• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Next Worldwide & FINAL Splatfest CALLIE VS MARIE!!!

Splatfest stage voting poll

• Arowana Mall

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Blackbelly Skatepark

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Saltspray Rig

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Urchin Underpass

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Walleye Warehouse

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Port Mackerel

• Kelp Dome

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Bluefin Depot

• Moray Towers

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Camp Triggerfish

• Flounder Heights

• Hammerhead Bridge

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Museum D'Alfonsino

• Mahi-Mahi Resort

• Piranha Pit

• Ancho-V Games

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

CrazyGadget

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CrazyGadget466
I can finally go back to Sm4sh maybe then. But hey, I'm glad I was able to participate and help in the pursuit of victory! Definitely fun playing this game. I just feel bad I was so late to the party. I mean, I only got in a few weeks before Night Owls and Early Birds.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Not Bad. My win/loss ratio has been roughly 50/50 so far with a few close matches and some random defeats spread out around. Its been pretty intense; I've seen squids who have taken me out get taken out by my team and vice versa in the same frame before I respawn. :O

It's amazing that even a year after the game was release people STILL DON'T KNOW WHEN AND WHEN NOT TO F***ING SUPERJUMP. I MEAN COME THE F*** ON. WHO THE HELL SUPERJUMPS IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIRE FIGHT OR WHEN IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THE ENEMY TEAM HAS MASSIVE CONTROL WHERE I AM??!?!?!?
Haha, I actually saw this in one of my matches where at least 2 or 3 members of my team superjumped into a uncertain area in mid and all died...lol

If it weren't for that, I think we would've won that one. We had a shot, but hey...

CrazyGadget

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CrazyGadget466
*tentaclehair power*

Edit: I'VE DONE IT! I've risen to 100 higher Power than I started with! One challenge complete! Now to stay above my starting, which shouldn't be too hard at this point.

inb4 huge losing streak

Last edited:

CrazyGadget

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CrazyGadget466
RIP a short winning streak, but I'm sitting at a confident 1308, much better than the 1200 I started with. My win/loss is 50/50 nearly, which is why I'm surprised I'm so far above starting. With that, I think I'll quit while I'm ahead for now. Expect me back later!

Last edited:

Kowai Yume

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kowai_Yume
I started out with 1700 points, now down to 1589. Everyone on Callie is an idiot at higher levels

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
So, first attempt of joining a game left me waiting on the stage intro screen. Then ink appeared while I was on the intro screen, and finally I disconnected.

After that, three straight losses, and now I can no longer get back online.

Why did I even bother when I knew this Splatfest was going to kick me in the teeth like always...

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Calling it a day for now. Might play later. I'm losing too much right now. :(

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
So far it's been a lot more fun than most of my past splatfest. That said, I've had some pretty bad losing streaks on team Marie, so I'm starting to worry about the final results. Also, Heavy Splatling Remix is my new favorite Splatling :)

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
I've only played a few matches (like, 10 maybe), both my main(S) and alt(A+) are fiend. I've only lost one match on Team Marie, and none on Team Callie. Most of my matches have been on Walleye, with two on Kelp and none on Moray. I'm having a fantastic time (hopefully that sticks), definitely playing this 'til the end.

Also saw @SgtUBER rockin the Tri-slosher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom