New Splatfest! Pokemon Red v. Blue! Which Side Will You Choose?

Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue?

• Total voters

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
>tfw you grew up playing Pokemon Yellow so you have no strong attachment to either games

I've always picked Water starters whenever I played a new game, so I'll go with Team Blue.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I combined all the duplicate threads into one, and I added a poll to top it off.~

Was always a Red version player myself, but I'll be going Blue this time around. (would go Green if I had the choice ;_; )
Thanks for doing that!

tape1

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tape11
Switch Friend Code
SW-3407-1101-4635
Gonna pick blue, since that what I grew up with... Also water starters were never a disappointment in early game (at least until gen 4? Brock and Misty were definitely a huge PITA if you picked charmander). I hope they use red/blue ink like in the last EU splatfest, and that the result is gonna be more balanced (there's hope!)

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
May still go by Sarge even if I choose Blue. Or pick one of the Blue characters and act accordingly. Sadly I have no amiibos for powered armor to top off my cosplay. Decisions decisions.

I've finally decided a team. Even though I said that I will side with Red no matter what, I picked blue in memory of a friend I had named Brian. He liked pokemon blue and I liked red. He even made a playthrough of it on Youtube under the channel bpblu. On Aug 11, 2009 he committed suicide. He was 21 years old. It was one of the worst days of my life. I chose blue not because I want to support my favorite game but his instead.
As someone who has also lost friends to suicide, I commend you. Turf hard.

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
May still go by Sarge even if I choose Blue. Or pick one of the Blue characters and act accordingly. Sadly I have no amiibos for powered armor to top off my cosplay. Decisions decisions.

As someone who has also lost friends to suicide, I commend you. Turf hard.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
I'm going to quote my miiverse post.

I sided with Blue because of Greninja, Swampert, and Feraligatr. Blastoise I could care less.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
I'll probably go with blue. They're going to alter the color of team red aren't they :P

Tegan

Inkling
NNID
Wolfie-Kins
Blue may be my favorite color, but my journey started with Red.
Go Red Team! (sorry marie ;A; )

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
It will also be Pokemon Red vs Pokemon Blu ;)
blu screenshot.png

:p:p I know what you mean, but I'm probably going to enjoy this splatfest more than I should, lol

There is a rival out there, somewhere, who will side with red with the appropriate moniker.

SpaceCanary

Full Squid
NNID
SpaceCanary
Goodness, I've never been a Pokémon fan. What do I do???

On another note, this is an excellent theme. This is exactly what I was talking about when I mentioned breaking up the supposed "kid vote". This isn't like Autobots vs. Decepticons, where kids want to fight for their heroes. Kids just like Pokémon in general. People are actually voting with their hearts instead of voting for snails.

Of course, when you can't really vote with your own heart, that kind of sours things a bit.

Tuff

Full Squid
NNID
Wolfysmash
Blue cuz I have to represent Marie and also Blue is my favorite color and ALSO because I like the Blue Pokemon exclusives better.

I had both, loved both, but Blue is still my fav just cuz I like blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom