Octoling Hype Thread (prev. Assets in SplatNet)

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Does anybody believe that 4chan rumor on an Nintendo Direct happening on November 12th?

Like I know we're in a drought but I don't think any of us should be that gullible.
I wouldn't put much stock in it either, but I would love for one to happen. There have been several occasions where someone said a direct was coming in the next few days, and were right. Anything is possible, but I won't get my hopes up.

dapperlace

Pro Squid
Nintendo has confirmed that there will be a direct before the end of this year, but I have no idea when that's going to be. Either way, the year doesn't have much left, so soon-ish.

Also, that daycare is adorable.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
like dapper and hero said, there's gonna be news, just anywhere between now and december 31... i'm hoping for within two weeks.

but we will wait nintendo. the octolings are just a big game of chicken with nintendo. In the meantime, I'd like to thank everyone for following/reading the thread, posting awesome octo art, and being generally cool people. i now have so many different ideas for octo boys, and other fun octo theories.

We can all feel the octo-love. it keeps us warm during these cold, Nintendo media blackouts.

Switch Friend Code
SW-7067-7083-1429
Also, we're apparently getting the Neo Sploosh-O-Matic tonight, which, combined with the Direct, probably means we'll be getting something a little more... interesting this Friday... THE HYPE IS REAL

EDIT: Changed tweet from SplatoonJP's to NOA's version, which was just tweeted at the time of this edit

Last edited:

Vintagestep

Full Squid
NNID
Vintagestep
Has anyone noticed we're getting weapon updates more frequently? Surprised we're getting a new weapon on a Tuesday here in America.
Probably we'll get the last big update soon, as they said the updates were scheduled by the end of fall at most.
Also a Direct was anounced, expect big stuff guys, Hype Train is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom