NEXT SPLATFEST ANNOUNCED! Cars Vs Planes! (NA)

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I can't sleep on any moving vehicle ever because of an accident that shook me awake when I was younger as the car slid off the hill.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
Welp. Sorry, Callie. Looks like I'm going to be supporting Marie's side this time. :3 Go Team Planes~ >w<

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Compared to Tidy vs Messy, this is still high entertainment.

Talking about the EU splatfest, what's taking them so long in announcing it? Maybe... we get something special this time around??

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Alright I really need to win a Splatfest already so I'm just gonna give it my all this time! Will play the full 24 hours using only my best weapons and will keep switching lobbys until I find great teammates! Well, maybe! I said I was gonna do all this multiple times before but kept bailing on the plan. :L

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
On another note, what's taking NoE so long in announcing a new SF? They must be busting nerves to think up a new subject... maybe we don't get any at all?

I'm getting kinda excited, maybe we get something cool?

Haeeun

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Haeeun
I sleep a lot easier in cars, but if I'm knocked out for too long I get headaches. I sided with Team Planes, even though I have a much harder time sleeping in them, mostly because I like walking around and people watching at airports.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
I wonder--if Team Car wins, will the Inklings get to be in Mario Kart 8? (I'm with Team Planes, by the way. I got work tomorrow morning, so I'll begin in the afternoon instead.)

I cant wait until they make sleep vs eat
Marie would be so torn.

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I wonder--if Team Car wins, will the Inklings get to be in Mario Kart 8? (I'm with Team Planes, by the way. I got work tomorrow morning, so I'll begin in the afternoon instead.)

Marie would be so torn.
Only if the Inklings get to guest-star in the next Pilotwings or Star Fox if Team Planes wins.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Holy damn do Planes have a huge popularity advantage! Like literally 80% of my games so far have been against comrades. Maybe, just maybe we can actually win this as long as we keep the winn-loss record close. Of course since I'm not even playing against Team Car much, I have even less say than normal.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Holy damn do Planes have a huge popularity advantage! Like literally 80% of my games so far have been against comrades. Maybe, just maybe we can actually win this as long as we keep the winn-loss record close. Of course since I'm not even playing against Team Car much, I have even less say than normal.
NWPlayer tweeted an image of a team car vs team car lobby, so I wouldn't be too sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom