• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

InsaneJames

Inkling
NNID
TheInsaneJames
Need some help making a carbon build, I need a Snorkel Mask :head_eye005: with 3 :ability_specialduration: and a White Tee :clothes_tes000: with 3 :ability_damage:thanks in advance!

Hotaru

Inkling
NNID
-
Hello you guys sure have some great stuff and all I could offer you guys is this:
:shoes_sht007:(*) main: :ability_runspeed: sub: :ability_inkrecovery: (x3)

And actually I was wondering if someone could help me getting one of these:
:clothes_vest002: with :ability_inkrecovery: (x3)
:head_eye004: with :ability_specialduration: (x3)
:head_eye002: with :ability_inksavermain: (x3)
Punk White (Shoes) with :ability_swimspeed: (x3)

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
I'mgoing to start aiming for "pures" now. I have 10, soon to be 11 prefect rolls.
Ill make some over-due updates to this thread sometime today~

FirestormNeos

Senior Squid
NNID
FirestormNeos
does anyone have a Sage Polo that hasn't been upgraded with super sea snails that I can play against? not upgrading it reduces likelihood of Spyke overcharging me for it.

Njok

Bouncer
Got 2 more pieces with perfect roll:

Studio headphones with ink saver main and 3x special duration up.

Yellow squidforce sweater (dunno the name) with bomb range up and 3x damage up

Attachments

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Sorry if this is a common question, but when it comes to ordering stuff from Spkye, how likely is it to get gear with the exact rolls you're looking for?

I placed an order for some shoes with 3 Swim speed ups twice, and once they arrived with 2 slots with only one unlocked, and the other time they showed up with 3 locked slots. Is it random or is there some other factor? Can I reset in any way?

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
Got Anchor Sweat with 3 damage Up Subs and 18k Aviators with 3 Run Speed subs now.

@Pivi: Very unlikely...at least for me. I don't have exact numbers but I already had like 30 orders and never got 3 subs unlocked. But...better buy 2 subs and hope for the third to level up . It's not that unlikely to get it perfected then.

Njok

Bouncer

Bolt

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EnderBolt
Here's what I have:
:head_eye004: - :ability_tenacity:(main) :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: (sub)
:clothes_swt002: - :ability_defenseup: (main) :ability_defenseup::ability_damage::ability_defenseup: (sub)
:shoes_slp002: - :ability_defenseup: (main) :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed: (sub)
As you can see, the sweat isn't perfect, but since defense and strength are both really wanted abilities, I thought I'd put it here anyways.

PK21

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PuffleKirby21
Some stuff I have:
:head_eye002: - :ability_bombrange: (Main) :ability_specialsaver::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange: (Sub)
Blowfish Bell Hat (Fugu Bell Hat in the European version) - :ability_inkrecovery: (Main) :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub: (Sub)
I have some other gear with 2 shared slots, but I felt like the Bomb Range Up was important since no brand has it as the preferred ability.

Power

Inkling Commander
I have:
:head_eye005: :ability_damage: :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration: Snorkel Mask

Anchor Sweat: :clothes_swt006: :ability_coldblooded::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
Red Hi Tops: :shoes_shi005: :ability_inkresistance: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

What I want:
Sage Polo :clothes_plo003: :ability_coldblooded: Idc about the subs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom