NA Splatfest: Are you an Early Bird or a Night Owl?

Early Bird or Night Owl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Not exactly an early bird, but i gues i'll pick it.
Those are pretty nice Splatfest Tee images. Probably the best looking yet. I would not mind getting them as real life shirts.
It'd be cool if after splatfest is completely over (as in no more afterwards) we could permamnently get the splatfest tee and put whichever splatfest design from whichever region on it. Maybe even change the design whenever we want.

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
I'm normally a night owl, but since my sleep schedule never stays consistent for more than a few days, I guess I kind of am both?

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Well I'm in quite a pickle, whatever will I choose? /sarcasm

past few days I've been staying up till 4am and last night even 6am lol
Owl is the best birb in existence anyways so just that alone gets my vote, being a Night Owl is just icing on the feathers.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I should remind you people why Night Owl is the way to go:
Whoot-woot.png

(Yes, I made a SBaHJ joke. But seriously, go Team Night Owl!)

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
Team night owl ftw. I hate early birds with a passion. Unfortunately I'm speculating one of my favourite Splatoon youtubers Swimmybird is gonna join team Early bird due to his username. Oh well.....

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
I like owls and I do go to sleep kind of late fairly often, but I do personally prefer waking up early so that would probably be my choice.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
And you guys were saying EU go the terrible splatfests looks like the tables have turned
You gotta admit for 5 weeks of waiting this must be a great let down for NA :scared:

I'm in another region sooooooooo but I would chose night owl.

It's not the worst splatfest the tee designs are to die for but the theme choices are like totes boring cars vs planes were worse but I'm sure you'ld rather have hover boards vs jetpacks or fit vs rich

EDIT:
The more I look the more I like the theme this is getting wierd

I think I'm psychic

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Aww, this is a topic I always imagined as a nice Splatfest and now I won't be able to play it as an eu/oc Inkling :o *is jealous*

But well, the choice might be a tough one. I wake up early in the morning but I need 9-10 hrs of sleep. I get tired after 21:00 but when I'm distracted I can stay up until 03:00.
I'd probably choose the early bird. I do like the tweety birds more than owls.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
It's not the worst splatfest the tee designs are to die for but the theme choices are like totes boring cars vs planes were worse but I'm sure you'ld rather have hover boards vs jetpacks or fit vs rich

EDIT:
The more I look the more I like the theme this is getting wierd

I think I'm psychic
I'd rather have hover boards v jetpacks over fit v rich.
I really like the Early Bird shirt design. So majestic

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
I'm undecided at this point for two reasons: 1. I'm used to getting up early and staying up late so I don't have preference. 2. I'm not getting the option to vote. Seriously, every time I boot up Splatoon, I don't ever see the voting box or the announcement for a Splatfest. I'm connected to the internet and I'm in NA. What's going on? o_O

... Unless no one has gotten the option to vote... normally voting would be up a week before... =/

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
I have trouble getting up at 7am to take my kid to school...so, night owl it is.

Egg Queen

Full Squid
I'm undecided at this point for two reasons: 1. I'm used to getting up early and staying up late so I don't have preference. 2. I'm not getting the option to vote. Seriously, every time I boot up Splatoon, I don't ever see the voting box or the announcement for a Splatfest. I'm connected to the internet and I'm in NA. What's going on? o_O

... Unless no one has gotten the option to vote... normally voting would be up a week before... =/
I was going to say that it's the same for me but it just turned 1PM (CT) and the squid sisters are announcing it now :^)

SaltyCal

Full Squid
NNID
Jimbo21
Switch Friend Code
SW-2497-8552-1603
I dunno. Though I can wake up early sometimes, I wake up late most times. I stay up late except for when I go to bed early. Which team is for people who wake up early and then stay up all night? Early bird or Night owl?

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
Can there be an afternoon option? I picked night owl because I hate waking up in the morning.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Well, this is the most obvious one sided vote I've ever seen. Night Owls will totally win by popularity.

As for me, I can go either way. I like the morning, but I don't like getting up super early of course. I'll probably side with the Early birds on my main account, and Night owls on my alt. And to be honest, I'm not sure if I'll even participate in this Splatfest anyway.

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
If I was playing on my main account, i'd choose night owl for quite a few reasons. But unfortunately, I can't play on my main right now because I screwed up scumming and now my data is stuck on a flash drive and may or may not be corrupted and I need the snails for this alt, so i'm going with early bird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom