• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

McToffin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
McToffin
Hey, I have quite a few triples. I do want some shiny/pure gear but my orders are full with them, so I'd like to try and give back to squidboards for helping me out with gear. Here's a list of all triples that I have at the moment:

Edit: Got my first shiny today. :shoes_sht002: = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:

Edit 2: Another. Strapping Reds (August Update) = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Edit 3: Got a pure Cycle King Cap (August Update) = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:

Headgear

:head_cap002: = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:head_cap005: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_ncp003: = :ability_tenacity: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: (Infinitely better than the Squidvader IMO)
:head_first: = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

Clothes

:clothes_amb000:
= :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_plo001: = :ability_runspeed: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_tes003:= :ability_coldblooded: + :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_swt006: = :ability_coldblooded: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_vest002: = :ability_coldblooded: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_tes005: = :ability_damage: + :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
Shirt and Tie (August Update) = :ability_specialsaver: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

Shoes

:shoes_bot003:= :ability_inkresistance: +:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
Strapping Reds (August Update) = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
R.I.P

:shoes_shi005: = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

And I also have a few non-triples that I still find very good, or even better than the intended triple:

Headgear

Sun Visor (August Update)
= :ability_bombrange: + :ability_inkrecovery::ability_bombrange::ability_inkrecovery:

:head_vis001: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_specialcharge::ability_inksaversub:

:head_hbd002: = :ability_damage: + :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_damage:

:head_eye005: = :ability_damage: + :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_damage:

Clothes

:clothes_tes000:
= :ability_inksaversub: + :ability_damage::ability_inksaversub::ability_damage:

Shoes

:shoes_sht002:
= :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_defenseup::ability_damage::ability_damage: R.I.P

My NNID is McToffin, and if you want to order anything then message me on squidboards before adding me. I don't have a set time when I play, but if you message me I can get on and do a private.

Last edited:

Buckstrom

Inkling
NNID
Buckstrom
Been getting curious with beckons lately, do gear with :ability_quicksuperjump:+:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump: or Pures exist here?

Ryson

Squid
Anyone got a Cycling Shirt with all subs the same? Preferably Swim Speed Up Or Ink Saver (Main) Or Tan Work Boots?

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
Im looking for anything with 3 swim speed ups, just not the clownfish basics, as i already have them. i also have a squid stich cap with 3 quick respawn if anyones intereste.

InsaneJames

Inkling
NNID
TheInsaneJames
Im looking for anything with 3 swim speed ups, just not the clownfish basics, as i already have them. i also have a squid stich cap with 3 quick respawn if anyones intereste.
I've got :shoes_slp000: which are :ability_bombrange: main and 3x :ability_swimspeed: and I also have :shoes_shi005: with :ability_inkresistance: main and 3x :ability_swimspeed:
Add me and we can play a match today

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
I have some pretty good gear up for grabs and I am looking for some specific abilities for some setups as well:

WHAT I HAVE:

Pure Gear:

Crazy Arrows
Main Ability: Stealth Jump
Sub Abilities: 3 Special Charge Ups

Armor Jacket
Main Ability: Special Charge Up
Sub Abilities: 3 Swim Speed Ups

Double Ability Gear:

White Headband
Main Ability: Ink Refill Up
Sub Abilities: 2 Damage Ups, 1 Ink Saver Sub

Pirate Striped Tee
Main Ability: Special Duration Up
Sub Abilities: 2 Ink Saver Main, 1 Quick Super Jump

Varsity Jacket
Main Ability: Damage Up
Sub Abilities: 2 Special Saver, 1 Special Duration Up

Cyan Trainers
Sub Abilities: 2 Ink Refill Up, 1 Damage Up

Cherry Kicks
Main Ability: Stealth Jump
Sub Abilities: 2 Run Speed Up, 1 Defense Up

LOOKING FOR:

Any hat with:
Main Ability: Bomb Range Up
Sub Abilities: 3 Damage Ups

Any hat with:
Sub Abilities: 3 Special Duration Ups

I will take doubles of those sub abilities too; I'm not particular.

Last edited:

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
Main and brand? If it was available before the update then I definitely have it.

I've got a perfect one (3x special charge) so add me if ya wants!
My hero. I'll be online at 2pm est. My NNID is griffingraff

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
My hero. I'll be online at 2pm est. My NNID is griffingraff
Cool I'll try to be there! Also would you be able to scratch my back and help get the third slot the same as the first two on both of the Squid Girl gear pictured below? What you'd do is order them from me until they come with atleast the first two subs, then I'd order them back from ya. If you're able to save scum you can also try to get the third ability the same.

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
Cool I'll try to be there! Also would you be able to scratch my back and help get the third slot the same as the first two on both of the Squid Girl gear pictured below? What you'd do is order them from me until they come with atleast the first two subs, then I'd order them back from ya. If you're able to save scum you can also try to get the third ability the same.

Yea dude. It's the least I can do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom