• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Nintendo GameCube social thread!~ ■

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
I really wish I still had all of my GCN games. I let my brother borrow a bunch of them because he had a Wii and a GCN controller a few years back, but only a couple of Wii games. I never saw them again because he got bored of his console and sold everything. Melee, Double Dash, Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, etc. All of them were gone.

I sitll have Kirby Air Ride though, and that's still one of my favourites.

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
I've had my GameCube for quite some time now. Definitely around 10 years. I'm surprised that it handled my endless hours of playing Sonic Adventure DX. Speaking of that, I have a decent collection of GameCube games that I enjoy. Some of these games include Mario Kart Double Dash; Kirby Air Ride; Super Mario Sunshine; and basically every Sonic game ever released on the GameCube. There are other games that I own, but these games are the ones that stick out the most to me. I would even go as far as calling some of these games my favorite of all time.

Jacob777

Full Squid
NNID
Jacob_Games777
My favorite game would probably have to be Mario Kart Double Dash, it's the one game I always played on my friends GameCube, good times.

Really wish I had a chance to play Super Mario Sunshine too :(

dcooper

Senior Squid
NNID
victoriafan15
I still have my gamecube I never sold it idk why but anyway the gamecube was my very frist gaming system I ever got and the frist game I played on it was mario kart double dash.

Fakevox

Senior Squid
Sometimes I have to get a reminder that Wario World actually exists and isn't just some crazy fever dream I experienced when I was a kid.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Wish, I had a Gamecube as a kid. The console seemed to have some great games in it's library.

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
Wish, I had a Gamecube as a kid. The console seemed to have some great games in it's library.
I'm not sure what price a used GameCube would be, or even a Wii that had backwards compatibility with GameCube games, but I know that they're on some sites, such as eBay, or Amazon. I suggest that you pick up one or the other so you can enjoy what you missed within the past decade. Better late than never, as they say.

Davybot

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Davybot
Gamecube is probably my fav system. Personal favorite game is Luigi's Mansion.
So many of my most loved games are from GC, Melee, Colosseum, Pikmin, Animal Crossing.

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
Gamecube is my favorite console to this day, probably because I had most of the really good games.
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door is still my favorite game of all, with runners-up being Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, Melee, the works.
One standout game I really loved that I rarely see anyone talk about was Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. It's a surprisingly fantastic Banjo-Kazooie-esque collectathon, especially when you start off with extremely low expectations.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
My favourite game is Super Smash Bros. Melee, yeah, but the GameCube has my favourite experience ever...

Which is Kirby Air Ride and City Trial!

GameCube is my favourite videogame console (mine is purple) and it's also my favourite controller. So yay. ^.^

Also fellow shout-outs to PM:TTYD.

Meloetta

Senior Squid
My Gamecube has earnt itself a spot on my shelf. The poor thing doesn't play any more but I have so many great memories thanks to it.
Mario Kart Double Dash, Melee, Pikmin 1 and 2, Star Fox Assault, Mystic Heroes (That was a thing!), Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Party.

As for favourite game, hands down has to be this gem:

KenMeister

Inkling
NNID
KenMeister
Zelda Wind Waker all the way, my favorite video game of all time. Other honorable mentions would be:

- Metroid Prime 1-2
- Smash Bros. Melee
- Tales of Symphonia
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom