• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octo Lab Block - Crimson Squid (IC Thread)

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Examine Samuel and Lamei

The two Octolings appeared to be mentor and mentee. Samuel appeared to be a lot more younger than Lamei, who looked to be in her early twenties. The boy didn't look threatening, as he looked around nervously, as if something was going to come out and take him away. Lamei on the other hand, looked like she was in this 'lab' for a long time. She looked rather brutal, having several scars on her and one of them seemed to be fresh, it looked like a deep cut from a... tooth?

Whatever the case, the two were dressed in some weird clothing. It had a faint glow to it, there was a small metal plate where their chest is, probably as protection. They wore combat boots, and they weren't armed as they said. They had the odd look of official Octoling soldiers, although Samuel looked like a kid more than anything. What a weird pair. A boy who looked like he was prepared to run away, and an actual Octoling Operator.

Samuel continued pointing the flashlight at Pieri. While Lamei continued to stand over the Inkling girl, watching her.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Pierrette shrank back, shielding her eyes as the harsh flashlight beam struck her face. She wanted to hiss at that boy for shining the light at her; he didn't look threatening. She would do it! Secret spy soldier or not.

But that young woman... She was super surly and scarred. This "Lamei" said the two didn't have weapons, but Pieri couldn't help be intimidated by her presence alone, her obviously being the more experienced of the two. The two... being octoling soldiers?

Octolings. Pieri's eyes were drawn to their curling tentacles, so un-inkling like, but so much like her own curls. Yet the tentacle style was completely different, with bold suckers extruding from their hair. The woman looked menacing, but octoling hair was so... pretty. Pierrette was frozen by an intense curiosity, not fear.

Everything here was either viciously interesting or ... freaking rusty. Robots and old gadgets. Vials and thrown aside weapons. Now real-life octolings, maybe Octo-sentries, perusing the rooms and guarding research for whatever was being studied or created here.

...Perhaps that was her. Studied. And OOPA. Created.

Now, back to reality, the scary, pretty lady had asked her a question. Pieri blurted out her name in response.

"...Pieri!" she said, then slowly enunciating, "...Pierrette. That's my name."

She looked up, fearful but with the urge to pry. "What are you looking for?"

Talk to Samuel and Lamei

Active Weapon:
Slot 1: Sticky Notes + Sticky Note Map
Slot 2: Pencil
Slot 3: Bag of Gumdrops
Slot 4: Ink Pistol
Slot 5: -same-

Last edited:

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
((nya))
“Uh!” Lilith wasn’t sure what to do. This robot is insane! But now it had lost a weapon...it still had the long-range acid gun, however. What am I even supposed to do?! The only logical thing left was…

Retreating. That’s it! Retreating would be the best solution here. If the robot couldn’t get through the door, then they were safe!

And it seemed like the boy had the same plan too. “Oi Octoling! Let’s get the heck outta here!”

With that plan confirmed, Lilith nodded and bolted towards the opposite door to where she had come from--and, if she was correct, it was where the boy entered.
Retreat the room, perhaps it won’t follow.
Active Weapon: Octoshot
Slot 1: Suction Bomb
Slot 2: Suction Bomb
Slot 3: Weak Ink Pistol
Slot 4: Empty
Slot 5: Empty
Slot 6: Empty

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((New posts have arrived, included within are your rolls))

@ThatSquidYouKnow and @VeryButter ((Overturn Rule is in effect, automatic Positive roll.))
Oi! Octoling! Let's get outta here! Parzival shouted at Lilith, she saw him beckon and ran to him. They left the room, the bot threw the blade of the sword into the ground, only the guard was visible, buried into the ground. It brought out it's weapon and held it with both arms, a deep thrum came from the cannon.

"You won't get very fa-" The door slammed down, a faint hissing could be heard from behind it, followed by a frenzied screech. "Attention! The cafeteria is now closed." A voice came out of no-where, causing the two to look around the room.

"It wasn't me," said Lilith's OOPA. "I didn't do it," Parzival's OOPA replied to it. Looking around the hallway, it was same one to Parzival, but it was new ground to Lilith.

What's to be done, you two?

@Right Whale ((NEGATIVE GEEEETTT DUNKED ON!))
As the two walked out, Jordas's footsteps clanking heavily on the metal ground. "I know this place... This is Lab Block Crimson Squid, it was rendered defunct by a cross-contaminant from neighboring Emerald Octo. The contaminant may be the reason for my leaving to this place." It started, looking around the slightly rusted and damaged hallway, it's head creaking slightly as it did so. "I do not know... the contaminant's nature, only that it was an emergency, and that everyone had to evacuate this facility... Or die." It said darkly.

The two walked in silence for a while, well as silent as a slightly rusty, out-of-date mech can be. Before long, they emerged into a room, it was massive, a terminal was in the center, a holographic interface flickering. Up above were the flickering lights of a sign that read, course it was in Octarian but Ride made out a Red Squid. Jordas noticed his curiosity. "That reads. Crimson Squid, the laboratory we're currently in."

Awaiting orders Inkling Engineer, Ride?

@Aykorn ((Due to the nature of your post, it remains Neutral))
"What are you looking for?" Pieri asked the two Octolings standing over her. At a gesture from Lamei, Samuel turned off the light and took up a defensive position at the entrance to the room, turning the light back on as he did so. Lamei looked back at Samuel, who was getting comfortable underneath a table. "We're here as a salvage team, we were originally meant to collect as many items of interest to bring back."

Lamei gave Pieri a baleful stare, before looking back at Pieri and kneeled down to her level. "I suppose we could tell you more, strengthen trust between us yeah?" She cast a slight smile, showing off pristine fangs. "We were attacked by an Inkling here, he's gone stark-staring mad and you should watch out for him... Because you're coming with us, strength in numbers right, Pierrette?" She said, looking at Pieri with a disturbing smile, standing back to full height and walked to Samuel. Samuel stood at attention and Lamei cast a suspicious look at Pieri, before saying something Pieri couldn't hear.

Well... Looks like she's tagging along...

@BlueDogXL and @ReedRGale ((Due to the nature of your actions, it remains Neutral. BlueDog, beef up your posts a little! Gimme something to work with!))
"Was that it? Did I just greet you wrong? Well... I'm sorry. Let's start again~! I'm Garrett!" Urchin said to the unknown Inkling -Alex- before receiving a "Uh... Heya!" In return.

Alex stared awkwardly at Garrett, shuffling slightly from foot to foot, unsure of what to say. He noticed Garrett casting quick looks at his sword, Alex shifted uncomfortably, keeping his non-sword side to the Inkling in front of him. He didn't want to use it, as he didn't know it's full-capabilities, and the fact it was just an Inkling in front of him, not an Octo-Trooper.

'Garrett' looked down the hallway, both up and down it to ensure no surprise attacks were to come from more metal-puppies. He let out a giggle as he thought back to the hound, howling in anger at his kicks.

Who's gonna break the silence, him or you?

Remember to insert your Inventory and Action on the end of your posts!
Posts are due Nov 21st Saturday, try to post before then! Or at least go and inform me why you can't, I'll just continue your character or have Randy freeze them in time.

Talk... (Talk with the person) - Will be responded to in GM post, only to NPCs. However, PCs will have to respond on their time to each other.
Hide at... (Hide somewhere, use it to evade detection.) - Will be responded to in GM post
Attack with... (Attack with the intention of harming, or just hit a computer cuz it won't work.) - Will be responded to in GM post
Use... (Use something, state on how you're using it. Lest it be unclear.) - Will be responded to in GM post
Go to/Move to... (Go somewhere, name it. Move somewhere, name it. Else I won't know where.) - Will be responded to in GM post

Look/Peek at (Just take a quick look at something, not in depth but it goes with hiding.) - Will be responded to instantly
Grab/Snatch... (Grab an item, compliments hiding in cover.) - Will be responded to instantly
Fix... (Attempt to fix a computer, broken down robot, or weapon.) - Will be responded to instantly
Examine... (Take a more in-depth look at an object or person.) - Will be responded to instantly
Shadow... (Follow someone close behind while hiding) - Will be responded to instantly

Last edited:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Even after my greeting, all I got was a 'uh, heya.' : (

Guess the ice needs a bit more shattering, eh? "Soooo, live around here? Know some fun sights? Tourist traps? More ink-robots of death?" Not that I was hoping to run into more before I learned the rules of the game. Or being armed to the teeth with beautiful, beautiful ink-based weaponry. Ohhh... I could imagine it now... armed to the teeth.

Excuse me while I drool. :L

"No, any why the heck would I live around here?" he said back, exasperated. "I live back in Inkopolis. Aw man, I just wanna get back home..."

"Aww, that's not very nice," I said, speaking my mind. "I think this would a nice place to live if you were a scientist or like a megalomaniacal, mad scientist. Then, I assume, like me, you woke up here with no knowledge of what's going on?" Which is true. It would be totally awesome of a crib if I could get the robots to bend to my will.

Also if I were a scientist. Hehehe!

"Yeah. I was just eating cookies and then bam! I'm here." Well, okay. Interesting, so people were taken from Inkopolis indescriminately. And it goes without saying I don't know this dum-dum so we likely don't have any connection. Are people here brought here for... testing? Maybe. Psychological testing? Ohhh fun~! Does murdering people get me points on the test? :3

"Oh boy! Cookies sound good right now. Do you have anything on you to eat? Ah... that's probably inappropriate right now... hmm... I guess since we both don't know anything about what's going on, we should get a little better an idea," I said, before unstrapping my OOPA and shaking it unceremoniously up and down.

I let my few questions spill out as I shook. "Hey, do you know why we're here??? And also what that robot thing I stomped before was??? And where to maybe get some food???"

Talk to: Sentient Ink Tank Thingy

Slot 1: Useless Locket (Could I Store Things in It??? More Deadly Things???)
Slot 2: Copper Paperweights (Melted Copper is Great for Pouring Down Throats!)
Slot 3:
Slot 4:

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
"Crimson Squid..." Ride spoke aloud.

He glanced quickly at Jordas, then proceeding to approach the terminal. He stopped in front of it, not wanting to use it, but knew he had to. He pondered what this room was, a command center? He also wanted to question Jordas more about the events that transpired in Crimson Squid. And if he would ever get to see Emerald.

Ride never really questioned how he got here, or why he was here, was there a reason? What will he find out during this. Would he even make it out alive?
He threw these thoughts out of his head. He thought he was better off not thinking about it.

After he had pulled himself together, he remembered he still had the bag of gumdrops. He popped one into his mouth and accessed the terminal, bracing himself.

Use Terminal
Use Bag of gumdrops

Active Weapon:
Slot 1: Pencil and sticky notes
Slot 2: Bag of gumdrops
Slot 3:
Slot 4:

((I award you five points for Undertale jokes, @Rustic ))

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Pierrette internally shivered at the Octoling lady's smile. Why the shiver? Was it because the smile was scary or was it because the smile came from such a scary, pretty person? Pieri nervously ran to catch up behind them, thinking that the lady's suggestion was probably best, but subtly aware of the alienation coveyed in the glances the two shared. She wasn't exactly welcome in this duo's merry band, but the way Lamei asserted it made it seem like she had no choice.

No, she did have a choice, she had the weapon here! But... for now the pistol was best left out of sight, in her inventory.

Tottering behind the two, Pieri didn't feel like talking or breaking the silence. Instead, she held up her Ink Tank, wondering if it was still malfunctioning like earlier.

"OOPA, talk to me?" Pierrette called. "Status? Map...?"

Where was she following these people...? Maybe there was a better way to go... or she could at least get the octoling's attention.

Talk to: OOPA

Active Weapon:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Time to go again!))

((@ThatSquidYouKnow and @VeryButter. Because you guys told me why you can't post, I'll just do...nothing.))
The OOPAs on the two started to converse with each other, talking about meaningless things...

...Until a resounding crash from the closed door rang out, denting it and was followed by metal clashing against metal. A muffled mechanical screech came out from behind it. It continued hitting the door, smashing it and damaging it further.

"Operator, we should get of here. Right now." Lilith's OOPA warned. "Yes... I believe that is a right course of action." Parzival's OOPA agreed.

What will you do?

((@Right Whale You get another Positive.))
Ride tossed a gumball to his mouth, it tasted like watermelon. However, it was soft and crunched easily in between his teeth. He tentatively touched the console, a figure popped up, flickering before stablizing and a lady appeared. She wore a scientist's outfit, but she had a slightly flattened face, as if she had face first into a Dynamo Roller.

"Hello!" Her -apparently- chirpy voice warbled in a nasal tone. "I'm Way--" The so-called 'Way' looked shocked, until she collected her sense. "I-I see you found my Jordas!" She was practically bouncing, apparently happy that Ride found her robot. "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Wayna, I was previously a researcher at Crimson Squid, which you're in judging by your red hologram!" She did a bow with her lab coat, still smiling.

Jordas walked forward, and 'Way' suddenly calmed, looking at it. "Greetings Creator. I am Jordas, your loyal guardian. I do not know why I am he-"
"Pffft, you know why... It was because of that Pathogen that contaminated the lab, I wasn't able to bring you with me." Way said sadly, before looking back at Ride. She made some gestures in the air, then the hologram turned into a map, showing the entire facility, there was a 'Caution!' sign over a large room, which had a strange growth on it, and a couple others of the same room, which were colossal and had entire armies of robots standing there inactive. He was closest to the room with the strange growths, whatever they were...

"This is Crimson Squid, it's a shame they had to lock it down." said Way sadly.

What will you do now?

((@Aykorn Talking to OOPA again, and... you got a Positive!))
"OOPA, talk to me? Status? Map...?" Pieri called out to the OOPA on her side.

"Greetings Operator! How would you want these Octolings? Splaaats or Smeeaaars? It asked her. "No map is available. No escape for you. For I need a terminal to project it, or else I'll be shouting directions! I also predict a 50/50 chance that your status is okay, I remember the Octolings don't attack children." It's voice clearly projected it's status, it's worsening even now. "I need a chip, right now..." The OOPA said menacingly, it's voice raising concern from Samuel, while Lamei just walked forward with her back to Pieri.

"Hey... is your OOPA alright? I don't think it's suppose to be doing that." Samuel asked, his voice filled with concern.
"I'm sure it's alright Samuel, don't... worry about it." Said Lamei reassuringly, patting him on the back.

What will you do, Pieri?

((@ReedRGale and @BlueDogXL You get Neutral.))
Urchin let his few questions spill out as he shook. "Hey, do you know why we're here??? And also what that robot thing I stomped before was??? And where to maybe get some food???" He asked, shaking it up and down.

"Stop that, you insane wretch!" His OOPA called out, apparently Urchin didn't relent and continued shaking it.

It sighed annoyed. "I do not know why you're here, neither do I know what that 'robot thing' that attacked you is. The Cafeteria is now closed, and I would much rather prefer it that way." Urchin stopped shaking it, instead holding it in his hands.

Alex on the other hand, stood there unsure of what to do.

What's to be done you two?

Posts are due Sunday, Nov 29th
Remember to include your inventories and Actions everyone!

Added a few new actions! Use them as you see fit!
Talk... (Talk with the person) - Will be responded to in GM post, only to NPCs. However, PCs will have to respond on their time to each other.
Hide at... (Hide somewhere, use it to evade detection.) - Will be responded to in GM post
Attack with... (Attack with the intention of harming, or just hit a computer cuz it won't work.) - Will be responded to in GM post
Use... (Use something, state on how you're using it. Lest it be unclear.) - Will be responded to in GM post
Go to/Move to... (Go somewhere, name it. Move somewhere, name it. Else I won't know where.) - Will be responded to in GM post
Throw... (Throw an object, it can a rock, a vial, a broken gun, etc. To grab something's attention, however it needs to be logical. No objects appearing out of thin air.) - Will be responded to in GM post

Look/Peek at (Just take a quick look at something, not in depth but it goes with hiding.) - Will be responded to instantly
Grab/Snatch... (Grab an item, compliments hiding in cover.) - Will be responded to instantly
Fix... (Attempt to fix a computer, broken down robot, or weapon.) - Will be responded to instantly
Examine... (Take a more in-depth look at an object or person.) - Will be responded to instantly
Shadow... (Follow someone close behind while hiding) - Will be responded to instantly
Approach... (Approach to interact with a Vendo-Tron 9000. Will be known soon...) - Will be responded to instantly

Last edited:

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
There has to be more then, "a pathogen was released". Someone must've done it.

Ride needed to fine out more about what happened here. And try get to emerald, since crimson isn't very safe by the looks of things. Hoping he might get more information out of "Wayna", he decided to talk with her again, see what else she knows.

Talk with Wayna

(Sorry for a short post. :P)

Active Weapon:
Slot 1: Pencil and sticky notes
Slot 2: Bag of gumdrops
Slot 3:
Slot 4:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
"Well, them's the breaks, it seems, bud!" Urchin shrugged, "I'm gonna head back the way I came, see what and who else I can find! If ya wanna come seeking with me, I'm sure there's nothing that can hide from our sharp eyes!"

Grinning, Urchin began taking steps back toward the room he woke up in. Then, he stopped, a surprised look on his face. "Oh yeah," he exclaimed, dramatically, "I don't think I caught your name!"

The Inkling paused for a moment before he answered. After a bit, he said, "I'll come with you. My name's Alex."

The two walked in pace toward the hallway with the Fushia robot.

Go To: Certain Doom in the form of a hallway with an eye or something

Slot 1: Useless Locket (Could I slice someone with the sides?)
Slot 2: Copper Paperweights (Bullets. I need something that can shoot these suckers.)
Slot 3:
Slot 4:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Holy crap!" screamed Parzival. What're we gonna do, what are we gonna do... thought Parzival. He briefly considered the idea of splatting the Octoling and taking her stuff, but he shook it off. The more allies the better, thought Parzival. Parzival knew this was a highly unfavorable situation, as on one side there was the robot thing and on the other side there was surely another obstacle. Parzival heard another bang, and made up his mind. He grabbed the Octoling and began running. "Come on, we need to keep running! That thing is gonna break through that wall any second and splat us. I'm sure that you have family just like I do, and even though your kind killed my blood family, I'm willing to trust you. So please, will you just trust me?" Parzival told the Octoling.
Talk to Octoling and run in opposite direction
1. Weak Ink Pistol
2. Suction Bomb

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
"Wuh--" Lilith squeaked as the boy pulled her along. But she started running along anyway, since there was no point in being difficult.

She put on a frown as the boy mentioned family. Even though she had no recollection of hers, they still exist, and...to be honest? That worried her. What would they think of her, living with the enemy? If she finally met them, would she be shut out and ignored, or would they help her?

"Um... I-I don't..." Lilith paused for a moment. Should she mention it?...nah. "...okay. I'll trust you."
Move to wherever the boy is going, which is supposedly back the way he came.

Active Weapon: Octoshot
Slot 1: Suction Bomb
Slot 2: Suction Bomb
Slot 3: Weak Ink Pistol
Slot 4: Empty
Slot 5: Empty
Slot 6: Empty

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Pieri huffed. That was all? Oh, I'm sure it's fine. The weird robot tank thing is just missing a chip or a driver or something. But it's all good.

Pierrette simmered as she trudged behind the two, ticked off at how unhelpful that had been. Because... they already knew the tank's name! They surely new more about OOPA than she did, but for whatever reason, Lamei chose to let the thing malfunction.

And in the end, Pierrette still didn't know where she was or where she was going! She barely got a reaction. Shouldn't they care more?

Zipping up her hoodie, Pieri crossed her arms and huffed. Fuming as she walked, Pieri peered up at the backside of the taller octoling. It was because... the tank knew something. I'ts because... the tank would let her use ink weapons. It was because... the tank was important that Lamei didn't care to fix it!

Pieri glared, but tagged along silently. She didn't like being around these people; she didn't care if someone dangerous was around or not. The next chance she got, Pieri was going to go her own way. She'd find the missing chip herself.

Go to: Where ever Samuel and Lamei are headed? For now...

Active Weapon:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Sorry for the delay.))

(@ThatSquidYouKnow and @VeryButter Positive)
"So please, will you just trust me?" Parzival told the Octoling, as he continued running down the hallway, with his hand gripping her wrist. The two continued to run, they looked behind them, faintly hearing the door being torn open with an angry roar. Increasing in volume as it realized its prey wasn't there anymore.

"Um... I-I don't... okay. I'll trust you." Lilith said to the Inkling running in front of her. After a while they came across a door, with a box in front of it. They stopped running, assuming the robot must have be too far away to attack them, and paused to take a breath.

"Operator! I did a scan of the place, and its the same place we've just been." A voice popped in at Parzival's hip, "We should probably take the other path now, perhaps it'll lead elsewhere?" It suggested. "I've also downloaded this 'Solitaire' but I don't have a screen for you to use it with..." Parzival's OOPA said sadly.

"Psst... Operator. I don't trust these two, they might try something, remember to be careful around these Inklings." Lilith's OOPA said quietly, trying not to be heard by the Inkling boy.
What will you two do?

(@Right Whale You just get a Neutral)
Ride glanced back at the giant robot beside him, it looked at him blankly. Then he looked back at Wayna.

"Wayna, right?" The holographic map faded and changed back into the lively lab researcher, she nodded, waiting for the bombardment of questions she was about to get.
"Wayna, there's got to be something more than a simple '"A pathogen"' because that's not much." Ride asked, folding his arms and raising an eyebrow at her. "All I know is that I might die from it, because Jordas here," he cast a look in the robot's direction. "could've infected me and obviously... that isn't good."

Wayna sighed. "I know you would've asked that question... But no, you won't die from it, because the infection is Inkborne, and transmittable through exposure to the infected person's Ink. Not just airborne, because well... I wouldn't be standing where you see me right now." She said, flustered at the question. "Don't worry as well. Since Jordas is a robot, if you come across any of them, he'll fight in your stead, and he'll probably win!" Wayna did a couple gestures with her hands, making little "pew pew" sounds accompanying them.

What will you do, Ride?

(@Aykorn You got a Positive)
Pieri looked up at the backside of the taller Octoling, receiving a harsh 'stare' from the OOPA on her, hearing a small voice say. "Pervert..."

Apparently even the OOPAs of others are mean to her. Samuel perked his head up from staring at the ground while walking forward, and he looked up at Lamei. "Did you say something?" She only shook her head, receiving a shrug from Samuel in return.
They continued walking for a while, before coming across a intersection.
"Hmm... Samuel, which one do you think we should choose?" Samuel shrugged, looking at her.
"Maybe, we could try that way?" He pointed down the center path.
"Alright then, let's go." Lamei walked forward, Samuel trailing behind her. The OOPA on Lamei glaring at Pieri.

"Operator, I did a light scan of the left hallway. It's a medium sized room, with a pedestal on the center. Otherwise it's empty, and there are stairs leading up the pedestal." Pieri's OOPA whispered quietly.

What will you do, Pieri?

(@ReedRGale and @BlueDogXL Neutral.)
Urchin walked jauntily towards the glowing fuchsia eye, which shimmered into a lovely shade of blue and faded away. A quiet, but smooth voice said. "Be careful up ahead, for you will find nobody but yourself, and then... you'll be gone."

Alex looked around, curious at the voice. Urchin stops in his tracks, and takes a suspicious look around the hallway, up and down it. Before resuming his jaunty stride down it, walking through a door and finding a couple oddly discolored splotches of Ink on the ground. It looked... sickly, and frankly, disgusting. Not quite something anyone would want to touch, however, it leads off in a trail, up to a wall and then it just ends. The room itself is small and had a vent on the top, the faint swish of a fan was heard. There was also a door, leading off to... somewhere, it read in broken letters and signs. "Qartenine: DO NOT ENTER"

What will you two do?

Posts are due December 6th Sunday, with the GM post coming December 7th Monday. Respond by then.

Throw... (Throw an object, it can a rock, a vial, a broken gun, etc. To grab something's attention, however it needs to be logical. No objects appearing out of thin air.) - Will be responded to in GM post

Approach... (Approach to interact with a Vendo-Tron 9000. Will be known soon...) - Will be responded to instantly

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
I whistled, impressed. "This place sure is spooooky, eh?" ; )

Something about this place reeked of sickness and I don't like losing to something as weak as a few germs. But I figured that I'd take a look around before leaving.

Games are all about rules, after all, and who knows what rules a few overturned stones could reveal, eh? >; )

> Examine: Discolored Inky Remain Trail Up to the Wall
> Examine: Vent
> Examine: "Qartenine" Room

Slot 1: Useless Locket (Nah, this is pretty useless.)
Slot 2: Copper Paperweights (Rectal torture?)
Slot 3:
Slot 4:

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex didn't share Garret's carefree attitude. "Uh, Garret... I'll wait out here. You get all the loot. Heh..."
Examine: Random Wall
Pace back and forth

Active Weapon: Inksword
Other slots: EMPTY

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(Examine: Discolored Inky Remain Trail, Vent and "Qartenine" Room. Examine: Random Wall and Pace back and forth)
(@ReedRGale and @BlueDogXL)

Urchin looked at the Inky trail, he would've poked it with a stick. If he had one. But it stopped at the wall, a puddle forming at the base of it. If one looked closely at the wall, there was a thin layer of the same sickly slime on the wall, yuck. But at least it didn't drip off the ceiling, that was good right?

But the vent. The vent was curious, it was swishing quietly, but there was a noise underneath it all, a kind of squishy, floppy sound. Kinda like a squid flopping around on the ground panicked. It sounded faint, but it was still there.

Alex however, decided to look at the same wall. Pacing to and fro, he looks at the thin layer of residue on the wall. He figures it's gross and continues to pace back and forth like a scared little squid.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Pierrette simmered at the rude OOPA. Calling her a pervert! She was just short! With a defiant look, Pieri started purposely lagging behind, whispering to her own OOPA while still trying to look like she wasn't scheming.

"What about the other paths? What do they look like?" Pieri asked it quietly. Maybe there was a a better question. "Do they lead... to the chips that you need?"

Getting OOPA fixed... that would be her be goal. And then, if it was dangerous, maybe she just needed to find a way out. Of... here?

Peek at: Other paths/ right path

Active Weapon:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(@Aykorn's sneak peek.)

Pieri takes a look down the path that her OOPA recommended, an open door was there, with a stairway leading up somewhere. Turning right, she saw a closed door, red lights signalling it was closed for good. Looking forward, the pair of Octolings were still headed down the center hallway. Apparently not taking any notice to the lone Inkling behind them.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Pierette frowned slightly at the closed door. Well, that made the choice simple. She spared a glare back in the octoling soldiers' direction before decisively deciding... to ditch them. Whatever was in the other room would be better than being dragged around.

Pieri slowly crept towards the left, stepping as lightly as possible as to not tip off the octolings that she was leaving, but as soon as she made her way through a bit of the left passage, Pieri started to take off running.

Later, you unfair , overbearing adult, and you! You dumb, older octoling boy. Completely incompetent without a chaperon, just like her brother!
So long, octo-jerks.

Go To: Path on the left

Active Weapon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom