly in the air, "Anyway, this is why ya really wanted us here, huh? Dinner and a Deepview business meeting?"

Jax ignored the snide comment and said, "yes. First, I'd like to ask you, Wade, you contacted an individual from underground. Cato, was it? Could you explain for Max what he told you?"

With that backhanded remak pointed directly at him, Wade had shot Max a quick glare back, before grabbing a crabby cake and stuffing it in his mouth.

Don't start anything, Wade mentally reminded himself, looking off into the corner to try to keep his cool. Luckily, there was no room for witty retaliations with a full mouth. Or explaining...

Hastily swallowing the cake, Wade cleared his throat.

"...Right! Cato," Wade said, blinking to think of what relevant things to say. Honestly, he thought that buisness transaction they ran into was more pressing but, that's what made Cato helpful.

"Cato said he'd look out for anyone in Area 1 for us and call me if he saw anything." Wade explained. "Specifically the informant that should be showing up… today."

In the midst of wolfing down another crab cake, Max stopped, a look of sudden rage escaping his controlled composure. As if by instinct he swallowed hard, glaring with a different kind of fury in Wade's general direction.

"... Area 1, huh." Though it was Wade who'd spoken, his anger seemed... significantly more undirected than it normally was.

"...Tch," He broke into a vicious grin, twirling his fork around again, "What, you serious? An informant coming out of that fryin' hellhole? And you seriously think you can trust them? Shell, you all act as if you don't know who's behind this."

He let out an angry chuckle. "Who's this Cato guy, anyway? One of your squad buddies or somethin'?"

"Cato is a member of an Octoling resistance group called the Orphans," Jax explained. "They were founded by the Squid Sisters--"

"My girls did what!?" The Cap'n exclaimed. "And they kept it a secret right under my nose??"

Jax began, "sir if I may explain--"

But, interjecting the Cap'n continued. "I'm so proud of my girls..." A single tear rolled down his cheek as the three other agents looked to him.

"In any case, Wade made contact with the Orphans and they are keeping an eye open for an informant who posted anonymously online about taking down Deepview, then challenging people to meet them in Area 1.

"After going to recruit you, Max, I did some sleuthing," Jax continued. "I checked to see if there were any databases that had made a copy of that post taht day, because the topic was promptly deleted. There was a copy, which happened to include a few repsonses from other 3channers.

"Turns out this person is somewhat prolific on the board, even though they were anonymous. People told her to take her conspiracy theories elsewhere. They also included slurs involving tinkering and robotics. Apparently she's a wiz with the stuff; a young ace who loves to place with biotechnology, like respawn pads and the like.

"I took my research to old articles, working off the assumption that this individual lived somewhat near Octo Valley so as to be able to enter Deepview headquarters and Area 1 in a reasonable amount of time, and looked for a girl in Inkopolis who matched her level of profession and it didn't take long to find a precocious young girl by the name of Agatha Tin who is infamous around the area for being a genius... and also a lunatic.

"I believe this is the informant we wish to meet. With this information, I wanted to see what you all thought."

Wade blinked, suprised at the sheer amount of information Jax had found so quickly.

He did this all today? Wade thought, slightly intimidated. I barely woke up at noon.

Wade took a cursory glance at the Cap'n --tearing up in proudness-- while grabbing a small plate of crabby cakes to start munching on. Muddling the facts like that... Jax clearly knew Cap'n. There was no way he could outright talk about the octolings in a positive light.

As Wade bit into a cake, he frowned a bit. Yeesh, sticky situation. He'd still roll with it for the time being, for Cap'n's sake honestly.

Finishing the crabby cake, Wade spoke up. "Considering we've already seen that Area 1 is pretty proximate to Deepview activities... 'Agatha' might be a lunatic, but she was right about everything in the post."

Wade shrugged. "It's a lead," he reiterated.

"Is that so...?" Max leaned back, folding his arms behind his head with a expression that managed to seem both delighted and upset. "Heh... well, nevermind. Looks like you've got enough to back up his claims after all."

He spun the fork in his fingers. "Still, this Agatha character... yeah, maybe she knows somethin', but shell if she ain't the lunatic everyone's saying she is just for hanging in Area 1. What's she expect to get out of meeting in the damn underground?"

He stopped, a wavering scowl forming on his face. "Look, Area 1 ain't the place to go messing around with snipe hunts. There's monsters, rotting air. Mazes of corridors, kettles leading all over the place. You'd be crazy to stay in their for too long. Shell, I'm not sure which is crazier -- your friend or our lunatic informant."

Looking toward the ceiling, he added, "I know we're all scrambling for leads here, but this one? There's something's off about it."

For a moment, he closed his eyes, as if thinking about the whole situation, before leaning forward and stabbing the other crab cake on his plate.

"...Hmph." He tore into another cake. "Guess it's something, if it's the only lead you've got."

One of Wade's eyes momentarily twitched at how flippant Max responded.

Despite the bubbling annoyance, he refused to be the person to quote-unquote 'start anything,' or to live up the 'crazy' tag just thrown at him now, buuuut....

"WELL," Wade interjected bitterly. "If you have another lead, then we can track that one," he said curtly.

Stuffing one half of a cake in his mouth, Wade looked over to Max unimpressedly. "I mean, if you're that confident you'll find a less sketchy, safer lead, then I'm all ears!"

This 'not starting stuff' was hard; Wade could hear the condescendingness start to drip from his comments.

Finishing he other half of the crabby cake, Wade continued, albeit less mockingly. "I doubt we'll find that though. If this were a straight up trap, we wouldn't have been so close to a business exchange that could cost Deepview partners." Wade glanced back to Jax. "No one would want to draw attention or add tension."

Wade looked back to Max. "And that business deal might just be why this lead is in the right place."

"Wade has a good point," Jax said. "And seriously, if there are any other leads, Max, I implore that you share them with us. We need any upper hand we can get on Deepview that we can."

"We know they're dealing something to some group of Octolings--I have my hunches as to who, but I won't make any conclusions yet. We need anything we can go off of. Do you have any information which we don't yet have?"

"Heh." A crack of excitement sparked through Max's eyes, as though he'd been waiting for the question. "What kind of great hero do you think I am? I've got my own trail to offer. A big one. And it doesn't involve traipsing around enemy territory."

He leaned back with an arrogant pose one step removed from resting his feet on the table. "There was a protest that happened a few weeks ago, by some of the volunteers workin' around the city. Seems like it supposed to be a peaceful thing -- y'know, to raise awareness on the missing Sisters -- but a couple hot-bloods rallied the whole mob into storming the Deepview visitor center for answers. They went in with questions... and came out without a memory to their name, let alone their whole purpose of being there."

A personal anger crept into Max's voice. "I spent days watching that place, monitoring every fryin' Deepview movement. They'd come out at 8, clock out at 6... shell, they followed the same schedule every single day, like a swarm of damn machines. Eventually, I gave up. Left 'em to whatever hive-ish bull-kelp they were up to." Despite everything he said, his grin remained. "Not that I left without answers."

"See, I'd noticed something about the pattern of those mooks. As soon as the clock struck 8, they'd head out toward whatever business they were in the middle of taking over. Every single one... almost." He scoffed. "Those oblivious suits wandered away from the business district... and into the construction site for the new subway system."

"So!" In a burst of excitement, Max slammed his arms on the table. " Naturally, I waited until 6. And as soon as those minions staggered off to clock in their time, I swept the place clean." He shook his head in recollection. "The stuff that was down there... it was alien. All sorts of weird sounds and materials. Sure, a lot of it was probably digging equipment, but that tech? You wouldn't see an Inkling using it, that's for sure."

"... Anyway." Still grinning, Max plopped another crab cake on his plate. "We can speculate the whole night about whether our so-called lunatic decides to make an appearance in Area 1. But those tunnels? Those aren't going anywhere. I mean, if you all are really set on this Agatha character, then maybe we could, shell, I dunno, check out her place while she's wandering around Octoling wasteland."

He spoke between bites. "As far as leads go, though? I'd say this one's pretty solid."

"Impressive!" the cap'n explained, bits of the cake he was eating flying all over the table and in Max's general direction. "You have the makings of a fine Agent, Max! And, good work as usual Jax."

"Yes," Jax added, grinning. "Impressive indeed."

Trying not to flinch everytime Max slammed on the table or raised his voice, Wade had leaned waaay back into his chair, bracing for Max's regaling tale with a crabby cake to nibble on.

Storytelling aside, he was honestly surprised that there was something substantial to what Max was saying. Like, actual, not total waste of time or hot air, oxygen wasting-- anyway.

Gleaning the facts, what lingered in Wade's mind was ...foreign mining technology? If it was so indistinguishable it must have been octarian machinery. Oversea tech was too incorporated in Inkopolis to be so... alien looking.

Could just be Max living under a rock, or apparently living in a bush, Wade mused.

No, if it was octarian tech, possibly acquired from a trade like yesterday's, it made sense.
And then the facts start to come back around, Wade thought.

Okay, damn. So this was useful.

Wade stuffed another crabby cake in his mouth to shut himself up before he said anything like, 'you want to invade Agatha's home??? Isn't that trespassing???' all the while, mulling over the new path laid before them.

"Okay," Wade stated." So we that we have more options. We have an informant we could meet... or miss," Wade reluctantly threw in, "or we have a Deepview site that we know the hours of surveillance to."

Wade clasped his hands and leaned his chin against his fingers, blinking and already weighing pros and cons in his head.

"So what do we do?" he asked.

"Let's consider the options then," Jax said, in response to Wade. "We could go through with my lead and look for Agatha. But we don't know if she'll still be where we expect her and we already have an informant in place.

"We could, instead, try to gather information from Agatha's house, but there are some logistical problems... like breaking the law." Jax sighs. "Not that I'm actually against that, but it adds a level of risk to the situation I'm not sure I want to take.

"The same applies to Deepview agents--they could hold valuable information as Max learned from tailing one to this tunnel... but it's a serious risk.

"So, to finish my train of thought off: I feel we should further investigate the tunnels. Maybe we can learn something that will lead us in the right direction. I agree with Max's decision and throw my vote there.

"What say you, Wade?" Jax finished.

Wade drummed his fingers on the table a few times. "...Yeah, I'm starting to think that sounds best, too," he reluctantly admitted.

Grumble grumble, there goes the Octovalley lead for the time being, Wade thought. But in all honesty, with all the iffy-ness of Agatha showing up or not... this made the most sense tactically. Find the most information in the least amount of time, with the least amount of risk.

"Cato will watch for us, plus we've already checked it out" he stated.

Wade paused. The circular layout of the kettle hub came to mind, the multiple kettles easily one way and winding in the their destinations. The only way to find anything through them would be following someone... lest one end up in the deep end of Octarian territory.

"...It's pretty much a dead end without following someone through the kettles," Wade said. "So this all hinges on our guide showing up, or Deepview being easy enough to tail. "

The choice was pretty obvious if they wanted new information.

Raising a hand to cast in his vote, Wade looked severly unimpressed. "Yeah okay, tunnels sure," he conceded.

"I trust there are no issues with this course of action, Max?" Jax asked, calmly.

Max beamed, grinning at Wade's disappointment. "Heh, no problems here."

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Alright, so we're heading to the tunnels. Should be exciting, Wade thought, leaning his cheek into his hand. Ex.cit.ing, he reiterated in his head, trying to convince himself.

Wade munched on the last few crab cakes on his plate, all the while, glaring an annoyed yet almost perplexed look in Max's general direction. The perplexed-ness came from how this was now the course of action they were all taking. Tunnel adventuring...! And going with the lead that Max so graciously found! Wade could feel his cheek begin to hurt from how hard he was smooshing his face into his hand.

Dropping his hand, Wade let his face fall onto the table. He was going to hate every second of this, wasn't he?

Jeez...

Slightly defeated and head down on the table, something still boiled in Wade's ink. It was something that told him that he had to see this through. Maybe if only to get the satisfaction of doing this right, despite Max breathing in his general vicinity but...

He had to keep tagging along. He had to be there if only to be useful where he could. He had to be there to squeeze every bit of information out of Deepview, to violate every oversight, every faulty security measure, everything shoddy and less than airtight. He had to vigilant and he had to be there to set the sparks that would burn Deepview. Wade had to see this through.

And... if he didn't stick around? Well....

Max's taunts lingered in Wade's head. "Let me teach you something ink-speck..."

How that battle ended was embarrassing. Worse yet, it set the score. Wade had already run away once; there was no way he could do it again. In fact, maybe he'd already ran more than once if you started his track record back a few years.

"Your sibling? They ain't fryin' here to save you."

....He'd already seen people disappear without being able to do a thing. Knotting dread and tension, rose in Wade's throat, but he clenched his fists and swallowed it. It didn't matter now.

"Jax and the Cap'n, they ain't fryin' here to save you, either."

Weirdly true actually. Obviously Jax meant well, but when it came down to it, what Jax needed was a team of individuals that could stand against Deepview. Not anyone who's skills or conviction could be doubted. The stakes were real. So were the standards. That was only fair.

"You're alone, kid. Alone."

Now this one was off. Am I alone, or are you? He was wrong about this, and he could be wrong about more.

Are you wrong as shell, or am I actually going to make you eat your words?

Wade abruptly stood up from the table, smacking the surface as he did. He looked up with a renewed glint in his eyes.

"Alright, cool. We move out to the tunnels in time to catch the closest un-surveillanced time," he acknowledged.

With an adept twirl, Wade spun the Bamboozler into his grasp. He was down for trouble if that's what he was getting into.

"Jax, you still have my inktank from yest--" Wade cut himself off, pausing a moment and registering the weapon he held wasn't quite his. A laser-less bamboozler though. What a find.

"Uhm, wait, can I... keep using this?" Wade asked, motioning to the charger.

Talk: to whom it may concern (Cap'n and/or Jax?)

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
Alga watched him go with a frown on her face, turning to look back upwards towards the ledge she had just been let down from in thought. Tell, not tell... It was difficult and she didn't know what to do. There were plenty of things that could go wrong, to be sure. Although, Felix didn't seem the type to jump to conclusions; in fact, he seemed rather the opposite. She imagined there would be some hostility probably, what with the inkling being an intruder, but if that girl was really innocent, they might let her off the hook if she left quickly. Maybe.

Perhaps this inkling wouldn't be in any danger after all. Provided she wasn't a legitimate threat.

Still, it was worrisome.

With a deep breath, Alga eventually made her way quietly over to look for Felix, taking soft steps towards him once he was found and glancing to the side once she came to a stop a foot or so away. "Uhh. I think I found something..."

Boy, she sure hoped this was a good idea.

Talk: Felix

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
"Uhm, wait, can I... keep using this?" Wade asked, motioning to the bamboozler in his hands.

The cap'n 'hoho'd' and went "of course m'boy! That antique is in wonderful condition and just ready to be in the hands of a spry young warrior!"

"Ah..." he added, "but be warned, it doesn't have any way to be connected to an ink tank so be careful not to overwork yourself."

Wade frowned. Figured there would be some catch. "Yeesh, no sub either?" he asked.

"It's an older model," Jax said. "Which means it's designed for actual war. If you'd like I can mod it with one sub, but I don't think I can make a compatible special generator."

Wade beamed at the prospect of a sub weapon. "You can do that?" he asked, excitedly.

"Heh," Wade smirked, twirling the weapon. "I can deal with rest of the attached strings. Having no laser makes up more than enough."

"Well then, I better get to work," Jax said, motioning for Wade to give him the Bamboozler. "Max, be ready in thirty minutes--we're going after the tunnel ASAP."

Wade nodded eagerly, handing off the antique charger as cooly as he could, without his giddiness being too apparent.

"Thank you Wade," Jax said, grinning. "You should get ready too. Rest a bit."

With that, he walked out of the room.

Hesoca

Full Squid
Heh. No problems at all.

The conversation dissolved into thoughtful silence, and Max, not wanting to let the moment go to waste, congratulated himself with another noisy bite of crab cake. Talk about an easy crowd. He’d only spent, what, ten minutes giving the group a lead to stand on, and already Jax and the Cap’n were gushing over his tactical expertise.

Not that it was surprising, really. The kid had nothing but the word of some no-name rebel fighter, and as much as Max respected his fearlessness, he was a lunatic for planting himself in that den of corruption. The same applied to whoever that Agatha character was supposed to be, if she was even the right source.

A no-name rebel fighter and the name of some internet lunatic against the efforts of the Great Hero? Heh. It was almost comical. And yet, in comparison to what his old crew used to accomplish…

He leaned in his seat. Man… back when he had his own crew, he’d spent hours forcing those wannabes into line, organizing meet-ups and knocking down doors and threatening to beat the fryin’ sin out of ‘em if they didn’t comply. But these guys? They were working on their own, pulling up their own scraps. Shell, the Cap’n was a distinguished veteran, one of the most honorable men he knew. And Jax had-

He stopped.

… -they’d all made a name for themselves, in some way. All of them but the kid.

His eyes rested on Wade, sneering as he fell face-flat on the table. The more Max watched that ink-speck, the less he understood why he was here. He was an amateur, a no-name without any history that Max knew. A coward, a thin-skin who would rather run away to run his face. He was a kid, a mascot, a wannabe.

He was a nobody.

Max frowned, turning away. Perhaps that’s what troubled him. That the kid had no identity. That he had no idea how he was going to react, how he was going to help, or why Jax had chose him.

His concerns were no more apparent than when the kid, seeming practically asleep, suddenly bolted up with a sudden spark of determination, and twirled the Bamboozler in his hands with a practiced maneuver that caught Max’s attention. Watching the conversation unfold, Max stuffed in the rest of the crab cake.

He rested his head in his hands. Whoever the shell you are, kid, you ain’t hiding from me.

“Max, be ready in thirty minutes—we’re going after the tunnel ASAP.” Mouth full, Max saluted, watching as Jax stepped outside and disappeared into the hallway.

The room sat in an awkward silence before Max, swallowing the remainder of the crab cake, belted into an obnoxious “AHHH” that seemed significantly louder than it needed to be. Chuckling, he set his fork on the table, and, looking directly and Wade, broke into a wide, forced grin.

“Well,” he started, “I’d say that was all pretty painless.”

He paused, gaze shifting to the table, and began stacking up the used plates and silverware as if by instinct.

“…You sure about using that thing? The Bamboozler, I mean. ‘Cause if we’re going into enemy terror, we oughta be using something we know how to use, y’know?” he snatched Wade’s plate from his side of the table with an obvious glare, “And it’s not like you’ve had a chance to use it yet.”

Talk: Wade

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Mag 'hm'd at the seemingly makeshifted door lock. Did... Alga go down here? ...maybe... she was locked in? Is that why nobody has seen her since she entered the house?

'Hm'ing again and following along with a sigh, she put both of her hands on the bar and attempted to pull it out. She won't find out just standing around...

Remove: Bar
[Wildcard]

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Mag ==> Remove: Bar

[Wildcard 0 Successes :: +0]
Base Pool 3, -1 Jammed in Tight
Dice Pool 2
2 Successes on Strength Roll

Mag applied all her might to the bar but no matter what she tried, she just couldn't seem to get it to budge. She was disheartened... to be fair it was a steel beam lodged in a cast-iron wheel... but if there was a way to put in there had to be a way to pull it out, right?

The inkling found that she was sweating from all the exertion and the room was too small to sit down. So, she decided to lean on the bar to rest. At least it was good for something.

It was only a moment later, however, that Mag jumped as she heard a loud scrape come from above her! Looking up, the place where the bar was lodged was tearing--maybe the wall was made of something weak! If she pushed a bit more should could unlodge it!

But... that scrape. It was going to make a whole lot more sound. And someone might be here.

Was it worth the risk?

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Mag stared at the tear, and an idea--a stupid and entirely pointless one, but nonetheless an idea--formed in her head. She shifted her eyes around for no particular reason before grinning slightly. Even though this is going to make a lot more noise than necessary, Mag doesn't care and proceeds to ready her fist, thrusting it through the wall as hard as possible.

Attack: Wall

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Mag ==> Attack: Wall

Base Pool 3
0 Successes on Strength Roll

With as much force as Mag could muster, she punched the wall near where the bar was lodged. Her fist was met by heavy resistance though; a loud *crack* sounded through the room as she struck and...

Footsteps. Mag, her fist throbbing in pain, now felt her heart begin to thump. Someone was coming. Someone knew she was here.

What now?

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
WELP. Looks like that wasn't the greatest course of action after all. Sure, punching the wall was pretty obvioisly a bad idea, and she could've just pushed against it instead, but... well, she at least expected it to work in a comical kind of way. Now she was clutching onto her own hand as if her life depended on it and she had what she assumed to be the opposite of friendly heading to her location because she made a loud noise. Gee, she seemed to be great at that!

With newfound hate for the past day and a half, Mag shoved her hurt hand into the pocket of her hoodie and, with her okay hand, pulled the ink pistol out of the other pocket and prepared for a reason to shoot.

Attack/Threaten: Whoever tries to come through the door

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Mag ==> Threaten: Whoever Tries to Come Through the Door

A step. Another. Another.

There was no mistake now. There was someone else here in this house. Mag pointed her pistol at the door. On one hand, she was glad that she had closed it, but on the other, it was nerve-wracking just thinking about who could be there on the other side.

She gulped and shouted "who's there!?"

Silence. The footsteps stopped.

Mag poised herself, sweat dripping from her forehead as she continued to aim. Were they coming? Were they not? Maybe she could try to get into the hatch again? But then they knew she was here now...

Nothing.

They were doing anything. Maybe... it was in her head? No... those footsteps were real? Were they both just waiting to shoot? Both singularly focused on letting the other make the first move?

Or maybe they were just sneaking to the door... slowly, surely...

The tension was palpable for Mag.

And yet.

Nothing.

Mag continued to aim her gun at the door, but nothing seemed to be changing. Keep this up? Or... maybe... maybe in her mind...

Or... escape?

There was a window in the room. But that would mean no longer guarding the door. Thoughts of Canchi popping ran through Mag's head. Escape hatch. Window. Door. Enemy.

What now?

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Alga ==> Talk: Felix

"Uhh. I think I found something..." Alga breathed to Felix.
He had already turned all his attention to the Inkling the moment that she'd begun walking up to him. His eyes seemed expectant, scanning her for facts.

"Did'ja now? Well, even if ya do, oy don' 'ave all day so... wha's 'somethin'?'"

She felt almost pinned under his gaze, and swallowed in a sudden bout of anxiety. She was feeling a bit colder... Or maybe that was the shock of adrenaline in her system.

"A...person." Alga bit the words. "Inkling, g-green tentacles. Seemed...kinda nervous? U-Up on the second tier..."

"Sweet motha' of... good work, Puddle," Felix said, hit eyes going from sharp to surprised in mach one. "Oy, Brutus! Oy need ya to boost me up fer reasons! Git ove' 'ere!"

Even if the circumstances were a bit dire and Alga felt some worry in her gut, the praise didn't fail to make her flush a bit.

"Just... I-Is it okay if you try not to hurt them? They seemed...kinda scared."

Of course, within reason. If they tried to attack, more than likely a fight was going to break out, and she couldn't do anything about that.

"Don' worry," Felix said, dismissively, turning his back to Alga and looking around for Brutus. "Oy make it a habit ta' act on preemptive retaliatory strikes."

Alga sagged. That...that was good. It's what she had expected, yes, but she was still relieved. Perfect.

"Alright."

With that, Felix signalled for Brutus to come and give him a boost. Then, with one quick movement, Felix leapt on top of Brutus’ shoulders, then vaulted up onto the second tier. A few minutes passed, and Alga and Brutus could hear Felix walking around the platform methodically.

But after those minutes were up, Felix came back and slipped down to the first tier.

“We’re movin’ on.” And he marched forward to an incline. There, he shot a dot which suddenly extended into a rail. He jumped into the thin ink strip with no hesitation and Brutus followed suit.

What do you do Alga?

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
Alga watched him with some cofusion, glancing back and forth between Felix and the second tier with a frown on her face. Not there? The intruder must have moved on then... She hoped Felix didn't think her a liar.

The inkling followed after the two obediently, shooting her own ink to change the rail's color once they were a ways away and setting off after them after a moment of hesitation. She'd never used these before...

Follow: Felix and Brutus

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Follow: Felix and Brutus

Alga took a moment to let the Octolings pass and to muster her courage. Then, with a deep breath, she followed the two Octolings lead. Shooting the rail to change its color, the Inkling prepared herself a path and then dove right in. Luckily, the sensation wasn't much different from swimming, though she took great care not to look down at the flashing monitors below.

Inch by perilous inch, Alga waded through the wire until, after what felt hours, she was at the other end. Brutus smiled and said "see? Wazzut so bad?"

Felix had already gotten back to work, having jumped from the ledge they were standing and moving to the next part of the junkyard. This part was just a ramp that led to a platform adorned with a grate. The Octoling which had charged ahead shouted "Oi! 'urry up!" Or something to that effect and Brutus followed. Heart pounding, Alga took one last look back to the rail she'd just traversed and followed Felix and Brutus.

The pace they took was a lot faster now, as Felix explained "Oy didn' see that Inkling leave the platform ya came from so there's only one way she could'a gone. So, we've gotta cut 'er off."

The group proceeded through a bunch of odd mechanical tools until they reached another field much like the first they visited, but bigger. But that wasn't what caught the groups' eye.

"Oi..." Brutus mumbled, when they completed their superjump. "Felix... wha's that?"

"I dunno, but looks like we found the flooders."

Even Alga was staring. Because here, in front of them, was what could only be called a gigantic monster of steel. The tool appeared to be off right now, but it stood on four flimsy-looking steel legs, yet supported what appeared to be a bubble, much like one that would hold a rainmaker, or contained some zapfish. Floating limply to the sides of the bubble were three metal canisters, similar in composition to the base of the machine.

And if Alga wasn't wrong, they looked like cannons.

Someone had been building a weapon here. ...What do you do?

((Well, I finally got to this reveal. Yay!))

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
Alga licked her lips with a frown on her face, keeping to her usual spot a step or so behind the others as she listened to them talk and looked over the massive contraption. For a minute, she wondered exactly how she had gotten to this point, looking at what was possibly a doomsday device with a few Octolings, when just awhile ago she had just been hanging out in Inkopolis. Then she sighed quietly.

Really wouldn't do to mope here of all places.

She glanced downwards for a second before turning her gaze back up to the machine in front of them, glancing at its features and wondering idly how it operated. With those cannons, it definitely could have been a powerhouse at least...

Examine: Weapon

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@Aykorn and @Hesoca
Wade and Max ==> Be Aggressively Passive

Max paused, gaze shifting to the table, and began stacking up the used plates and silverware as if by instinct.

“…You sure about using that thing? The Bamboozler, I mean. ‘Cause if we’re going into enemy territory, we oughta be using something we know how to use, y’know?” he snatched Wade’s plate from his side of the table with an obvious glare, “And it’s not like you’ve had a chance to use it yet.”

Not wasting a second to switch from his excited demeanor, Wade shot back a sour pout. Why that... Was Max honestly implying that _he_ didn't know how to use a charger?

Determined to not let this escalate, but also to get the last word, Wade retorted, "I do know how to use a Bamboozler, in case you were wondering."

He crossed his arms and gave a small huff. "Weapons like that don't fall into your lap everyday. If I couldn't use it, I wouldn't take it," he clarified.

Immediately Max stood, slamming his hands down hard enough to make the plates jitter. "You think I'd fryin' know that, kid? I didn't even get to take one fryin' look at that gun before you ran off cryin' to shell-knows-where."

With a sneer he picked up the used dishes and wandered toward the sink. "Where'd you learn that kind of hiding, huh? Your turf war friends? No, wait -- you said it before, didn't you? What was it, what was it... " and he snapped his fingers sarcastic, "Oh, that's right. Your little sister, yeah?"

The moment Max's taunt pricked his ears, a rush of anger filled Wade, like nothing he'd ever felt before. He could feel his ink surge to his head, the sound of his own thoughts being drowned out by his pounding heartbeat. The incoherent mess in his head didn't have meaning, all it meant was anger.

Don't talk about my sister. Stop talking! Stop saying things you don't know about! Stop... Stop... STOP--

Clenching his fists, Wade shot a enraged glare towards Max. Almost as if he were scared of what he could do this mad, Wade jerked his head down immediately, aiming his glare into the floor. His fists were shaking; he could feel his shoulders trembling with adrenaline.

Speaking through a gritted beak, and somehow pulling words from the angry mess of his brain, Wade enunciated slowly. "Stop... saying things about... my sister," he demanded.

"Tch, why?" The dishes clanked haphazardly into the sink as Max tossed them aside. Even turned away, the ridicule in his voice was apparent. "She's just family, right?"

A snicker followed him as he wandered, back turned, toward the wall where he'd propped his Dynamo.

"What's so special about your fryin' little sister, anyway?"

Wade stood, glaring daggers into the floorboards, hands clenched at his side. He was breathing slow to contain himself, lest he tackle Max to the ground right then and there.

Tackle might have even been a bit underwhelming; Wade wanted to tear this guy's vocal chords straight out of his neck. Yet, Wade's fingernails digging into his palms reminded him that he was empty-handed. His weapon had just left the room for modifications.

He wasn't going to humor the questions thrown at him, but he sure as shell wouldn't last in a fight without a weapon. Wade knew that.

His mind started to tick with anger and desperation. He hated this. Weapon, weapon, weapon... Where could he find one? Who even knew where his splatcharger was? Anything remotely useful, like his lighter, was stashed with his bags outside. The silverware was strides across the kitchen now, too. Great, so much for stabbing Max with a butter knife.

Why couldn't he think of anything? Was he this useless without his charger? Wade's eyes darted, flicking upward to try to see if there was anything in the room that he could use to turn the situation around.

...Like Max's Dynamo.

Wade blinked for a moment, thinking he realized something before the full picture came into view.

It was definitely Max's Dynamo.... that Max was conveniently standing in front of. All while Max taunted Wade. All while he mocked his sister.

Thoughts clicked.

"Are you inking kidding me," Wade uttered without thinking.

Fleeting thoughts of disbelief ran through his head.

"Are you actually this freaking stupid," Wade questioned, eyes ominously focused on the floor.

Then something snapped in Wade. That. Was. It!! Throwing up his hands, Wade erupted into yelling. "Are you actually serious?!" he shouted.

Wade pointed accusingly, glaring at Max directly now. "Jax leaves the room, not even for a minute, and you decide 'hey! I'm going to start talking carp about stuff,'" Wade mocked in a whiny voice, "'because I'm just here to fight people, and I don't give an actual splat what anyone's trying to accomplish. I might as well just finish that fight from earlier, especially since their freaking bamboozler. Just. Left. The. Room,'" Wade snarled.

Immediately a metallic shout reverberated throughout the room, the sound of Max's Dynamo slamming edge-first against the floor. Silence followed, and from it, the rising echo of a c*cky, knowing chuckle.

"Damn, kid." His voice seemed like a snarl. "It's like you've got me all figured out."

With a single movement he turned, shifting the Dynamo over his shoulder, a devilish grin against Wade's glare.

"See, the thing is, I'm not just gonna fight you." Each word moved him a step closer. "I'm gonna pummel you. I gonna slam you into the fryin' pavement. And when I'm done slamming your skull in, I'm gonna slam it again, and again, until you can't even see what the damn color of your own ink is."

His grin widened, the Dynamo shifting into a ready grin.

"So you'd better think fast."

And that's when he struck, slamming down a wide blow of ink in Wade's direction... or at least, it seemed like he was going to. Rather, he began the motion of the swing, then stopped with a sudden jerk -- and, laughing, left the weapon resting on his shoulder.

"Actually, I'm not. And you wanna know why that is?" He stepped closer to Wade, matching his gaze. "Because I'm the damn Hero of Inkopolis, not some no-name kid hung up over family who runs away at the first sign of trouble."

By now, Max had likely violated any personal bubble Wade had, but nonetheless he stepped closer.

"Listen, kid." The snarl in his voice was wolf-like. "I dunno what your problem is, and y'know what? I don't care. But damned if I don't know you've got some kind of corruption to hide. So when we're on the field together, you'd better be watching my fryin' back. 'Cause the second I see you heading the wrong way, you can bet that I'm slamming this Dynamo into your fryin' skull."

He sneered.

"You fryin' got that?"

As the dynamo threatened to slam down on Wade, he shrunk back, paralyzed in place yet somehow still holding his gaze to Max's.

The sudden realization that he was out of his depth here, no matter how much spunk and cleverness he could put behind his words, twisted his gut as Wade froze in place. He felt like he was holding his breath as Max edged closer, still in shock from having the roller come inches from his face, up until the moment Max said "you fryin' got that?"

Ears still ringing from the thrash of metal, with Max way too close for comfort, Wade was left with his fists trembling. Not because his mind was racing with ways to punish Max. Just... that the adrenaline was gone and the hollow energy made his hands shake. Like he was scared. ...Like he wanted to slowly back away.

Yet, in all of that, there was one thing he did want to hear.

'You'd better watch my back.'

Wade avoided looking into Max's eyes... mask... whatever... for a moment, considering those words spat at him. 'Watch my back,' huh? That was all he could ask for a sniper, wasn't it? Struggling or not, if he could keep the enemy team off his own, and let his own team complete the objective... then that was success. His aim had been true. And if his team trusted him enough to let him do this?

Every moment he'd spent practicing, shooting, aiming, and splatting... It would be worth it.

Wade's breath finally came back to him. Shakily, gathering his words, he simply answered. "...'Watch your back?' ...That's my job. ...It's what I came here for."

For a moment, Max paused, matching Wade's shaky gaze with darting eyes and an expression of noticeable suspicion.

"Oh, yeah...?" His voice conveyed no amount of belief. Still, despite his hesitation, the answer seemed to be the one he wanted to hear, and, grinning, he leaned back from Wade and rested the Dynamo on his shoulder.

"...Heh. Well, in that case-"

A loud "thunk" shook across the table, the sound of the bulky duffel plopping onto the furniture.

"You said you knew how to shoot a Bamboozler, right?" And he unzipped the bag with a proud smirk. "Take a few extra with you, then. Help yourself to any of the rifles in there, actually -- shell knows I'm not gonna use 'em. Just make sure that they're in my hands at the end of the day. You lose 'em, you get yourself splat with 'em, then you don't get to sleep until you're finished trackin' 'em down."

He leaned against the far wall, tapping the Dynamo against his shoulder. "My old squad used to work with these all the time, so some of 'em might not be in the best condition... but hey, it beats not having any backups, right?"

Wade blinked unsurely. "...Yeah," he agreed, taking the generous proposition in stride.

There was an angle to this right? Or... not. There shouldn't be... If they were basically agreeing to work together, then this was sort of an olive branch, Right?

...It was, right?

One could see Wade's expression change from a look of contempt and suspicion to confusion, denial, and then to some form of acceptance in a matter of seconds. Regardless, he walked over the the duffel bag and knelt next to it, hoping the next thing he saw wasn't a sack full of beaten up of weapons.

...Holy cuttlefish. Aside from the miscellaneous tools, the bag's insides were lined with small weapon charms, all marked with different weapon brands and logos. All of the brands and logos, in fact. Probably one for every weapon on the market.

Momentarily surprised--and kind of impressed--Wade immediately started searching the bag for something he recognized, grabbing a silvery charm with the custom logo on it. He held it up to eye level, double checking that it was an E-liter, before syncing to it and expanding the weapon to it's full size.

Holding the E-liter in a ready position, looking intently down the barrel piping, Wade examined the state of the weapon.

...Hmm, a little expected wear and tear, but all in all, the it was in pretty decent condition. Were all the chargers like this?

Wade rested his hand on his mouth, squinting a bit in thought. ...Could he borrow as many as he wanted? Better yet, could he basically be a small, long range munitions factory, switching chargers for the situation? Why hadn't he unloaded all the chargers from his own locker?

Setting down the E-liter, Wade started digging through the bag fishing out any of the charms that looked remotely like chargers.

"...Heh." Max's snide chuckle escaped from the background. From his position along the back wall he eyed the charms in Wade's hands, an earnest pride breaking through his trademark arrogance. Little did that kid know about the blood and sweat he'd pored into amassing that collection. Not his blood, naturally -- nearly all of those trinkets were repossessions from previous heroic duties -- but shell if it wasn't his own effort. His old squad never helped with that kind of prep work.

"... Y'know, I was thinkin' of lettin' Jax take a handful of that gear." He kept his eyes closed as he spoke. "Though I figured he's got his own stash hiding somewhere."

He opened his eyes and tapped with the Dynamo again, this time in thought. "Not that I'd know what he's got lying around. Shell, you'd know better than me. I mean, you guys already know each other from somewhere, right?"

"...No," Wade replied simply, eyes glued to the inside of the bag as he looked for a specific charm.

His short reply was measured. He really didn't know Jax, and the bits and pieces from that last two days left more questions than answers. He probably did learn something today, but the whole 'Agent' bit still alluded him. Not that he was going to admit it.

"Sure, let him borrow some," he suggested, tersely moving on. "I think his .96 gal already has modified subs, but we were basically using our own equipment from the Tower anyway."

Wade intently dug through the bag, just wanting to browse through weapons and come up with a useful build to take. Was this small talk necessary? He supposed that Max deserved be in the loop, but Wade wasn't the best person to ask for--

...Aha!

Pulling out a generically branded charm, Wade synced up to a kelp splatterscope, giving it a twirl before eyeing it carefully for damage. Not that it was hard this time.

...Huh. The last one had been dinged up from wear 'n tear, but this one actually... terrible. Wade re-adjusted his hand, feeling a slight indent in the grip. There were patches of discoloration like scratches. And then the scope jostled noticeably when he nudged it...

Was this hit by a bus? Wade lamented internally. How could someone do this to you??

Trying to not vocalize his horror, Wade silently set the charger aside, realizing that sifting through these charms might be a bit of a task.

"... A .96, huh." Max remarked, though the shift of his voice betrayed his piqued interest. Tch; it figured that the tryhard would play a tryhard's weapon. And what was this about modified subs? Shell, was he in cahoots with Sheldon or something?

"...Hmph." He crossed his arms. "Makes my life easier, then."

With a short sigh, he shifted to a stand, returning the Dynamo to his shoulder.

"...Well," Wandering over to where Wade sat, he leaned past, nearly knocking over the traumatized charger on the table, and plucked what appeared to be a few roller and blaster charms from the bag. "I'm taking a walk. Try not to get your grubby fingerprints on everything while I'm gone."

With that said, he headed out, shouting over his shoulder along the way: "Oh, and take that bag with you when you're done!"

> Wade's final weapon choices:
> Fresh Squiffer, E-liter Scope, Splattershot Jr.

Wade watched Max go out the door as Jax came down the stairs, holding out the bamboolzer and explaining he was done adding a disruptor generator. Wade took the weapon and got in a ready position, feeling out the weapon. He didn’t get too long to toy with it, though, before Jax urged him to come.

> Bamboozler modded with Disrupter

The two caught up to Max quickly enough and, with the vigilante in the lead, the three made their way to the mysterious hole in the subway.

Moonlight flooded through a crack formed by the earthquake from the day before. Armed with flashlights courtesy of Jax, the three wordlessly crawled into the hole and were met with an wrecked machine, exactly as Max had described: otherworldly, not a part of anything Inkling.

The tool did look like it had worked itself into the ground. The hundreds of tiny, gear-like teeth were well-worn and filled with debris that, honestly, might have been its downfall over time. After all, the device seemed out of commission for good.

The tunnel under the railway went off in two directions. The first went behind the drill, the second to where the drill had been going. Both were too dark to see anything.

What do you do?

Last edited:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Edited because c*ckpit has **** in it so the children will be traumatized if i use the word.

@Banshee

Alga ==> Examine: Weapon

With a breath of determination, Alga brought herself closer to the 'doomsday device.' The closer she got, the more massive she realized the mech truly was. Towering at least five feet over her, the presence of the weapon made itself known. This wasn't made to be covert. This was made to wreck.

The legs seemed spidery in nature, or maybe more like a crab's. Its joints allowed for a full range of movement, it could turn left or right and move the c*ckpit up or down. The feet firmly pitched into the steel below alluded to their acuteness and body's weight.

The body was constructed of three segments that looked like they belonged on another robot. They were stainless steel cylinders; imposingly large on their own, but stacked up like a totem, the three sets of mechanical eyes glared through any onlooker.

Finally, the c*ckpit. It seemed as if, somehow, the barrier generator that normally surrounded Rainmakers had been cannibalized and re-purposed to protect a control module atop the main body. Further mystifying were the cannons attached to the bubble which seemed to skim the surface of the barrier. Unaffected by gravity, they seemed to simply float waiting for something to aim at.

Alga was beginning to contemplate how one was supposed to get through the barrier without breaking it when her thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Fear not Inkling! I've come to save you from the Octoling terror! Huahaha!" The boisterous voice erupted from behind the mech, making Alga stumble back a moment. Brutus and Felix, however, wasted no time getting to cover as soon as the theatrical voice boomed.

The green Inkling, tentacles ablaze with special-based energy, pressed a button on a switch she held. The mech obeyed immediately and kneeled as she made a running leap...

> Base Dex 2
> 3 Successes...???
> Okay this was meant to be a joke but

...and twirling twice in the air, she phased through the barrier and landed feet first in the control module, striking a pose to finish things off.

"Holy s**t! I actually did it that time..." She said. Aloud. "Uh... anyway! Prepare to taste defeat Octarian scum!"

... what do you do Alga?

@Rustic

Canchi ==> Wake

A sound of shattering glass. Bubbling. Reforming. Respawning.

Canchi woke up tired, hungry and alone. Armed, but alone. What had just happened? He was just playing sharkbait for Mag when he'd been hit...

A blur. What had happened? His features scrunched as he focused. He had to remember, then maybe his surroundings would make some sense.

He was hit by ink but left unsplat on purpose. Yeah...

A 'suit' came with some sort of weapon. Not an ink weapon. A weapon coursing with electricity and crackling with power. With a shot of that, well... there wasn't a struggle.

Then nothing. No helpful memories. Except he'd probably been taken by that 'suit.'

Maybe something around this room would make things clearer. Canchi stood up from the perforated iron floor, shoes clinking against the shattered glass on the floor. ...Shattered glass? Why was there glass on the ground?

Now reoriented, the Inkling took a look around. The aisles weren't long and in a few steps, he could see row upon row of similar aisles. What was this room for?

A doorframe stood agape at the far end of the room. What do you do?

[5 Quick Actions Available this Week]

@VeryButter

Mag ==> Attack: Assailant

Keep this up? Or... escape? she repeated, her thoughts echoed. It felt as if exactly one-hundred and seventy-nine days had passed since that thought flashed through her adrenaline fueled mind.

But it turns out she didn't need to answer that question herself. The answer came to her.

The door was gone, kicked down deftly, and on the other end was a 'suit-and-tie' minus the suit and the tie. His silver eyes blinked once before he shot a quick pistol shot at Mag.

> Dex Contest
> Mag
> Base Dex 5 + 2 for preparedness
> 2 Successes
> Suitless-Tieless
> 2 Successes
> 0 Successes on Surprise Attack

Mag, ready for something like this, dodged out of the way. The resulting shot left a huge explosion of grey ink in its wake, plastering the wall.

Your weapon is ready. What do you do?

((Have any questions? Did I misrepresent your character? Contact me via PM or Discord. Otherwise, please mind the deadline.))

Reminders:

Posts are Due: August 18th
Gm Post will be Made: August 19th

Will be Responded to in GM Post:
Do Nothing [sit back and let the story happen; useful when it would be dangerous to do things]
Talk [use on people you want to start a conversation with]
Shadow [use this to try to stealthily follow a target. I'll make rolls on whether you succeed or not]
Ink / Go To ______ [use this to travel from one place to another relatively quickly; ink if it's something specific, like a kettle, Go To if it's a general area]
Call [use on a person that you want to call (talk, but when not in the area)--or a item that has a number on it to contact someone you don't know]
Research [some topic; need to be in a library or have access to a computer--shellphones don't count]
Sleep [use this when there's nothing left you can do, logically, in the day]
Follow [use this to just keep together with a party member or let an NPC take the lead]

Will be Responded to Immediately:
Conceal [use this action on something you intend to hide on your person]
Pick Up [use this action on something you want to hold onto]
Examine/Observe [use on things that you want more details on]
Use [use on things that you intend to use in some way--please specify how you're using it]
Attack [use on people or objects you intend to hurt or break, specify any weapons you might be using]
Search For [use like examine but for things that may or may not be there]
Hide [Insert Applicable Preposition] [use to conceal oneself, usually for a short amount of time]

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
Alga stared wide-eyed at the spactacle in a numb state of wonderment twisted with something akin to horror, and there was a jolt in her chest when she realized this Inkling was about to fire on the others because of her of all people.

She didn't know what to do; there's the urge to panic, to shriek and cry and run like the coward she is away from those cannons which she knew would fire on her without regard to whose side she was on or what the other Inkling intended. It's the reflexive response, the one at the forefront of her mind, and it's something she very nearly wound up doing.

But if she did that, it would leave Brutus and Felix to the weapon's mercy. And wasn't that exactly what the other wanted?

Raising clearly shaking hands in a submissive gesture, Alga awkwardly scooted a bit to the side to stand just in front of her companions, lungs heaving ragged breaths born from the adrenaline rocketing through her body. Despite the fear seen clearly in every inch of her posture, she stood as firm as she could, and spoke with a steadiness in her voice that surprised her.

"Can we please...talk about this? They're...They're my friends. I don't-- I don't need saving..."

Talk: Inkling

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Wade had followed the other two down the subway with a little less moxie than he'd had the day before.

The mood wasn't exactly chummy to begin with, but he really couldn't bring himself to start idly chattering. They were trying to be sneaky after all. And besides that... Now that they had reached the drill, Wade glanced over to Jax and then Max. His breathing stalled for a moment, before he blinked and averted his eyes back into the inky darkness.

Max had already made it clear what he'd do if anyone stepped out of line. He'd also handed Wade three more weapons, ample ink power for stopping Max if he decided to 'slam Dynamo into this skull.' Coincidentally enough.

Inklings don't have bones, *genius*, Wade thought bitterly to himself. I don't even have a skull for you to bash, in the first place.

Wade wasn't nearly incompetent enough to be miffed by threats now that he could snipe his way out of trouble. And they were working together now. This was a truce. So then, what was he so anxious about?

Wade wrestled with the notion that even still Max was keeping him on edge, quickly forcing it to the back of his mind.

You're getting worked up about the wrong person here, Wade thought, as he shined his light over on the drill. There were people like Deepview using metal monsters under Inkopolis. Be more worried about what you'll find here.

Use: Flashlight => Examine: Front of the drill, & Where the drill was going

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Magabelle was quick to notice the amounts of ink left behind by the non-suit-and-tie, and as her weapon readied, the fact that her hand had been in pain moments before was forgettable as it was pulled out of her pocket and readied with her weapon.

She used a brief millisecond to look at the now floor door, and, grinning, Mag let herself fall into ink battle mentality once again, shifting her feet to a ready to move position and firing at the silver-eyed attacker.

Attack: Suitless-Tieless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom