New Splatfest! Pokemon Red v. Blue! Which Side Will You Choose?

Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue?

• Total voters

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
But don't worry mate, I and the rest of the True Blue Pokémaniacs—we got your back. And we're gonna fight the good fight to get those extra snails. Am I right?
(I'm SO gonna eat crow for this...)
We should team up and call ourselves the Blue Brothers. We can drive around in a 1974 Monaco with Blastoise cannons instead of a megaphone. We'll swing by Vermillion and pick up Officer Jenny and her Squirtle on the way to Splatfest so Marie's team has a live mascot. :cool:

Sigh, we finally get an awesome topic and people still manage to suck all the fun in choosing the team YOU want to represent. I'm sure these are the same people that complain about this exact thing too.
All the cool squids are doing it. Remember kiddos: great minds don't think alike. Great minds think for themselves.

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
Xerneas reminds me of the Great Forest Spirit from Princess Mononoke, so it was just too silly for me. Yveltal on the other was clearly evil (even "yvel" means evil in Middle English) thanks to the typing and the movie its based upon. Also, I like birds.

On the topic of hand, first Pokemon game was clearly Blue and was mostly "B" ever since (except for Ruby, I liked Groundon). So you know my choice.

Neat, I didn't know that about Yveltal's name. Still reinforces X. I was Team Nice. I don't accept evil Pokemon. :)

And Xerneas, silly reindeer or not, is the most awesome Pokemon of all time.

Just citing facts.... :D Finally a non-evil mythical Pokemon that is still a walking tank of destruction. And manages to do it gracefully :p

Koi

Inkster Jr.
éternelle douleur, the land of eternal pain
NNID
Kaidan123
Technically, yveltal is the stronger one. In the pokemon y pokedex entry it states, "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more." So basically when it dies, every organism dies with it. That's not as dark as the other entries but still. We gotta keep dat thing alive in order for us to live.

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
X was the "A" version, Y was the "B" (Look at that, it's ABXY :D)

I usually like B as well, but X was different....I had to get Xerneas....Xerneas is wonderful. Yervital is just kind of...evil looking. :)
I stand corrected. I guess I tend to consider the red colored versions to all be "A" versions and the blue colored versions to all be "B" versions, since that's how the first games were. That doesn't really work for Black/White and Diamond/Pearl though. Maybe I also prefer the lighter colors when there's a choice between a light color and a dark one...

As for this Splatfest, I kind of want to try out some other weapons, since I still don't really have much experience with most of them. But, I also want to help my team as much as I can and that would probably mean using the Jr. a lot because that's the only weapon I can really use decently. Granted, my matches are just a drop in the bucket anyway, so maybe I shouldn't worry about that sort of stuff.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
About time other regions besides Japan does those Official Splatfest Arts.

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
I stand corrected. I guess I tend to consider the red colored versions to all be "A" versions and the blue colored versions to all be "B" versions, since that's how the first games were. That doesn't really work for Black/White and Diamond/Pearl though. Maybe I also prefer the lighter colors when there's a choice between a light color and a dark one...

As for this Splatfest, I kind of want to try out some other weapons, since I still don't really have much experience with most of them. But, I also want to help my team as much as I can and that would probably mean using the Jr. a lot because that's the only weapon I can really use decently. Granted, my matches are just a drop in the bucket anyway, so maybe I shouldn't worry about that sort of stuff.
Me too. I just generally go for whichever Legendary is good/friendly rather than evil/viscous. I don't accept Zekrom and Yevriltal. But R&B didn't have an evil cover, so either is acceptable :)

Generally for splatfest I try to use my mains or inking mains until I reach royalty (carbon, aero MG, sploosh, Chydra) and then after I get to royalty if it's early enough, then I'll play more variety weapons for fun. :)

Bestinwest

Inkling
NNID
Bestinwest
What is this?!?!?! More Blue than Red??!?!?! Red is CLEARLY the superior version :-P. jkin, but not. Are you guys really picking water bowser over a fire breathing dragon?!?!?! Charmander is also probably the cutest starting pokemon from the first gen (not including pikachu).

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Well, even if Blue is more popular, I guess there is still a chance the more popular team could win...

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
What is this?!?!?! More Blue than Red??!?!?! Red is CLEARLY the superior version :p. jkin, but not. Are you guys really picking water bowser over a fire breathing dragon?!?!?! Charmander is also probably the cutest starting pokemon from the first gen (not including pikachu).
Charizard is one of the most overrated Pokemon of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom