• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Next Worldwide & FINAL Splatfest CALLIE VS MARIE!!!

Splatfest stage voting poll

• Arowana Mall

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Blackbelly Skatepark

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Saltspray Rig

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Urchin Underpass

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Walleye Warehouse

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Port Mackerel

• Kelp Dome

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Bluefin Depot

• Moray Towers

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Camp Triggerfish

• Flounder Heights

• Hammerhead Bridge

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Museum D'Alfonsino

• Mahi-Mahi Resort

• Piranha Pit

• Ancho-V Games

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I've seen some screen caps, but not all (thanks Miiverse)

I think that they're fighting about something else in real life, resulting in extra Marie salt. Or you know, Nintendo wanting Marie to be more salty than usual or something

Probably will stay with my decision, but I have the alt now, so

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I've seen some screen caps, but not all (thanks Miiverse)

I think that they're fighting about something else in real life, resulting in extra Marie salt. Or you know, Nintendo wanting Marie to be more salty than usual or something

Probably will stay with my decision, but I have the alt now, so
That makes a lot of sense. I still think it's just Nintendo's fault, but i'm probably just going to stick to an alt for team Marie since I was really sad about how the announcement played out (I wont say more than that so you aren't 100% spoiled... sorry about Miiverse, though :\). Darn I'm actually gonna be out of town for the splatfest but this kinda sucked for the final announcement.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
On the topic of the splatfest, I found out that they're selling Splatfest Tees on Editmode.
Here's the link for anyone interested! The shirts are about $47 USD from what I can see.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
It's not enough that Marie bullys her sister/cousin for no reason, she also has to insult the fanbase with that "vote for me or you're dumb!" line. Just makes deciding which team to support really easy, or rather which team not to support!

DDB

Senior Squid
NNID
Diddybound
I'm really glad that like, even people who WOULD'VE went Team Marie are being swayed away from her because of that last announcement.

I mean seriously, Callie tried to be nice and support her cousin, and how does she respond? By insulting her, Octavio, AND their fans.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
…I really wasn't insulted by Marie. I mean sure, it wasn't cool for her to insult her cousin like that, but it wasn't side changing for me. Some of my OCs might've changed sides, maybe. I doubt Ringo or Tako would. (Ringo-Team Marie, Tako-Team Callie, despite pretty much always wanting to be on the same side as Ringo)

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
Ok i'm... really dissapointed in Marie.
Callie said she was going to choose Marie's side. It would have been cute, but then Marie just had to ruin it and make some sort of snarky comment that completely ruined the mood. I had my hopes up for a second.

I made my choice, and it's not Marie. Just for that, I am not choosing her. She ruined it.
I'm choosing Callie.
This is exactly how Marie has always been. She's always been shellfish (bada bing), and arrogant and condescending. Callie even called her out on it for Naughty/Nice, the first zing Callie ever scored on her. Even at the live concerts Marie barely said anything acknowledging the fans, and turned around and walked off the stage the moment her contractual obligation was done. She just doesn't appreciate her fans. That's why Callie has always been the best ;)

I'm really glad that like, even people who WOULD'VE went Team Marie are being swayed away from her because of that last announcement.

I mean seriously, Callie tried to be nice and support her cousin, and how does she respond? By insulting her, Octavio, AND their fans.
I don't know that insulting Octavio. He DID kidnap their grandfather and tie him up, kidnapped the Zapfish for use as an energy source, and tried to murder the player character. Insults are the least of his worries :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom