• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

NA Splatfest: Hot Dog vs. Marshmallow

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
You've clearly never had a real hot dog. Get off dat grocery level!

Uhm excuse me? I'll let you know that given my cultural background, I've had plenty of different original German sausages in my lifetime, so you can see me as a sausage connoisseur if you will. None of your so called hot dogs, "Egregore" (If that is even your real name), will ever pass my exquisite taste in meat wrapped in animal intestines. The sugar laced bread you usually accompany with it is also an insult to my German starch tastes.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
Last time I had marshmallows was... +5 years ago
Last time I had a hot dog was... yesterday
WELP

Reactions: LMG

Mr.HawK

The Artist
Uhm excuse me? I'll let you know that given my cultural background, I've had plenty of different original German sausages in my lifetime, so you can see me as a sausage connoisseur if you will. None of your so called hot dogs, "Egregore" (If that is even your real name), will ever pass my exquisite taste in meat wrapped in animal intestines. The sugar laced bread you usually accompany with it is also an insult to my German starch tastes.
do i smell good class?

florence

Full Squid
finally!

i'd want to go with team marshmallow, but i've never won a splatfest, and hotdogs will probably be more popular...

(plus i want to play with white ink, and marshmallow will probably get that...)

buildz

Inkling
NNID
jBuildz17
Well, it's certainly the most interesting question. Better than generic "Cats vs. Dogs" or "Rollercoasters vs. Waterslides". They felt like Nintendo had completely ran out of ideas.

@florence - that's some kinky **** you've got there.

Last edited:

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
I do love me some s'mores. I never roasted hotdogs before... My dad grills them and I kinda hate the crispy burnt taste. So marshmallows for me.

Yuubi

Full Squid
finally!

i'd want to go with team marshmallow, but i've never won a splatfest, and hotdogs will probably be more popular...

(plus i want to play with white ink, and marshmallow will probably get that...)
Doubt it, look at the poster colors red for marshmallows green for hot dogs... I don't think marshmallow is getting white ink. :(

Japan's splatfest poster colors for lemon tea/milk were obviously white and gold which gold inkling or orange inkling can easily represent that team.

florence

Full Squid
Doubt it, look at the poster colors red for marshmallows green for hot dogs... I don't think marshmallow is getting white ink. :(

Japan's splatfest poster colors for lemon tea/milk were obviously white and gold which gold inkling or orange inkling can easily represent that team.
ah, i just figured they were fuchsia/green to match callie and marie's colors.

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
Grilled hot dogs is best thing to grace mankind. Team Hot dog!!

Yuubi

Full Squid
ah, i just figured they were fuchsia/green to match callie and marie's colors.
They'll probably will be those colors. I don't know my colors that much... But hopefully they will be unique this time, actually having red instead of tiger orange representing the team colors for marshmellow...

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
Well, I hate hot dogs, so I know what I'm voting for.

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
I'm on team marshmallow!

I don't camp, but I like marshmallows. Personally, I prefer them out of the bag over roasting them, though. I'll admit that I've never tried them roasted, but hey; it's still marshmallows.

I don't really like hot dogs since I don't eat much meat (although marshmallows are made out of pigs, if I'm not mistaken?), mostly since I don't try much meat due to the look or smell (though, that goes for most foods anyways, including condiments such as mustard. I'm a picky eater :P). The only meats I really eat nowadays are pepperoni on pizzas (my favorite food, ironically, as long as it's from Pizza Hut) and the Chicken Fries from Burger King.

(Great, now I'm drooling for pizza, but I can't let myself get any right now... UUUUGH...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom