• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Looking for help to get these Plum Casuals purified: :shoes_cfs001:

Main: :ability_damage:
Subs: :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_runspeed:

Agent17

Inkling
NNID
TheAgent17
"Rare" gear update.
:head_eye004::ability_tenacity:,:ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:ability_bombrange:,:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_shirt007::ability_defenseup:,:ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:shoes_slo005::ability_swimspeed:,:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
:head_hdp001::ability_inksaversub:,:ability_specialduration::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:head_eye006::ability_specialduration:,:ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_quickrespawn:
:clothes_tly008::ability_specialsaver:,:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:shoes_sdl001::ability_quickrespawn:,:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_specialcharge:
:shoes_trs002::ability_bombsniffer:,:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_bombrange:
:shoes_bot003::ability_inkresistance:,:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_inkrecovery:

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Gonna post another bump here

Looking for help to purify two pieces of gear

:shoes_cfs001: w/ :ability_damage: main - :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_runspeed: subs
:head_eye002: w/ :ability_bombrange: main - :ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_specialduration: subs

neospike

Inkster Jr.
NNID
neospike

:shoes_cfs001: w/ :ability_damage: main - :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_runspeed: subs
:head_eye002: w/ :ability_bombrange: main - :ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_specialduration: subs
I can help you with these. Send me a friend request to neospike. I'm going to be online playing in the next few minutes.

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE

Can't roll my shoes but I'd like to try and make that hat. Give me an add Ericire is my NNID. Can't do it today but tomorrow I'm off from work.

Kebab

Full Squid
http://prntscr.com/9eaoa4

Here's all of my triples. If you want some of them let me know!

If you didn't get your desired triples you can ask again, I don't mind. If you want to add my skype it's kenttt928. I respond faster there than here o:

If anyone has these can you let me know?

Retro Gamer Jersey | Quick Super Jump x3
Takoroka Mesh | Defense Up x3
Red Hi Tops | Damage Up x3

Hotaru

Inkling
NNID
-
It's been a while since I last posted something here, but I'm still looking for some gear to complete my Inkling.

Looking For
:clothes_prk002: with :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:clothes_tes003: with :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:head_hbd002: with:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

Offering
[Headgear]
:head_eye007: with:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_inkrecovery:
:head_ncp003: with:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:head_ncp000: with :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:

[Clothes]
:clothes_swt002: with:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_damage:
:clothes_tes003: with :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialduration:
:clothes_swt006: with:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
:clothes_vest002: with :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:

[Shoes]
:shoes_cfs001: with :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_sht002: with :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

Last edited:

Leanny

Senior Squid
NNID
Leanny
Maybe someone can help me?

Looking For One Of These
(basicly one main dmg+ + 3 swim subs or reversed, no shoes!)

:head_eye005: with :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:clothes_swt004: with :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:clothes_tel003: with :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:clothes_tes024: with :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

I can offer Camo Mesh, Backwards Cap and Traditional Apron pure .

ElOtroMiqui

Inkling
NNID
ElOtroMiqui
Hey guys! I'm looking for shoes that have any combination of :ability_quicksuperjump: and :ability_quickrespawn:, preferably if its main is :ability_quicksuperjump:.

This is what I have to offer:

:clothes_tank001:with:ability_quickrespawn:-:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quickrespawn:
:clothes_shirt001: with :ability_specialsaver:-:ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:shoes_slp001: with :ability_swimspeed:-:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_runspeed:
:head_eye002: with :ability_bombrange:-:ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_bombrange:

InkMasterTz

Inkling
I managed to luck out and get two pieces of shiny gear! One with 6 re-rolls, and the other by level up! Looking to get that last piece, specifically I am looking for someone with:
:clothes_plo000::ability_ninjasquid: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

I have:
:head_hat001: :ability_inksavermain: :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:shoes_shi005::ability_inkresistance: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

If you do, please post so we can order gear from each other with Spyke. Thanks in advance!

P.S: I am a bit new to this, but I believe to have someone in your plaza all you need to do is to play a Turf War with them right? I'm not to sure how to get specific people in my plaza, if anyone could explain how to do this, it would really help. Sorry if I sound like an amateur, again, I am sort of new to this.

Last edited:

SplatoonisBagels

Inkster Jr.
NNID
joje02
I managed to luck out and get two pieces of shiny gear! One with 6 re-rolls, and the other by level up! Looking to get that last piece, specifically I am looking for someone with:
:clothes_plo000::ability_ninjasquid: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

I have:
:head_hat001: :ability_inksavermain: :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:shoes_shi005::ability_inkresistance: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

If you do, please post so we can order gear from each other with Spyke. Thanks in advance!

P.S: I am a bit new to this, but I believe to have someone in your plaza all you need to do is to play a Turf War with them right? I'm not to sure how to get specific people in my plaza, if anyone could explain how to do this, it would really help. Sorry if I sound like an amateur, again, I am sort of new to this.
So basically, the reason people want to order is to get at least 2 of the same subs they want and they'll either try to luck out or use multiple save datas to get their desired 3rd. All you have to do is play one Turf War with them after getting them friend listed. After one game, go to the plaza and look to find them standing there. Then you can order. Also, the two pieces of gear you have are not considered "shiny", as their brands have the increased chance of getting the sub abilities but nevertheless, they are great pieces of gear.

InkMasterTz

Inkling
So basically, the reason people want to order is to get at least 2 of the same subs they want and they'll either try to luck out or use multiple save datas to get their desired 3rd. All you have to do is play one Turf War with them after getting them friend listed. After one game, go to the plaza and look to find them standing there. Then you can order. Also, the two pieces of gear you have are not considered "shiny", as their brands have the increased chance of getting the sub abilities but nevertheless, they are great pieces of gear.
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. But what do you mean when you talk about multiple save files? I thought the level up rolls were pre-determined.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801

I have:

One must friend request the other and play a match together (it can be a private match or squad; Turf War isn't the only way), and then outside in the plaza after the match (right next to Inkopolis Tower and the online lobby) the player will be there and you can order the gear from Spyke. The next day he'll have it for you.

InkMasterTz

Inkling
One must friend request the other and play a match together (it can be a private match or squad; Turf War isn't the only way), and then outside in the plaza after the match (right next to Inkopolis Tower and the online lobby) the player will be there and you can order the gear from Spyke. The next day he'll have it for you.
Thanks, all cleared up on that now :)

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Hello, I would like my Traditional Headband purified. It has Comeback, two Swim Speed Ups, and one Special Saver.

In exchange, I have:
Squidstar Waistcoat: Cold Blooded with Swim Speed Up
White Sailor Suit: Ink Saver (Main) with Special Duration Up
Red Hi-Tops: Ink Resistance Up with Swim Speed Up

I also have these in queue by Spyke, and are being purified by myself at the moment:
SQUID GIRL Tunic: Damage Up with Damage Up
Camo Mesh: Swim Speed Up and Swim Speed Up

I also have other equipment that are not purified but may be of interest to you:
Red Vector Tee: Ink Saver (Main) with two Special Charge Up, one Special Duration Up
Sunny-Day Tee: Special Charge Up with two Swim Speed Up, one Defense Up

I am willing to purify any gear in exchange. Also, I can roll anything natural to the brand you seek, if Cash is an issue for you. I use another account whenever I have equipment queued from Spyke, so you can get your whenever you want purified faster.

SplatoonisBagels

Inkster Jr.
NNID
joje02
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. But what do you mean when you talk about multiple save files? I thought the level up rolls were pre-determined.
Theres a technique for rolling the sub abilities you want called save scumming (I think thats the name). Basically, if you have 1 external drive to put your files in like a SD card, you can have multiple game data at the same time, 1 being the original "pre-rolled" data and the other being the experimental roll data. If you don't get what you want, you go back to the original game data and reset the other data and then keep on doing it until you get your desired sub abilities without spending too much. Its useful but very time consuming. NOTE: I never done it so this might not be correct but its the general idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom