Next Worldwide & FINAL Splatfest CALLIE VS MARIE!!!

Splatfest stage voting poll

• Arowana Mall

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Blackbelly Skatepark

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Saltspray Rig

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Urchin Underpass

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Walleye Warehouse

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Port Mackerel

• Kelp Dome

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Bluefin Depot

• Moray Towers

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Camp Triggerfish

• Flounder Heights

• Hammerhead Bridge

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Museum D'Alfonsino

• Mahi-Mahi Resort

• Piranha Pit

• Ancho-V Games

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I really want Callie to have the Decepticons color even though I'm not on her team. That was the best one. To bad that was the only time it was ever used.
I'll have to watch videos with that ink color, I'm sure it looked cool.
They're probably going to use a purple-pink for Callie since it's close to her normal color scheme / ink color though.

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
I have to go check XD
Burgers v Pizza and Snowmen v Sandcastles. I'll go double check for ya :)
Oh ok. I was one off. Still out of 15 Splatfests, coming up twice is not much. I'm starting to think the Mall deserves to be one of the stages in this final splatfest.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
The mall really isn't one of my favorite stages, so I kind of hope it doesn't end up on the splatfest.
That's just my opinion though!

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
Why Port Makrel if you don't like it. Is it because it's not used a lot?
Port Mackerel is the only stage I'm really good at using chargers. It makes it easier to splat people thanks to the nifty little corridors.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Jeez. Y'all are taking that exchange between the two way too seriously o_O. It's a video game about walking talking squid-people guys. After splatfest they're likely to apologize to each other and we'll continue getting the same generic conversations they usually have. Also i think i'll pick marie 'cause the salt levels for the NA announcement are deliciously high :p. That and another reason i've mentioned in the first page of this thread ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Also, I honestly kind of wish I chose team Marie (my main team I go on). I let my emotions get the better of me because I wanted Marie vs. Callie way too much, haha. That aside, I also like Marie's green more. I wish there was a "rechoose" option that you could use just once, but then again I only do splatfests for fun. I don't actually need the snails, so I'm just going to use my alt.

Well, I would, but I'll be out of town! At least i'll experience the splatfest at my friend's house, who's also on both teams!

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
Based on everyone's choices, is the one you chose the same as the squid sister who you've chosen the most for Splatfests?
I'm leaning more towards Marie I think, but am also thinking about choosing Callie.
I think part of the reason is that I've usually chosen and won with her choices haha.

Meta Knightmare

Full Squid
NNID
spacephage
i wish i would have sat on the decision more before making a final decision (ive always been with marie simply because i like her more) but something kinda made me jump to callie as the last (perhaps with how popular she is? i thought id get more snails+i thought marie was being harsh at the time)
but i wish i sat on it more for my main account and used Callie on an alt rather than other way around.. I mean I had a LOT of time to decide, no?
however my dad is letting me choose marie on his account (he plays splatoon too sometimes! hes a very low level though...) that and he said he prefers Marie anyway so i'll just mainly use that. Probably get to Queen on my main and get to King on his or whatever
however, i'll be recording and thats what matters to me most is that i'll get both sides

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Based on everyone's choices, is the one you chose the same as the squid sister who you've chosen the most for Splatfests?
I'm leaning more towards Marie I think, but am also thinking about choosing Callie.
I think part of the reason is that I've usually chosen and won with her choices haha.
I've chosen Marie a lot more, actually! (From Art on forward in terms of Splatfests) I thought it would be Callie as I started choosing the least populous team to win, but nope :) (But then again, I began just choosing the obviously better team XD) And I also hope one sister doesn't completely curb stomp the other

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom