One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Hi, i'm lookin for someone to get a 3x special charge up or a 3x inksaver main. Or just anything with 3 of the same. i'm in game right now.
I saw you added me for mah boot so I played a quick game with u,Dunnos if you actually managed to got my gear through.

sqeekie

Inkling
NNID
sqeekie
I saw you added me for mah boot so I played a quick game with u,Dunnos if you actually managed to got my gear through.
waaah....didn't even realized we played a game? was it ranked or casual?

I'm a bit confused. Got some questions.
1. How do u guys play together? It's so hard to communicate on the wii u and in splatoon. No way to send instant messages that alert the receiver.

2. If i order gear from someone, do i need to own the gear myself?

3. If i order a 1star gear with 3 Slots unocked and filled, do i need to also have the gear already with 3 slots unlocked and filled?

Yesterday i ordered glasses that i already had.. My glasses had 3 unlocked and filled slots. Spike got me the same glasses with all 3 slots unlocked, but not filled. Got 3x ?

Now i'm confused as to how this all works.

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
waaah....didn't even realized we played a game? was it ranked or casual?

I'm a bit confused. Got some questions.
1. How do u guys play together? It's so hard to communicate on the wii u and in splatoon. No way to send instant messages that alert the receiver.

2. If i order gear from someone, do i need to own the gear myself?

3. If i order a 1star gear with 3 Slots unocked and filled, do i need to also have the gear already with 3 slots unlocked and filled?

Yesterday i ordered glasses that i already had.. My glasses had 3 unlocked and filled slots. Spike got me the same glasses with all 3 slots unlocked, but not filled. Got 3x ?

Now i'm confused as to how this all works.
  1. Add each other and you can pm and or just say when you'll be on/on
  2. no
  3. no

Hinichii.ez.™

If been trying the method, ordering gear from people in the plaza , but spike keeps gettin me the gear with : ?.
chance based #RNGJESUS

Thats why this thread is great, you can keep trying to get that prefect

Hinichii.ez.™

Just got the Snorkel mask with x3 Special Duration Ups
LF> FishFry Visor idc what the rolls are on it

Last edited:

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I have the Jungle hat with 3x ink sub saver, a pink sweater with defense up and 3x damage up, cold blooded with one ink saver main and two ink saver sub and ninja squid shirt with 2 damage and one special charge up

KeebyKakes

Senior Squid
Does anyone happen to have a shiny or 2/3 shiny pair of Stealth Goggles? I like the looks of it and I need Swim Speed Up but Special Duration Up is useless for me.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I just got the baby jelly defense up shirt with 3x ink saver main : o

ladyfoster

Inkling
NNID
ladyfoster
I have a Shirt & Tie with all three subs as ink saver (main) if anyone wants it. The main is special saver btw.

Also does anyone have have wingtip shoes, it doesn't matter what abilities it has. I have shoes just like them irl and I've only seen them in the hub once and that was when I maxed out my orders so I couldn't get them. I just really want them to have them, thanks.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I dont have any 3 same ability gear, but I usually use a
:head_hat001:main:ability_inksavermain:subs:ability_inksaversub::ability_inksavermain::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_plo003:main:ability_coldblooded:subs:ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksavermain:
:shoes_sht002:main:ability_inkresistance:subs:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inksavermain::ability_inkrecovery:
If anyone wants any of these, my Nintendo Network ID is Mr_Squigggles

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
Got the Strapping Reds too since 2 days after its release with 3 Ink Saver Mains but I forgot to mention it here.

Gear name: Strapping Reds
Category : Shoes
Main Ability : :ability_inkresistance:
Sub Abilities: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom