• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Music Discussion

MrRoidley

Full Squid
The soundtrack sounds amazing so far, it goes on the complete opposite direction of Nintendo's big band/orchestrated stuff as of late while still being really good. My favorite so far is the track that played on the first singleplayer trailer, back on the January Direct. It also played on the singleplayer segment of the Direct iirc
And about Hideki Naganuma, he'd be amazing and his music would fit really well. Hopefully Nintendo calls him for a few songs in a possible sequel.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
The soundtrack is even better when listening to it in the game.
My thoughts exactly. A lot of songs I was unsure about sound so much better when playing.

For example, that one song with that heavy metalish like opening and screaming, actually helps give the game an intense feel.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Can't wait to hear the rest of the soundtrack. It sounds amazing so far.

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
If only we got special music for splatfests. Something like this playing at nighttime would be so hype. Nintendo please

This is probably my favorite song so far though along with the one minute left theme. Also love the mission clear one

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
Splatoon Soundtrack CD anyone?
image.jpg

I really do love the vibes from the music. It's quite a change from the more orchestral themes in LoZ and the big band styles of 3D World, so i'm pretty happy with it! My favourite bit is the "vocals", if you could call it that. Something about it just fits the vibe you get from the game while playing it.

Definitely a soundtrack is required!

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
For a moment I thought the Squid Sisters were the final boss and I was angry because of the spoiler. ^^

Anyways, Gusher Gauntlet, the main theme, the ending credits song and VS Mode 2 are my favorite tracks so far. So good.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Nintendo, please release the soundtrack so that you can take more of my money!

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
I think there are Soundtracks in the game we dont know about yet cause in the Splatfast, Callie and Marie will "Perfom" in the Plaza and in the Direct theres a "Vocal" Soundtrack noone knows about~

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
The Song in the Credits is a slower Version of the Song we did hear in the Splatoon Direct. Im sure there are alot of Callie Marrie Songs we didnt hear yet. They will perform in the Plaza during Splatfests though so im looking forward to it. (And im sure they will sing the song from the Splatoon Direct too)

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
The Song in the Credits is a slower Version of the Song we did hear in the Splatoon Direct. Im sure there are alot of Callie Marrie Songs we didnt hear yet. They will perform in the Plaza during Splatfests though so im looking forward to it. (And im sure they will sing the song from the Splatoon Direct too)
Yeah. We heard two songs from them in the Direct actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom