• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

(North American) Splatfest: Marshmallows or Hot Dogs?

Which team will you be supporting?

• Marshmallows

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Hot Dogs

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm still not so sure water slides are in the lead even with miiverse. I still seen a lot of people voting Rollercoasters more on every poll I've seen.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I'm still not so sure water slides are in the lead even with miiverse. I still seen a lot of people voting Rollercoasters more on every poll I've seen.
I agree, seems like more people are going roller coaster. It's in the lead on the polls on this thread too?

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
It's in the lead on the polls on this thread too?
Yeah it is.

Considering how somewhat divided the polls seem to be, It looks like predicting a winner is going to be much harder than Cats vs. Dogs.

Ultimate Mayhem

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MechanicalDoom
I was gonna try to join the most popular team, but I have no idea which one that is. I'm gonna go with the one I actually prefer, which is water slides. I hate roller coasters. They scare me. Water slides are fast and fun.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
This Splatfest is getting so heated, even Westboro Baptist Church is getting involved.

Uh oh. Do you believe water slides are a part of a malicious gay agenda? Or are they crazy?
seriously, why the hell would public waterslide day be some malicious gay innuendo thing. Even if it is, whats the problem? Its still waterslides, and the bible does not say gays are evil.

edit:
A satirical look at the people, places, and all things Lancaster County, PA. If you believe this crap you have problems.

Gah I can't tell between satire and stupidity anymore.

Last edited:

Recettear

Full Squid
NNID
anrakutei
I don't feel particularly strongly for either so I picked Water Slides because Marie liked them. Whatever Marie picks I can get psyched up for like I did for dogs last time.

That said if this thread and my plaza are good ways of measuring support for both sides then I'm probably on the losing team so I gotta put in work.

DakotaBonez

Full Squid
I was tempted to pick roller coasters because the design is cooler (and the water slides look like semen slides)
This is gonna take some debating

KokillueRus

get MEMED on squiddo
NNID
DusKoki
I am Team Water Slide! I've only ever been on a roller coaster once, and it was pretty fun, but I do enjoy water slides more.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I've finally decided I go with Water Slides, and I am now mortal enemies with my friends. Yes, this is fine.

truefire

Inkling
I am conflicted. I prefer Roller Coasters by far. But Marie prefers Water Slides. So I must now decide whether my choice is between coasters and slides or Callie and Marie.

JMAA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JMAAMusic
Heh, Iwata Slides...

Get it? I-water.

Ok, kill me.

Blood

Inkling
NNID
BoonVersa
Team Roller Coaster All the way!!

Water Slides are nice, but they don't give me that adrenaline rush I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom