• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octo Lab Block - Crimson Squid (IC Thread)

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Lilith stared at the new arrival with confusion and slight offense. “Shen’s...target? Is this about me being a traitor?” Without waiting for an answer, she stepped away from where she was, as to not stand in front of the entrance. She grasped her Octoshot tighter, cautious of the stranger. “And...Parzival is not a thing.”

Putting a hand on her face, she could still feel the makeup surrounding her eyes. I should wash this off, Lilith thought, smudging it slightly, It probably won’t be helpful here. “If we’re going to be allies, then...you should treat everyone equally.”
Talk with stranger
Active Weapon: Octoshot
Slot 1: Suction Bomb
Slot 2: Suction Bomb
Slot 3: Weak Ink Pistol
Slot 4: Empty
Slot 5: Empty
Slot 6: Empty

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
As the darkness faded and Parzival was slowly pulled back into conscience, he woke up a little confused. Things were still a little blurry and when he stood up, he saw Lilith was talking to a stranger. Parzival saw the way Lilith was grasping her Octoshot, so Parzival gripped his Splattershot a little tighter. "Man, I would kill to have a charger right now" Parzival thought to himself. "If we're going to be allies, then... you should treat everyone equally" said Lilith. "Psst!" said Parzival under his breath to Lilith. "What's going on?" he asked, but he thought he heard her say "Not now." Parzival wanted to see where this was going.
Talk to Lilith
1. Weak Ink Pistol
2. Suction Bomb

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
I waited for my partner to speak. Waited. Waited.

No response.

This was frustrating. "Alright, chum," I said, my voice sickly sweet, "I'm going to take the gun; hope you don't mind."

Grab Ranged Murder Tool

Slot 1: Useless Locket (...)
Slot 2: Copper Paperweights (...)
Slot 3:
Slot 4:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom