• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Got the Strapping Reds too since 2 days after its release with 3 Ink Saver Mains but I forgot to mention it here.

Gear name: Strapping Reds
Category : Shoes
Main Ability : :ability_inkresistance:
Sub Abilities: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
I need those shoes please!

Frog

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FlyFar
Got some more stuff, Quick Respawn loves me :D

Njok

Bouncer
Are you looking for that one top, that just never seems to be in your shop? Can't get ink savor main on your hi-tops? No Ninja Squid tops for sale? Well this is the thread for you. Post your NNID and the item you, along with any sub-abilities you want on it and someone may have what you want! To get an item from someone, add them, then play a game with them, go to the plaza, find them, order that piece and spyke will get it to you the next day. Post an item, and I'll add you to the OP! When you get it

Click the hyperlinked name of the item, to see a picture of it!

All hates/headgear - @LinkJr
What each is most likely to get as subs!

I'll start first:

@HBSF° Hinichii.ez.™

@CrazyDude
Dark Urban Vest :clothes_vest002: *** - (Main) :ability_coldblooded: - x3 :ability_inkrecovery: or x3 :ability_haunt:

@Arcadian

Safari Hat: Ink Saver Main, 3x Ink Saver Sub
Black Squid-Eye: Run Speed Up, 3x Ink Recovery
Clownfish Basics: Special Charge Up, 3x Swim Speed Up

@doritos29 - 5thelement
Tentacles Helmet - x3 Specail Duration Up

@ladyfoster
Wingtip Shoes

@Sharpzz
Cyan trainers - x3 damage up

@Saltystick
NNID: Wummer
LF: One of the items in the spoiler or something similar. Basically, they want an item with 3 of the same ability on it. Doesn't matter what item or even the abilities.

ITEMS YOU MIGHT WANT
@Symph
Sporty Bobble Hat - x3 special saver
Layered Vector LS - x3 specail charge up
White Shirt - x3 ink savor main

@Math
baseball jersey - x3 ink savor sub

@SquiddiamFancyson
pink polo [ Ninja Squid] Sub - Abilities ink saver main x3
White headband - ink recovery, damage up x3
Fake contacts - special charge up, ink recovery x3
Pink shrimp polo - ninja squid, ink saver main x3
Red hi tops - ink resistance, swim speed up x3
Rockenberg boots - ink resistance, run speed up x3

@Thebluehero

@Njok
Zekko Hoodie (Ninja Squid) with 3 special savers

Clownfish Basics (Special Charge) with 3 swim speeds
Crazy Arrows (Stealth Jump) with 3 special charges
@Symph
Sporty Bobble Hat - Tenacity with x3 Quick Respawn
Tinted Shades - Last-Ditch Effort with x3 Special Saver
strapping reds with ink resistance and 3x ink saver main!

@vtroid5
Neon Sea Slugs - Ink Resistance Main with x3 Ink Recovery Up Subs

@Egregore

White Zekko Glasses - 3x Special Saver

Sporty Bobble Hat with 3x Quick Respawn

Sage Polo - 3x Ink Saver Main

Dark Urban Vest - 3x Ink Saver Sub

Red Hi-tops - 3x Swim Speed Up

@JarBear
Camo Mesh Cap - x3 Ink Saver (Sub)

@Njok
Camo Mesh Cap - 3x Ink Saver (Sub)
Rainy Day Tee - 3x Swim Speed Up

@HBSF° Hinichii.ez.™
Sage Polo - x3 Ink Savor Main

@Frog

@Arcadian - NNID: SpeedofSloth

White Arrows: Special Charge Up, 3x Swim Speed Up
Cherry Kicks: Stealth Jump, 3x Run Speed Up

@TheFreightrain
Squid-Stitch Cap :head_cap004:*** - (Main) :ability_openinggambit: - (Subs) :ability_quickrespawn: :ability_quickrespawn: :ability_quickrespawn:

@CleanSweep - NNID = exalt9
Baseball Jersey - Special Charge Up main and 3x Ink Saver (Sub) if anyone needs it.
Tan Work Boots [Main Bomb Range Up] 3x Run Speed Up.

@HBSF° Hinichii.ez.™
Sage Polo :clothes_plo003:* - (Main):ability_coldblooded: - :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Studio Headphones :head_hdp000: *** - (Main) :ability_inksavermain: - (Subs) :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
Hi - Tops :shoes_shi005: ** - (Main) :ability_inkresistance: - (Subs) :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Gas Mask :head_msk000:*** - (Main):ability_tenacity: - (Subs) :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
Snorkel Mask :head_eye005: ** - (Main):ability_damage: (Subs) :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
Anchor Sweat :clothes_swt006: ** (Main) :ability_coldblooded: - (Subs):ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
White Head:head_first: * (Main) :ability_inkrecovery: - (Subs) :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

@doritos29
Straw Boater x3 Quick Respawn

@xCoCo
Baby Jelly (Defense Up) x3 ink saver main
Jungle Hat :head_hat001: *** - (Main) :ability_inksavermain: - (Subs) :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
Pink Sweater :clothes_swt002: ** (Main) :ability_defenseup: - (Subs) :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

@ladyfoster
Shirt & Tie (Main) Special Saver x3 ink saver (main)
This thing. First post of the thread.

vtroid5

Full Squid
NNID
vtroid5
Got the Strapping Reds too since 2 days after its release with 3 Ink Saver Mains but I forgot to mention it here.

Gear name: Strapping Reds
Category : Shoes
Main Ability : :ability_inkresistance:
Sub Abilities: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
I want sooo BAD!

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Sup, @Njok

I am interested on the Zekko Hoodie with 3x special saver (not sure how useful it will be, but I doubt it is worse than my hoodie's current perks).

So whenever you have free time, let me know!

Edit: The Bobble Hat deeply interests me too, @Boolerex :)

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
I have a White anchor tee. It's squid force brand, comes Ninja Swim with for the main and has 3x damage up subs.

:clothes_tes022::ability_stealthjump::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

probably good for the squiffers and carbon rollers, as rollers and chargers benefit from damage up while the squiffers might need ninja swim it to compliment their "on the ground" sniping style, it will help carbon rollers out with an Assassin type build. Not sure exactly how inkbrush's benefit from damage up. but it could be good for them as well, although the speed debuff might be a turn off for inkbrushes. might even help a .52 who wants to counteract defense up and personally likes ninja swim.

My NNID is ToastMiller and my skype is SoulFireSeraph

Njok

Bouncer
Sup, @Njok

I am interested on the Zekko Hoodie with 3x special saver (not sure how useful it will be, but I doubt it is worse than my hoodie's current perks).

So whenever you have free time, let me know!

Edit: The Bobble Hat deeply interests me too, @Boolerex :)
Hey there! I am actually free all day so whenever works for you is fine :) send me a pm when you want to play.

I dunno about how usefull it is either but it looks really cool :P

Kevham

Inkling
NNID
Kevham
Looking for :head_eye002:Pilot Goggles With any 3 of the same sub abilities, Preferably :ability_inksavermain: or :ability_inksaversub:

I wish I could also offer something to help others, but I haven`t got anything that good right now. PM me or whatever if you can help.

ladyfoster

Inkling
NNID
ladyfoster
I also have two near shiny items. The first is the Strapping Reds with 2 special duration ups (and one bomb distance up). The other is actually technically near pure which is the Squidvader Cap which is all abilities are special charge up with one sub of quick respawn. I know they're not nearly as valuable as an actual shiny or pure article of clothing, but they work well with other gear regularly so I don't want to risk loosing how much I genuinely like what they have. I mean, they still have only a 1.4% chance of actually happening... :\

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
Just got a shiny... That I don't want at all. Neon Sea Slug with x3 DEF Up. Does anyone want to try to get this before I re-roll them?

EDIT: I re-rolled and still no prefect x_x

Last edited:

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
Just got a shiny... That I don't want at all. Neon Sea Slug with x3 DEF Up. Does anyone want to try to get this before I re-roll them?

EDIT: I re-rolled and still no prefect x_x
OH NO. man, ink resistance with defense would have been super sweet...

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Kek,just add me wharever you want and I'll try to get into a turf game with u someday
Hey there! I am actually free all day so whenever works for you is fine :) send me a pm when you want to play.

I dunno about how usefull it is either but it looks really cool :p
Cool. I'll be adding both of you now :)

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
Some things I could offer if anybody wants them

:head_cap009: :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_cap007::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:head_ncp003::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quicksuperjump:
:head_hdp000::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_swimspeed:

Retro Gamer Jersey :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
:clothes_shirt008::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_specialduration:
:clothes_tel006::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:clothes_shirt006::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_specialsaver:

:shoes_sht003::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:shoes_slp001::ability_specialcharge::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_slo002::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:shoes_slo006::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_sht001::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:shoes_lts001::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:shoes_sht000::ability_bombrange::ability_inkrecovery::ability_damage:

1o2

Inkling Cadet
Got some more stuff, Quick Respawn loves me :D
Those boots are inkredible, can you add me so we can do a quick turf war so I have a chance to order those boots? Nnid: zerostar14

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom