• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
My brother drew this on the Switch; he doesn't know how long it took him in total number of hours but he worked on it over the course of 2 days (he says it looks better at a distance or small). Also sorry for not being present much as of late; our mom broke her wrist (and needs surgery) AND I've been working A LOT recently. :(

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Man I wish I could draw well. I'd love to be artistic and stuff. The best I can do is a stick figure.

I agree, I loved the icon. Pointless bashing yourself is only going to make you have the habit of comparing to others. Just live it up and enjoy drawing.

(Again, I thought it was good too.) If I say that, I am not lying. So consider it a complement from me. Because no artist should be left behind.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Not mine, but be hold! The greatest fanart ever made!

the

Inkling Commander
An off-model dynamo squid OC. I named her dinah because I'm real good at names.

image.jpeg

Sgt. Puffling

Why am I still alive?
I really hope this isn't the wrong thread to be posting this in, but here's some quick fanart I drew up of @Agent Z 's Octoling character.

I'm preparing busily for a trip, so I'm sorry if this looks a bit rushed. I'm personally decently proud of it, especially for this being my first time ever drawing some sort of Octoling character, and it only took just over an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom