• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octolings vs. Inklings RP (Reboot)

Cephalobro

Coral and Clam then go outside, Coral says, "I'm going to spend some time with Kelp." to which Clam replies "Alright", this is when Kelp ran up to Coral and hugged him.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Silas drifts down the hallway, taking note of where everything is. His semi deformed appearance gets him confused and scared looks from everyone he passes. “Ah. Here we are.” He stops at a room marked ‘Van De Graaff generator’. He smiles and enters. A bolt of electricity hits the wall adjacent to him. He walks up to it and says “it’s time to reclaim what was rightfully mine.” He reaches out and the energy hits him. He loses all composure for a few seconds before reforming. “Well that was a tasty snack!” He laughs before exiting and walking down the hallway again, but this time ever more powerful than before.

Cephalobro

Coral, being happy to see Kelp and kisses her. Coral says "The battle that I went through was just too fierce!" to which Kelp then replies "But you're safe now.", she says as she tries to cradle Coral with the hug. Coral thought to himself "Wow, this war is bringing out the worst in me." after realizing how much he missed Kelp supporting him.

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-11_8-54-55.png Joseph woke up a short time later, thinking for a moment before talking to all of the agents on his radio, letting them know what the friendly octarians plans were and that he was going with them to push them back into octo canyon. After recieving confirmation a few minutes after, he put his radio aside and stood up slowly, still using his brush as a cane as he walked out of the door and into the 'neighborhood'

Cephalobro

Coral looks around for a place to spend time with Kelp in. He then decides "Let's go to the park, I need some time to cool off from this stress." to which Kelp agrees but asks "What's wrong, can you tell me anything, in particular, that's stressing you out?".

Coral explains, "It's because I'm out there without you, I would've let you come with Clam and me, but I didn't want you to be in danger. And now, I'm afraid that you will get seriously hurt if I let you tag along with me. It's a wonder that I have survived two deadly confrontations in the same day, one from a very dangerous Inkling who can liquify himself and the other from Octarians who used spikes on their weapons."

Kelp feels bad because she cares about Coral a lot and from the statement, he cares about her a lot as well, she won't be able to do anything to help him while he's away, that is until she had an idea. Kelp says "I know what you can do, you can call me from time to time just like how you called my uncle to give updates on the battles that you're going through. Just call me whenever you need emotional support and I will support you no matter what. Hey, I know, let's pretend that we're our ancestors who managed to walk on land after the water level receded!" she says as she transforms into her octopus form.

Coral always gets a laugh out of confusing others with harmless but silly things, like that one time that he misplaced Clam's tentacle wrestle contest trophy and then it was discovered that it was in the bathroom, behind the shower curtains. Coral then transforms into his octopus form and 'swims' along the ground with Kelp.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
After exiting the building, shade walks aimlessly. His phone/radio rings and he answers it. “Yeah?” He says. “Shade, where the carp are you?” Parallax asks. “Inside a resistance compound. Oh yeah, they had a huuuuge Van De Graaff generator, so I got ‘juiced’ up too.” Shade replies. “Shade. How close is this to OGMO?” He freezes. “Ohhhh shoot.” He shakes his head. “Hang on I’m going to find that out. I’ll call you back.” “Shade Wait-” But Shade has already hung up and ran towards whoever he could find that he trusted, wether that be General Anenome, Clam or Coral, or maybe even Agent.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Coral saw Shade running up to him, so he transformed back to his humanoid form and picked up Kelp. "What's up?" he asked.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
“Oh wow, that’s a little too close.” He mutters. “Thanks! Oh, and if Agent or anyone else asks, you tell them where I went.” He says to Coral. He pulls out his radio and speaks while transforming. “There is one just a couple of miles away. ” “What? Really?! We will meet you there. I’ll send you directions for a rendezvous point. ” Shade shoots off to the facility. “It’s time to take this stupid thing down.” He mutters to himself.

(Meant to send this yesterday but it didn’t so yeah )

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Coral sets Kelp down before she transforms back into her humanoid form. Coral questions as he tries to remember, "Didn't we have a conflict against that facility once before? I remember that it tried to capture some of our Octolings before, but thankfully, we managed to stop them from taking a single member of our civilization.", Kelp replies "Looks like they are causing trouble for us again, I knew I should've asked my uncle if we could destroy it like we destroyed the ones from Octo Valley. He would've probably said no since we would get in trouble with Inkopolis."

Coral says, "Whatever horrible experiments they have going on there, I hope they get taken down for good. I'm afraid that they will attack our neighborhood if they are not stopped. So I'm hoping Shade is successful at taking them down. It really blows that we couldn't use military force to shut that one down just as we did with the ones in Octo Valley.", to which Kelp replies, "Yeah, we were too afraid that they would make us look bad in front of Inkopolis officials in order to cover up the dark truth."

Last edited:

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(I just read the entire old thread and WOW I was a lot edgier back then X). I also rediscovered Nix and his anime obsession. I wish the other 2 people were still active so they could join this. Remember when Shade pulled a Houdini? I do :)

Cephalobro

(I was thinking, should we try to continue the other two rarely active threads if we don't want to continue this one without the other two RPers?)

Cephalobro

(I wasn't talking about the original Octolings vs Inklings thread, I was talking about continuing The Escape from Octo Valley and Infestation in Inkopolis while we wait for Agent507 and HighColorSunset. The former RP reached its halfway point.)

Agent 507

Inkling
(Back, sorry guys, Mother’s Day, emotions, etc.)

upload_2019-5-13_7-46-1.png Joseph walks on over to a nearby public bench, sitting on it to rest as he contemplates how the plan on driving back the octarians will go “This is the turning point...” he thought to himself aloud.

Cephalobro

Clam sits next to Joseph, "You know, this alliance is what's going to save both of our civilizations." he says. "After this, I wish to be able to walk through public areas of Inkopolis without making people think I'm some sort of bad guy, so I'm glad Coral and the other Octolings are trying to make sure that the rest of us are accepted."

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-13_8-18-9.png “Oh, It’s just you clam..” joseph sighs in relief “You scared me there bud..” he listens to the octarian tell him about how he and the other octarians are trying their best to help with the alliance and how they want to be accepted “Well, after this, You and your neighborhood are always welcome in inkopolis, I just...may need to speak with the old man about it, get the paperwork done, etc.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom