• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

Pallid

Inkling
Rolled a :head_ncp000::ability_quicksuperjump: with :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup: today! Pretty upset since I was going for the brand based triple. ; x;
Figured I'd better hang onto it since it's a more rare find though.

ReFrostE

Inkling
NNID
ReFrostE
I'm looking for clothing with recon with either 3 defense up or 3 damage up

I'm also looking for pro trail boots with 3 defense up

3 matching slot gear I have: Pilot goggles with 3 special duration up, Crazy arrows w/ 3 special charge up

Kaze

Pro Squid
I'm looking for clothing with recon with either 3 defense up or 3 damage up

I'm also looking for pro trail boots with 3 defense up

3 matching slot gear I have: Pilot goggles with 3 special duration up, Crazy arrows w/ 3 special charge up
I have the Olive Ski Jacket :clothes_jkt000: with :ability_recon::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup: if you're interested.
the brand is Inkline which favors defense, so not too difficult to obtain with rerolls either.

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Just made Cycle King Cap :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_inkrecovery:

I can't be bothered to make it pure but someone else might.

ReFrostE

Inkling
NNID
ReFrostE
I have the Olive Ski Jacket :clothes_jkt000: with :ability_recon::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup: if you're interested.
the brand is Inkline which favors defense, so not too difficult to obtain with rerolls either.
That's perfect, thanks! I'll Pm you my NNID

DualSquelched

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nilithium
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a:clothes_tes019:Sailor Striped Tee with Run Speed Up. Not picky about the abilities, I just need the tee. Any takers? I want this for the :wst_shot_expert01:.

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
The Squidstar Waistcoat has Cold Blooded and naturally gets Swim Speed if you're okay with that.

WillhamBoyGenius

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WillhamBoyGenius
The Squidstar Waistcoat has Cold Blooded and naturally gets Swim Speed if you're okay with that.
I rerolled a triple Run Speed on it. Decided to keep it lol. So, still looking for Cycling Shirt with triple Swim Speeds.

Agent17

Inkling
NNID
TheAgent17
Does anyone has shoes with :ability_swimspeed: :ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_unknown:, :ability_quickrespawn: :ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_unknown:, :ability_bombrange: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_unknown: or :ability_bombrange: :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_unknown:?
Could be good with the Slosher.

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a:clothes_tes019:Sailor Striped Tee with Run Speed Up. Not picky about the abilities, I just need the tee. Any takers? I want this for the :wst_shot_expert01:.
I have one of these lying around if you are interested, although I have not used it yet so it won't have anything special on it.

I'm also looking for the Squidstar Jacket if anyone has it. It refuses to show up anywhere. I'm not concerned with the subs since they never come through anyway, but the more Swim Speed Ups the merrier. Thanks.

mindscarp

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mindscarp
Looking for → :ability_tenacity:| :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

What I own (NNID=mindscarp):
:head_hdp000:: :ability_inksavermain: | :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
Reggae Tee: :ability_specialsaver: | :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
clothes_vest000 : :ability_swimspeed: | :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:shoes_bot004:: :ability_stealthjump: | :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_shi006:: :ability_runspeed: | :ability_damage::ability_damage:

would anyone happen to have any of the gear listed below? If so please PM me or send me a friend request NNID: Resource.
:head_ncp003:: :ability_tenacity: | :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Did you find it?

Kyreshirem

Full Squid
NNID
Drone49
Looking for:
:head_first: = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_damage: or
:head_first: = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_runspeed:

Offering:

Favored:
:head_first:
= :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:head_cap002: = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:head_cap008: = :ability_quicksuperjump: + :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:head_ncp000: = :ability_quicksuperjump: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:head_hdp001: = :ability_inksaversub: + :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:head_cap003: = :ability_inksaversub: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_cap005: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_eye004: = :ability_tenacity: + :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
Blowfish Bell Hat = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
Octoglasses = :ability_lastditcheffort:+ :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_swt003: = :ability_bombrange: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_prk001: = :ability_specialduration: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_tes000: = :ability_inksaversub: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_tly003: = :ability_inksavermain: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_swt004: = :ability_damage: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Reggae Tee = :ability_specialsaver: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:clothes_tly008: = :ability_specialsaver: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_tly006: = :ability_inksaversub: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_tes013: = :ability_inksavermain: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
Pearl Tee = :ability_inksaversub: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
Orange Cardigan = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Retro Gamer Jersey = :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
Every Takoroka shoes with 3 :ability_specialcharge: except :shoes_sht008:
:shoes_bot004: = :ability_stealthjump: + :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
:shoes_shi004: = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_shi005: = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Custom Trail Boots = :ability_specialduration: + :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
Every Splash Mob shoes with 3 :ability_inksavermain:
Pure:
Classic Straw Boater = :ability_specialduration: + :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
Carnivore Tee = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
:clothes_tly001: = :ability_quicksuperjump: + :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
:clothes_tes015: = :ability_inksaversub: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_tes007: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_tes008: = :ability_inksavermain: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Shiny:
:head_vis001: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:head_hbd002: = :ability_damage: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:head_hat000: = :ability_lastditcheffort: + :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
Corocoro Cap = :ability_damage: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_first: = :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_tes012: = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_tes001: = :ability_runspeed: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:

Shirt & Tie = :ability_specialsaver: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_jkt002: = :ability_specialduration: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:clothes_prk002: = :ability_ninjasquid: + :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:clothes_shirt000: = :ability_inksavermain: + :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_shirt010: = :ability_haunt: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:shoes_shi001: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:shoes_shi003: = :ability_specialduration: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:shoes_slo004: = :ability_swimspeed: + :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:shoes_slo002: = :ability_inksaversub: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:shoes_slo006: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:shoes_slp000: = :ability_bombrange: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:shoes_slp001: = :ability_quicksuperjump: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:shoes_lts002: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:shoes_sht009: = :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

:shoes_sht005: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:shoes_cfs001: = :ability_damage: = :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
= :ability_damage: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
Squink Wingtips = :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
Roasted Brogues = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
Punk Cherries = :ability_bombsniffer: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

UNFAVORED:
:head_eye003: = :ability_lastditcheffort: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_tes011: = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
Layered Anchor LS = :ability_runspeed: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Corocoro Hoodie = :ability_coldblooded: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:shoes_sht006: = :ability_specialsaver: + :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
Interesting gear:
:head_ncp003: = :ability_tenacity: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_quickrespawn:
Soccer Headband = :ability_tenacity: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_inksavermain:
18K Aviators = :ability_lastditcheffort: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_specialcharge:
Squid Satin Jacket = :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_inksavermain:
Green Tee = :ability_specialsaver: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_specialduration:
:clothes_vest001: = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_vest002: = :ability_coldblooded: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_tes023: = :ability_recon: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_quicksuperjump:
:clothes_tes016: = :ability_haunt: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_inksaversub:
:shoes_sht007: = :ability_runspeed: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inkrecovery:
:shoes_sdl001: = :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_inksavermain:
:shoes_slp002: = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_quickrespawn:
:shoes_trs002: = :ability_bombsniffer: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_specialcharge:

Last edited:

SplatoonisBagels

Inkster Jr.
NNID
joje02
I have one of these lying around if you are interested, although I have not used it yet so it won't have anything special on it.

I'm also looking for the Squidstar Jacket if anyone has it. It refuses to show up anywhere. I'm not concerned with the subs since they never come through anyway, but the more Swim Speed Ups the merrier. Thanks.
I got a Squidstar Waistcoat :ability_coldblooded:+:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: so tell me when you're free and i'll be happy to let you order it.

And for myself, I'm looking for any pair of shoes with :ability_damage:+:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: or :ability_damage:+:ability_damage::ability_damage:

Things that I can offer (I don't USB roll in fear of corrupted data so these are just lucky rolls or level ups ;)):

Headgear:
(Squid Nordic)-:ability_comeback:+:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_eye005:-:ability_damage:+:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

Clothing:
(Squidstar Waistcoat)-:ability_coldblooded:+:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
(Shirt and Tie)-:ability_specialsaver:+:ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:clothes_prk002:-:ability_ninjasquid:+:ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom