• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I've been doing pictures to practice drawing CoroCoro Splatoon characters as of late. Mainly because its refreshing, and it's been helping me get better at inklings...

So, the first one I tried was Goggle-kun. He's iffy, but he turned out okay. I will redo him sometime after I've finished working on the others...because there are a few minor issues with him here.

DDX2URHU0AAwXqa.jpg

The inking was also a bit rushed, so excuse that.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Here's my brother's latest montage of drawings. As before you can follow him on Miiverse for more drawings and fun! (If you want to follow me you can find me on Miiverse, too.)

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Psst. I forgot I made a 'Inksona' last year or so. Can't remember. But this older drawing amused me so I figured I'd share...
illust_61660469_20170708_215103.jpg

Granted, it's got a few minor mistakes/oddities...but I still like it. May revamp the design someday.

PS- drawing that inkbrush accurately was pure madness...

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
sorry i spam so much art! i'm just trying to get this batch of inklings done~

View attachment 5113
''Tis a blessing

Oh yeah btw I drew Chibi Pearl but she isn't up on TeePublic yet

I also forgot the order of the designs I'm doing so I started Spider-Man before the Splatfest Tees

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom