• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

Ghiraham-Sandwich

Full Squid
Oh wow cool!

Do you think I could do something like that?
I have at least two dozen Sugar Rush characters and I have nothing else to do with them
it's a really cool and fun way to make money so i do recommend it, i do it over on Deviantart though since people are more likely to buy from me there!

do be patient though! sometimes it takes me months to sell a design.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
it's a really cool and fun way to make money so i do recommend it, i do it over on Deviantart though since people are more likely to buy from me there!

do be patient though! sometimes it takes me months to sell a design.
Okay, thanks!

In the meantime
I'm mostly done with the Team Cake design (I just need to get the word on there but I really don't want to write it myself
I might have to)

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Been keeping at updating only twice a week or so. Don't want to overflood anything. I did color and finish a picture that was plucked from my sketchbook, and it is another cross-over!

Original link: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63898598

meclettabeggedbyaoifinishedFIXED.png

@ZEROrevive persona, and my own AU of Cackletta, who is called Mecletta in my headcanon. Blah, blah, I got more drawings later but uploading them gradually.

Edit: Not on pixiv yet, but this is fanart for Emperor from the CoroCoroSplatoon if anyone is curious. I am not aware what colors he is, but I went for the red and white to suit his combination. I was heavily inspired by The Evil Within 2 trailer while drawing it.

emperorfinish 3.png

Last edited:

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
A wip that I was originally making to celebrate our righteous victory. Alas, consolation cake is fine as well.
Just finished lining it, going to attempt to paint after the work week is done. Painting isn't my strong suit, but it'll be a good learning experience regardless!
Pearl lines final.png

SquidKid85

Inkling Commander
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch Friend Code
SW-2518-9259-3787
Holy woomy. All these amazing drawings and such (that I think were done on a computer...?) and I'm just sitting here like:

IMG_0361.JPG

Colored pencil. Lol. (Hope the image is right side up and not sideways)

Last edited:

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
(Hope the image is right side up and not sideways)
Unfortunately...its sideways. Oops.

And practice makes perfect when it comes to drawing on paper or digitally. Just keep at it!

SquidKid85

Inkling Commander
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch Friend Code
SW-2518-9259-3787
Unfortunately...its sideways. Oops.

And practice makes perfect when it comes to drawing on paper or digitally. Just keep at it!
I always post pictures on the boards through my phone, cause it's easier. But then my phone always makes the image sideways. :/

Ya, I've got some non-Splatoon art in the works, then I'll probably do another Splatoon drawing. Also been taking some art classes in high school, that's been helping some too.

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I always post pictures on the boards through my phone, cause it's easier. But then my phone always makes the image sideways. :/

Ya, I've got some non-Splatoon art in the works, then I'll probably do another Splatoon drawing. Also been taking some art classes in high school, that's been helping some too.
Huh, never had that issue on my phone (android). Sounds annoying though...

If you ever want to share any Non-Splatoon art, I recommend this thread. Good way to show unrelated art. And I did 2 Graphic Arts classes back in my high school days, and it did help me learn some things I hadent known before. So good to hear such is helping you out as well.

Now....if only i finished some of my work in progress splatoon arts...*Eyes Splatoon 2*

Eventually, eventually...

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I had a weird dream last night. It involved a girl that at some point, turned into an inkling...and mysteriously, was mute. She had a unusual facial expression on her and everything, so I decided to do a quick sketch of her and color it. It turned out pretty well- considering it was a quick sketch, and that I had never actually drawn a female inkling before...

Dream Inkling Girl.png

...What an odd dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom