• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Next Worldwide & FINAL Splatfest CALLIE VS MARIE!!!

Splatfest stage voting poll

• Arowana Mall

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Blackbelly Skatepark

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Saltspray Rig

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Urchin Underpass

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Walleye Warehouse

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Port Mackerel

• Kelp Dome

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Bluefin Depot

• Moray Towers

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Camp Triggerfish

• Flounder Heights

• Hammerhead Bridge

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Museum D'Alfonsino

• Mahi-Mahi Resort

• Piranha Pit

• Ancho-V Games

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

ZootFluteRiot

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZootFluteRiot
This is a sobering thought. I would advocate all remaining Splatoon players to move to Japan and help shape this island into the official land of squids. We were meant for so much more in this world. If they think we're niche, if they want to throw us out like yesterday's ikasumi pasta, we'll just go somewhere we'll be respected and appreciated.

Welcoming all worldwide squids to the shores of Japan with open arms 2k16. Let's keep the community fresh くコ:彡 くコ:彡 くコ:彡
My cephalobody is ready.

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
I hope the Callie and Marie amiibos give us the option to play stages at night. Maybe even give us a super sea snail or two once a day if you scan them.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
No, I didn't mean you XD I was geez louising the time. :p Kinda late, but I'm up to that time more and more these days.

When it does start, someone post the screenshots on here please. I want to see what goes down.
I can try but my camera isn't the highest quality.
I think my friend's recording the announcement for youtube though.

Meta Knightmare

Full Squid
NNID
spacephage
Im going to be recording the announcement so I can upload nice screenshots of course (and a video to share!)
im going to be recording the actual fest too-- with a capture card, dont worry. Its the last one, so to me, its important to save

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Im going to be recording the announcement so I can upload nice screenshots of course (and a video to share!)
im going to be recording the actual fest too-- with a capture card, dont worry. Its the last one, so to me, its important to save
Yay! Thanks, that'll be great for the people on here that are missing the splatfest too!

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I'm really hoping that a translation of the other versions of the splatfest announcement is released somewhere because the american version is bound to butcher it and make the squid sisters just two different personality stereotypes: "selfish child" and ... whatever marie is, "salty" according to the fandom?
Ugh.

Unless they pull the thing I really want them to where Marie votes for Callie and vice versa.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
And that announcement just now is why I can't choose between either. Two alts to fight it out it is then! Go waifu polygamy! lol

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Ok i'm... really dissapointed in Marie.
Callie said she was going to choose Marie's side. It would have been cute, but then Marie just had to ruin it and make some sort of snarky comment that completely ruined the mood. I had my hopes up for a second.

I made my choice, and it's not Marie. Just for that, I am not choosing her. She ruined it.
I'm choosing Callie.

Meta Knightmare

Full Squid
NNID
spacephage
Yeah, what Galacta said. Im usually all for marie (though when i chose the teams i did, it was merely because i liked the theme on her "side")
but
god.
just.
argh! lol
I can post the screencaps and the video (via a youtube link) soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom