Octoling Hype Thread (prev. Assets in SplatNet)

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
that's tru. just found it. aw. keep looking, my little groundhogs!

NNID
namine753
also the Sloshing machine is fake
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRzULofUYAANVX_.png

Yes, yes. It's cool, but hear my theory as to why it's fake. NW posted this on her twitter and said that it is the bigball launcher we all know about. But Nikki also has a friend, a modder and an SFM expert. Dr Lilrobot made the "Cel-3 Splatterizer" that a lot of us fell for. I think that if Lilrobot made the Sloshing Machine and Sloshing Machine Neo up, he could have given them to Nikki and said that she should post it as a huge joke to pull on everyone.

I want it to be real guys....but I just don't know. The update hasn't even begun yet!

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)

Yes, yes. It's cool, but hear my theory as to why it's fake. NW posted this on her twitter and said that it is the bigball launcher we all know about. But Nikki also has a friend, a modder and an SFM expert. Dr Lilrobot made the "Cel-3 Splatterizer" that a lot of us fell for. I think that if Lilrobot made the Sloshing Machine and Sloshing Machine Neo up, he could have given them to Nikki and said that she should post it as a huge joke to pull on everyone.

I want it to be real guys....but I just don't know. The update hasn't even begun yet!
Dude don't just proclaim it's fake and then just go on to say it's JUST A THEORY. Have some goddamn consistency

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral

It began around 10 minutes ago, actually. But she posted the picture before it started. Though I read somewhere the those damatiners have access to the files through the eShop (???), so maybe it isn't fake. I am inclined to believe it's real, but who knows.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Dude the Cel-3 Splatterizer was an existing model from another game. Dr.Lilrobot doesn't do anything other than rip models and mess with code. If it were, say, Nibroc making the statement, I'd be more inclined to believe you.

And the before-mentioned leak was so obviously fake. The shaders in the image were clearly the ones used in SFM.

NNID
namine753
It's just a theory...AN OCTO THEOR--*shot*

:p
we have no shame oh my god
Dude the Cel-3 Splatterizer was an existing model from another game. Dr.Lilrobot doesn't do anything other than rip models and mess with code. If it were Nibroc making the statement, I'd be more inclined to believe you.
bleh, research is boring. Thanks for correcting me tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom