1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Octolings vs. Inklings RP (Reboot)

Discussion in 'RP Square' started by Agent 507, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    (Idk what that is, explain please. The end of the week is the end of finals for me, so I’ll be able to post more! Sorry I haven’t been active.)

Edit: wait isn’t Camboda like something in the Octo expansion?

Cephalobro likes this.
  2. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

(Kamabo Co is the corporation in Octo Expansion, they basically run the entirety of the Deep Sea Metro and its stations, now, they are shady in a way that the CEO basically kidnaps Octarians to Sanitize them, making them become devoid of life, while the best test subjects are blended up to become paste. It's some really dark stuff that happens there.)

Yin_ likes this.
  3. Cephalobro

(Heads up, I'm not going to be available for most of the afternoon today due to a family vacation.)

Yin_ likes this.
  4. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    (K, I have my cousins graduation and that takes a while so yeah.)

5. Cephalobro

(Finally arrived at the hotel.)

Yin_ likes this.
  6. Cephalobro

(I'm back from vacation, now I have a lot more time to RP!)

Yin_ likes this.
  7. Agent 507

Agent 507 Inkling

(That's good to hear, sendin a reply in a few minutes)

Yin_ and Cephalobro like this.
  8. Agent 507

Agent 507 Inkling

"While that sounds like a good Idea, I had another in thought.." spoke joseph as he slowly stood up. Reaching into his bag, he pulled out a few splat bombs (In landmine form :D) "We could set these around several places inside and outside the building first, that'll get them disorientated, Afterwards, then we can go along with--" he stops to cough before choking out "Your plan."

Yin_ and Cephalobro like this.
  9. Cephalobro

"Alright" Coral says, "Anything to stop the attacks on this neighborhood for good." Clam gets an idea, he says "After that facility is taken down, I'm going to talk to the General to convince him to send more Octolings in order to increase our chances of winning this war." Kelp quickly says "I'm coming with you, OGMO has been a pain in my neck ever since we discovered them." but Coral decides not to let Kelp come along with him, "No.", he says "I don't want you to be in danger of being captured and be experimented on. You can come along with others that your uncle sends, no need to be hasty right now."

Clam then says, "Alright, it's settled, the only thing I need to make sure is for Anemone to not become upset with us for ignoring his orders again." to which Coral replies "Yeah, I remember that he put Kelp and me on probation for ignoring his orders that one time when we were still in Octo Valley."

Yin_ likes this.
  10. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    (Will post tommorow)

Edit: I lied. I’m on vacation for a while

#230 Yin_, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: May 30, 2019
    Cephalobro likes this.
  11. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    (Geez sorry for double post but I really can’t post story rn this is too relaxing. I’ll try when I get back. What were we doing in the story so I can be formulating a plan on what I’m writing?)

12. Cephalobro

(So basically, Coral, Clam, and Agent were planning to storm OGMO's facility while Shade and his team went inside to take it down.)

Yin_ likes this.
  13. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    (I have returned :D)

Seeing that others have joined him, he pulls out his phone and calls Clam. “Hey bud, why you here? This is personal business, you shouldn’t be here.”

Cephalobro likes this.
  14. Cephalobro

Coral and Clam left the neighborhood, hurrying to the facility. "I hope we can end OGMO's attacks today." Coral said.

Clam replied on the phone, "We are trying to help you take this one down, we will just do it from the outside in order to distract the guards inside."

Yin_ likes this.
  15. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    “Bud, you don’t know how tough OGMO is. I don’t want you to be captured and put through the stuff I had to go through. But if I can’t change your mind, get ready for the fight of your life” He says back while continuing to walk forwards

Cephalobro likes this.
  16. Cephalobro

Clam replied "Oh trust me, they keep attacking us time and time again. So we thought this would be a perfect opportunity to overwhelm them enough to stop their attacks for good.", Coral started shooting the outside cameras of the facility with his Octo Shot, he chuckles "Wait until the guards become dumbfounded as their boss runs out of bodyguards." before he sets Agent's Ink Mines around the vicinity.

Yin_ likes this.
  17. Agent 507

Agent 507 Inkling

((it may be late, or early [Depending on timezones] but when you all get this, I'd like to send you all the official discord of this RP, since I've been most active on there as of recently. This way posts are live, we don't have to switch between the actual RP and ooc, and we can all just chat and have fun, see you there. https://discord.gg/fZaEwxY ))

18. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    I hate to break it to u but I can’t use discord. Don’t ask me why, I just can’t

19. Cephalobro

(While using Discord would be a great idea and it could be fun, having the RP being "recorded" in pages is part of the fun because it allows non-participants to read it in parts and allows the participants to be nostalgic about it without having to scroll. Just my thoughts on the matter.)

Yin_ likes this.
  20. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    (Plus I wouldn’t be able to post in discord and then it wouldn’t be a full RP with all of us :/)

Cephalobro likes this.