Next Worldwide & FINAL Splatfest CALLIE VS MARIE!!!

Splatfest stage voting poll

• Arowana Mall

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Blackbelly Skatepark

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Saltspray Rig

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Urchin Underpass

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Walleye Warehouse

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Port Mackerel

• Kelp Dome

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Bluefin Depot

• Moray Towers

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Camp Triggerfish

• Flounder Heights

• Hammerhead Bridge

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Museum D'Alfonsino

• Mahi-Mahi Resort

• Piranha Pit

• Ancho-V Games

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
#teamcallie4life

EDIT: I am going to be on vacation when this Splatfest is going on! ;-; I am going to try to find some way to bring my Wii U just for this, though!
Hope you can play Splatfest! So many people, unable to participate…I don't think I can participate the first day .-.

Scootch

Full Squid
NNID
Little_Dragon34
Wow, really, @G1ng3rGar1? I am only going to be able to participate the first day (If I can even participate at all... ;-;), since I leave from vacation the day after.

DDB

Senior Squid
NNID
Diddybound
I wouldn't worry.

Marie's team is used to getting stomped by this point.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
So that's twice now that Callie's dished out a sick burn. It'd be admirable if she didn't previously claim to be the bigger squid.

I'm sticking with Marie for this. Much like in December, I fully expect a loss here, but I shan't let that deter me. And I'm still sticking with Kelp Dome as my map of choice... that is, if I ever get the email from Nintendo. Tell me I'm not the only one still waiting for it?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
So that's twice now that Callie's dished out a sick burn. It'd be admirable if she didn't previously claim to be the bigger squid.

I'm sticking with Marie for this. Much like in December, I fully expect a loss here, but I shan't let that deter me. And I'm still sticking with Kelp Dome as my map of choice... that is, if I ever get the email from Nintendo. Tell me I'm not the only one still waiting for it?
You're not

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo

Yeah, you're not

*cries*

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Yeah this was a pretty bad plan from Nintendo. Why not just have a voting booth in-game so people can vote there?
Because that in itself would be a coding nightmare on short notice? They probably don't even have menu assets for something like that handy. Be reasonable.

To be honest even if I don't get to vote I'm pretty sure they wont choose any of the maps that I'm not too fond of.
Like the museum.....
I voted for Museum, it's a pretty ideal stage for an annoying camper like myself :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom