NEXT SPLATFEST ANNOUNCED! Cars Vs Planes! (NA)

Glass Eater

Pro Squid
"Could be worse" Yes I suppose it could, but knowing other awesome suggestions people have had, this Splatfest worries me, am I to expect other tame themes like this one in the future? I honestly don't have much of a "drive" (hur hur) to care for this one.

How would I rather travel? C'mon Nintendo! Surely if I want to visit my friend 1 mile a way I "obviously" will choose a car over a plane, but it's physically impossible for me to visit Europe or Asia without flying (or a boat).

Is the question asking me how would I rather travel for vacation? Again, it depends. If it's over 500 miles away I'll take the plane because it will save me incredible amounts of time, but if it's less than that I'll likely take the car because it's cheaper.

What do I prefer? Obviously if I had a pocket with unlimited money, then "time" now becomes something of major importance to me, so planes win again.. /sigh.. I guess I'll be picking planes.

EDIT: And for all you peeps telling me not to choose Planes because it supports Snakes on a plane, let me happily say I'll sleep comfortable tonight knowing I chose team Samuel Jackson over team Lindsay Lohan.

Last edited:

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
:'^)
This theme got me salty.
I don't get a flying crab about this damn splatfest. I just-
ugggggggggh...
I'll be on team car just because I never got on a plane.
Still salty that Japan got a cool Splatfest and we got a... "Europe's Theme".
*rolls over and dies*
How do you expect me to draw for this Splatfest? A CAR CRASH? BECAUSE I AM MOST LIKELY GONNA DO THAT.
I wanna draw squids eating other squiiiiiiiids... uggggggh.
Anyway, enough with my whining and let the best team win... I guess.
AT LEAST I WON'T GET SALTY IF WE LOSE! =^D
It could be way worse
Europe's next one is

Like cmon europe, it would've made sense if you did eye, or nose, or touch vs ear/hearing. but instead its left ear vs right ear. .__________________. I feel so freaking bad for everyone in europe. (could be wrong since I only heard this from a gameexplain vid, but we'll see)

Glass Eater

Pro Squid
It could be way worse
Europe's next one is

Like cmon europe, it would've made sense if you did eye, or nose, or touch vs ear/hearing. but instead its left ear vs right ear. .__________________. I feel so freaking bad for everyone in europe. (could be wrong since I only heard this from a gameexplain vid, but we'll see)
LMFAO! Wait, you can't be serious? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?!!? If I was living in Europe I would PURPOSELY not participate in the next Splatfest as protest against the absolute atrocious, ridiculous, half ***, lame, pathetic attempt at coming up with these unacceptable Splatfest Themes.

Left ear vs Right ear? Wow, suddenly when I thought America might have the lamest theme this Splatfest I was proven horribly wrong. Sorry Europe, I would be completely outraged. Let's hope this isn't true..

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
LMFAO! Wait, you can't be serious? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?!!? If I was living in Europe I would PURPOSELY not participate in the next Splatfest as protest against the absolute atrocious, ridiculous, half ***, lame, pathetic attempt at coming up with these unacceptable Splatfest Themes.

Left ear vs Right ear? Wow, suddenly when I thought America might have the lamest theme this Splatfest I was proven horribly wrong. Sorry Europe, I would be completely outraged. Let's hope this isn't true..
Judging from the picture, I can say it's probably a joke. Deathangelswake seems to have nothing to do with splatoon, and both pictures being actually photographs with no hint on what color is which seems implausible for actual announcements.

If it is real, someone needs to be fired.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
I just took an image from google lol
Like I said gameexplains latest video on the carbon roller deco they mentioned it being left ear vs. right ear. I don't think Europe's officially annouced their next one yet, so you can take it with a grain of salt. buuuuuuuuuuuuuut gameexplain has connections and what not so idk.

Even if its not left ear vs right, it's still probably gonna be bad.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
It could be way worse
Europe's next one is

HOLD ON- WAIT WHAT? THEIR SPLAT FEST IS A COD DAMN EARS?
OKAY I'M NOT AS SALTY ANY MORE.
*SHUTS UP*
JFC- THIS IS SAD.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
it's fake, from the looks of it? I don't see anything on the NOE newsfeeds yet. I'm going to wait untill it's officially announced, i'm guessing it'll be revealed in the next few days.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
It could be way worse
Europe's next one is

Man, imagine how bad it would be if that really was the next EU Splatfest. I just hope they don't go that far.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
:'^)
This theme got me salty.
I don't get a flying crab about this damn splatfest. I just-
ugggggggggh...
I'll be on team car just because I never got on a plane.
Still salty that Japan got a cool Splatfest and we got a... "Europe's Theme".
*rolls over and dies*
How do you expect me to draw for this Splatfest? A CAR CRASH? BECAUSE I AM MOST LIKELY GONNA DO THAT.
I wanna draw squids eating other squiiiiiiiids... uggggggh.
Anyway, enough with my whining and let the best team win... I guess.
AT LEAST I WON'T GET SALTY IF WE LOSE! =^D
Hey, Europe has to deal with mediocre and plain themes like this every 3 weeks. Besides, America isn't a big and culturally diverse region like the entirety of the EU so we're bound to get something better soon.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Every region is going to get a awful theme at one point. Let us North Americans have the terrible one this time.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
I am not sure if I can be proud for remembering this show and knowing that this theme's Splatfest to bring it up.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
Hey, Europe has to deal with mediocre and plain themes like this every 3 weeks. Besides, America isn't a big and culturally diverse region like the entirety of the EU so we're bound to get something better soon.
Oh I know that Europe normally gotta put up with this- even though I gotta say I would kill for Team Eating and Team Singing, but cha know... bein' spoiled with some cool Splatfests and then ending up with... this IN OCTOBER is a HUGE bummer ya know?
I'm sure we get another Splatfest Theme that will be spoopy due to it being on the 31 (I hope we do) but until then, seeing this boring theme really bums me out.

dapperlace

Pro Squid
For those disappointed with the theme:

If the Splatfests continue to be every three weeks, the next Splatfest would actually roll over into Halloween, so they're probably holding out for that.

DavAndrus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dorkdav
I don't get why people aren't more pumped about this Splatfest. Cars are awesome. Planes are pretty amazing machines too. But cruising in a car on a nice day with windows down is something else. Not to mention cars look cooler. I'm ready to rep team car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom