Next US Splatfest: Pirates VS Ninjas

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm keelhauling these scurvy landlubbers like nobody's business :D

I'm only taking a break because I've had a 4-hour rampage that means I need to recharge my controller. Vibe is OVER 11.5 again.

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
Was doing so well until the last half of Champion then my teams start botching matches a bit. Ended with 31 wins and 16 loses (like more than half of these loses were from the last half of Champion, though I'm pretty confident majority of loses were to my own team).

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Shouts out to Jack Lumpi, JOCx218, and riggins, who stuck with me until we hit over 11.0 Vibe :D

We did a great job steamrolling ninja.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I can't stand all of this Naruto "Believe It!" spam on Miiverse. At lease use a decent Ninja like Ryu Hayabusa or something.

Also, most of the Ninjas I've seen are really, really bad. I feel bad for you guys for having to put up with them.
Really? I've had some bad Pirate players on my end. Especially that one guy who kept squidbagging at the spawn point and not doing anything productive. We won the match anyway, but still!

At least I got a decent vibe during my King campaign:
07 Blackbeard, King of Pirates.jpg

They should have changed our ranks to be flavoured, so you'd go from Cabin Boy/Girl to Bosun to First Mate to Captain. Just a couple of wins from maxing my Splatfest rank anyway.
Yeah, that would've been so nice!

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
I would like to thank blanket, for being one of the best splattershot jr. teammates I've ever had. Time and time again she bubbled my butt and saved me from certain doom.

Welp that splatfest was okish. Beginning started out laggy, middle sucked completely, and the end was amazing. This splatfest was the first time I've ever faced Same team vs. Same team. Was interesting.

Minato Arisato

Senior Squid
I still haven't decided on a team yet. How's the score looking like? I've seen a lot of complaints from the Ninjas, so how are Pirates faring?

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Really? I've had some bad Pirate players on my end. Especially that one guy who kept squidbagging at the spawn point and not doing anything productive. We won the match anyway, but still!

At least I got a decent vibe during my King campaign:
View attachment 1953
Congrats, nice vibe at the end too. There are bad Pirate players too. But I saw my brother constantly steamroll Ninja after Ninja. He only lost about 7-8 matches of about 30+ matches, but that's from my experience it may go differently for you guys. It depends on who you get that round I guess. At least Pirates don't have to worry about fighting another Pirate team for the most part.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I still haven't decided on a team yet. How's the score looking like? I've seen a lot of complaints from the Ninjas, so how are Pirates faring?
Personally I think they're just okay, but from what I'm gathering from the thread they're ruining the ninjas. I guess a pirate really is free to do what they want!

The ΩS

Retired
NNID
Renwin
Pretty much a lot of Ninja as I'm on my alt. Pirates had plenty of Ninja sushi to eat through.

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I managed to hit as high as 14.0 vibe before the Ninja managed to rally against my teams and I still went off for my controller recharge break at 11.5 vibe.

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
From my matches, Pirates are all right, I can't really say I found any Pirates teams that curb stomped. I ran into more tough Ninja v Ninja matches than I did against Pirates.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
7 Splatfests, and not Arowana once. NoA must be biased.

I find the map selection fine for the most part. I have been warming up to Walleye, it is a fun neutral map. Camp Triggerfish is a unique but fun concept, and Moray Towers is fun if the other team has no E-Liters.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
I'm gonna be King of the Pirates! (I hope) :p

I'm really happy they picked walleye warehouse for this splatfest. They all look really great at night.

Demonic Labrys

Pro Squid
NNID
Omega_Snakey
Gotta say this
Its been clear that the least popular always wins
and being in team ninjas we will lose because we always fight against our own teammates what Ninty should do is balance the teams in the lobby instead of Increasing the wins by 6

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria

My brother did the work. I just watched the whole time due to fatigue. Ninjas were really tough in the middle of the night, but once morning crept, they got really easy again. So, thanks to him Pirates have a lot more wins in their belt.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Gotta say this
Its been clear that the least popular always wins
and being in team ninjas we will lose because we always fight against our own teammates what Ninty should do is balance the teams in the lobby instead of Increasing the wins by 6
The reason you fight yourselves is because there are so many more ninjas that Pirates. If they went about doing that, the less popular team would be waiting more than they'd be playing. It's an unfortunate side effect to being the most popular. :/

Anyways, Got it, and I've gotta say, I'm loving Vanilla Dynamo Roller more and more with every passing moment.

Yar Har Rooty! Ninja's we're coming for that Booty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom